X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

==Smoke Report-AK48==~~~

Strain: AK48

Breeder: Nirvana

Appearence: Small dense nuggets, very resinous, dark orange almost red hairs. 9/10

Smell: Pungenant, fruity, spicy, low odor until breaking up a nug.7/10

Taste: Spicy, fruity, sour, dank, excellent taste! 9/10

High: Potent sativa high, upligting but spacey if smoked to much. Good daytime high if smoke in small amounts. Good high. 8/10

Overall: I've tried a few phenos of AK48 and both were good. This recent one was a vigorous grower but stretched like crazy in flower, im talking stupid like 3-4x. Flower time wasn't bad for a sativa dom pheno (9 weeks). I enjoy smoking AK but this pheno had to go due to height probs. I'll definetly enjoy smoking it while I have it. AK seems to be Nirvanas best strains, this is some very resinous herb and potent. 8.5/10
    "Smoke Good, Eat Good, Live Good"

Certified Organic!

thats looks like some killer ak48 you got there. last time i grew out ak48 i ended with 2 phenos an indica dom which was finish in about 8 1/2 weeks with super tight nugs and a sativa dom which went about 10-11 weeks.

the sativa dom was my fav and i also believe ak48 is nirvana best strain.

great job.

Comment

Excellent report!! I have always wanted to try the AK48 and the NL from Nirvana

Comment

looks like you did a good job

Comment

Nice Job.... I know I want to try AK48 because I love their NL... Great stuff. So the smell during growing was pretty low huh.... Man your gonna make me spend more money.... They are probably my next purchase.

Comment

nice job mate
            Maroco hash Trip
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=177618

India - Nepal Trip
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=219877

Comment

the pheno i got doesnt even smell like cannabis but is covered in crystals and finishes in 9 weeks..has more of a tropical fruit smell and taste..hard to describe..smells get more complex as it cures

Comment

stuff looks dank, nice job!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the report

Comment

Theres different phenos obviously
                    I ordered 5 ak 48 beans around last year and all of them were more or less the same Indica Shape .
                    I veged them for a month and then flower and they streched for like 10 cm douring flower.

I can agree with you on the smell , but the taste wasnt as special as you describe it... ah.. maby i just had a different pheno.

Comment

Hell yeah!! I also endorse this product for it's crystally dankness, low odor, flavor ,and high. Oh yeah, and the quick finishing time. Brokeasses rejoice!

Comment

I know there are a lot of diff pheno's around is it pretty much a uplifting high or the type you could have to help you sleep?

Comment

real ak.

notice a difference?

http://seriousseeds.com/

Comment

Originally posted by imadoofus View Post
                            real ak.

notice a difference?

god damn son!

Comment

imadoofus that pic of ak looks exactly like the sativa dom pheno of ak48 i got when i grew her. the indica dom has almost a sliver color to it when cured.

Comment

Working...
                              X