What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Subrob Hash

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Checkout slite23 on IG.

Smoke experience more like the terpiest aged dry sift, as opposed to rosin.

Forgive me if I’ve missed it, but have you tried aging your hash under vacuum in the fridge?

Peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checkout slite23 on IG.

Smoke experience more like the terpiest aged dry sift, as opposed to rosin.

Forgive me if I’ve missed it, but have you tried aging your hash under vacuum in the fridge?

Peace
I haven't. I don't even know what that would entail.
Some of the bubble hash I've picked up last couple years had to be kept in fridge or freezer or it would goop up. But so far the only dry sift I've stored in fridge was due to summer here being a bitch, and my older home cooling system couldn't keep up. 😆

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Have you heard of piatella @subrob?

Cold cured aged water hash, focusing on terp preservation and expression.

Peace
Yea iv seen n heard of it mate I'm sure I was doin it like that before I even heard about it years ago, some top hash guru told me to try drying the more sticky meaty stuff that I cudnt grate or separate in the freezer n keep making the water come to surface of hash n freeze n then keep taking ot out letting it dry n evaporate all the frozen water vapor n keep putting it back to freeze till when u take it out that there's no more frozen water vapour on it and that it feels hard n dry n it made the stuff come out lookin like rosin or shatter man proper good method.. obs gotta start woth good fresh frozen iwe👌 just explained how I used to do it in the true canna testers thread of mine brva 👌💯💚🙏

Last edited: