What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moroccan Gold Hash – Legal Hash Review

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor

Genetics: Hybrid – listed as Moroccan Gold
Grower/Producer: Purple Hills / Agripharm

THC: 43.3% CBD: < 1.0% Total Terpenes: 2.9%
Top 3 Terpenes: Trans-caryophyllene, Farnesene, Limoneme

Bag Appeal: It’s a brown ball that comes in a parchment baggie in a plastic tube. So it didn’t stick!!!!

Purple-Hills-Moroccan-Gold-Hash.jpg

Crack! . . . That’s the sound of a bat hitting a baseball that is heading towards the bleachers for a home run. And that describes this hash. It has the smell, the feel, and the smoke of a good hash and on top of all of that . . . it gets you high as shit.

Now I am really bad at describing smells so please excuse my feeble attempt, but this one is best called spicy smoked lemon. It smells like that in the jar and it also has that in the smoke – a very spicy lemon-lime-citrus-twang. And . . . praise be to the baby jeebus . . . this hash has the perfect texture for making snakes for my Happle. Soft but not oily and it has that nice rollable stick-together - but not sticky - feel. So of course, my first sample of this was via my Happle and then I hit the sidewalk to let my dog drag me down to the local park. This is my standard test for a new smoke since it includes fresh air and a chance to stretch my antique limbs a bit. I have to say that the Moroccan Gold is a perfect hash for a wonderful sunny day stroll!

The Purple Hills site says that this is a dry sift from a sun grown hybrid that has been cured and pressed. They call it Moroccan Gold and seedfinder does have a strain from the breeder Ministry of Cannabis with that name but with no real information other than to say it is an indica and provide a link to a mediocre blues song??? Anyways . . . you may recall the name Purple Hills because in the past I raved about their Terra Nova Live Hash and their Marrakech Express. This is obviously a cousin and like them, it exhibits a real dedication to traditional hash making. This is a relatively cheap hash but it has a great smooth taste and a wonderful two hour + body and mind buzz. This is what good hash is all about. Personally, I prefer it in my Happle versus my pipe - where that citric taste was slightly cough inducing - but it is certainly good enough to stay near the top of my buy again hash pile.

Available across Canada. $26.99 for 2 grams

p.s. next time I promise I will use a clean mini jar for the pic . . .

p.p.s. the PH logo mentions ‘since 1860' which they claim was when relatives of the current owners settled in the area.

pplogo.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Genetics: Hybrid – listed as Moroccan Gold
Grower/Producer: Purple Hills / Agripharm

THC: 43.3% CBD: < 1.0% Total Terpenes: 2.9%
Top 3 Terpenes: Trans-caryophyllene, Farnesene, Limoneme

Bag Appeal: It’s a brown ball that comes in a parchment baggie in a plastic tube. So it didn’t stick!!!!

View attachment 18989019

Crack! . . . That’s the sound of a bat hitting a baseball that is heading towards the bleachers for a home run. And that describes this hash. It has the smell, the feel, and the smoke of a good hash and on top of all of that . . . it gets you high as shit.

Now I am really bad at describing smells so please excuse my feeble attempt, but this one is best called spicy smoked lemon. It smells like that in the jar and it also has that in the smoke – a very spicy lemon-lime-citrus-twang. And . . . praise be to the baby jeebus . . . this hash has the perfect texture for making snakes for my Happle. Soft but not oily and it has that nice rollable stick-together - but not sticky - feel. So of course, my first sample of this was via my Happle and then I hit the sidewalk to let my dog drag me down to the local park. This is my standard test for a new smoke since it includes fresh air and a chance to stretch my antique limbs a bit. I have to say that the Moroccan Gold is a perfect hash for a wonderful sunny day stroll!

The Purple Hills site says that this is a dry sift from a sun grown hybrid that has been cured and pressed. They call it Moroccan Gold and seedfinder does have a strain from the breeder Ministry of Cannabis with that name but with no real information other than to say it is an indica and provide a link to a mediocre blues song??? Anyways . . . you may recall the name Purple Hills because in the past I raved about their Terra Nova Live Hash and their Marrakech Express. This is obviously a cousin and like them, it exhibits a real dedication to traditional hash making. This is a relatively cheap hash but it has a great smooth taste and a wonderful two hour + body and mind buzz. This is what good hash is all about. Personally, I prefer it in my Happle versus my pipe - where that citric taste was slightly cough inducing - but it is certainly good enough to stay near the top of my buy again hash pile.

Available across Canada. $26.99 for 2 grams

p.s. next time I promise I will use a clean mini jar for the pic . . .

p.p.s. the PH logo mentions ‘since 1860' which they claim was when relatives of the current owners settled in the area.

View attachment 18989020
Damn friend that looks killer. Thanks for the heads up.