What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Subrob Hash

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220822_094648930.jpg

Silverberries dry sift-hand pressed. Silverberries is unreleased seeds from Riot. A Perfect pearl female x Bluebonnet. Pp is Silver pearl s1. Bluebonnet in DJ's blueberry worked to f4 back in the day by Lonestar. This 3.2g chunk is about 55ish days into a 6 month cure

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So are the hashish experts still around? I've been gone awhile. Learning the art, and would love to ask some questions on technique.

kro-magnon

Veteran
What differences do you find between a 6 months cured hach and one without curing?
Until now I've not been able to make a batch big enough to last longer than 2/3 months, my biggest batch was a nice ball of 25g but I didn't notice huge difference between the first smoke and the last a few months later.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What differences do you find between a 6 months cured hach and one without curing?
Until now I've not been able to make a batch big enough to last longer than 2/3 months, my biggest batch was a nice ball of 25g but I didn't notice huge difference between the first smoke and the last a few months later.
Haven't actually made it to 6 months yet! 😂
The first change I notice is about 1 month. Aroma and taste. Settling in to hash terps.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Haven't actually made it to 6 months yet!

I have some small chunks of several varieties of 3 year old bubble hash. The aroma settles down to a nice rich intensity - the chunk smell and the burn smell. Yum! And smooth . . . really really smooth. But it does depend upon the quality of your extraction. I was just starting and I have a sample or two that had a little too much contamination. The coughing never goes away. The taste and smell improve but the damn coughing remains. :rasta:

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Is most of this dry sift? I dont sift as much as I used too, other than with my trim bin while trimming. Still got my big screens from dick blick though.

DoloDankness

Wow amazing looking hash!! I have an old school tumbler I inherited from my dad. He actually won it on here I think, regardless I want to try and make some hash this run from at least the trim. I think there's a 110 micron screen on the tumbler. You think that will be fine enough to make some melty hash? Providing the material is decent of course.

Latest posts

Latest posts