What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Hash bought legally UK

flameninja

I never thought I’d see the day where I could buy Hash legally in the UK!
After a bit of research online it didn’t take long to find a few companies that were selling CBD Hash.
I had no idea such a thing existed! Anyway I figured it was worth a shot and was curious as to what CBD hash smoked like and what effect it has.
Ordered on Tuesday and arrived by Friday 👍
1g of Gorilla Glue and 1g of Pure Moroccan.
Both weighed 2g each on my scales ⚖️
The packaging was discreet and good quality, the hash itself was in little bags that are sealed and tamper proof.
The Moroccan was more solid than the Gorilla Glue but both are soft powdery consistency and don’t need to be burned to sprinkle.
I’ve only really sampled the Moroccan properly, I’ll add more details about the GG at a later date.
The Moroccan smells beautiful and immediately brought back memories of smoking Old Scool soap bar behind the bike sheds at school 🎓
And I’m pleased to say that it smoked just as good 😊
The effect I would compare with when I’ve eaten edibles before….A heavy couchlock effect! Except unlike edibles the effect was pretty instant…Heavy eyes, a nice warm glow feeling and within a few minutes I was yawning and looking forward to a good nights sleep 😴
I’ve only had a few spliffs of it so far but I’ve got to admit I’m very impressed 👌
I’ll add more info as I experiment further 🚬💨🔥
Happy New Year 🥳

E2a: The labels say CBD Flower Tea But It was Hash inside.

Attachments

• D98D3872-FA73-4585-892C-5E5004146DF6.jpeg
    D98D3872-FA73-4585-892C-5E5004146DF6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
  • 1DE5393A-B1C2-4DEB-B65D-0D8742043128.jpeg
    1DE5393A-B1C2-4DEB-B65D-0D8742043128.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143

flameninja

A heavy couchlock effect from CBD hash? That's
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or are genuinely surprised?
Do you have any experience with CBD hash?
Would be good to hear your experience as I mentioned it’s new to me.

goingrey

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or are genuinely surprised?
Do you have any experience with CBD hash?
Would be good to hear your experience as I mentioned it’s new to me.
I am genuinely surprised.

Closest to CBD hash had is some Moroccan that was advertised as 1:1 THC:CBD. Then I have had CBD vape juice and CBD oil (sublingually).

None of the three had a heavy couchlock effect.

flameninja

I am genuinely surprised.

Closest to CBD hash had is some Moroccan that was advertised as 1:1 THC:CBD. Then I have had CBD vape juice and CBD oil (sublingually).

None of the three had a heavy couchlock effect.
Thanks for the reply 👍
The Pure Moroccan is advertised as 18% CBD and less than 0.2% THC.
I didn’t expect I’d feel any effect,I thought it would maybe just make me feel relaxed or ease my aches and pains a little. But it definitely puts me on my arse lol
Although it’s worth mentioning I have been smoking my Outdoor bud throughout the day as usual and the CBD Hash in the evening so maybe that’s a factor?
I will have to try just the CBD hash for a day and see if it has the same effect. Will have to be on a day off work though just in case lol

flameninja

well put the kettle on then
this sounds interesting and if at a better price than local, could be good to know
enjoy the ride my friend!
Luv a cuppa tea ☕
Think I payed £17.99 for the 2g and that included postage.
This was after using a promotional code.
it’s £9-£10 per gram without discount and postage.
Hash is hard to get in my area,the only hash I get is when I make my own using each years trim from Outdoor grows and it’s not a lot.
TBH it’s worth the cash just to taste and smell the Moroccan regardless of effect 👌

flameninja

I've actually got a prescription now ,, the last weed I got was arora 20/1 ,, I think,,,pink kush,,wasn't bad atall
Awesome 👍
I suffer a little with Anxiety and Depression and I sometimes find some strains are too “Heady” for me 😳
I like a good Sativa buzz on a morning/Daytime but prefer something more of a “Body Stone” on an afternoon/evening.
Having some of this on hand could be just the thing I need.
Time will tell ⏳💨

flameninja

After sampling more of the Gorilla Glue I can add some details of my experience 📝
This is much “Sandier” in consistency and colour.
The smell and taste isnt as strong as the Moroccan for me.
It’s kinda “peppery” and reminds me of dry sift I collect in my grinder.
The effects weren’t the same as the Moroccan either and for me it is more uplifting/Less heavy and probably more suitable for daytime use ⛅
I’ve noticed since using both products on an evening that my sleep has improved and my aches and pains have decreased 😴
My fitness watch also tells me I’ve been much less stressed throughout the day ⌚
I’m definitely going to be putting in another order for the Pure Moroccan ✅
The Gorilla Glue however isn’t really my thing so maybe I’ll try one of the other strains next time or possibly see what another seller has to offer 🤔
Anyway my experience of CBD Hash so far has been mainly positive 👍
I’d be interested to hear if others have had any experience of using CBD Hash and what your thoughts are?
✌️☮️🕊️

bibi40

After sampling more of the Gorilla Glue I can add some details of my experience 📝
This is much “Sandier” in consistency and colour.
The smell and taste isnt as strong as the Moroccan for me.
It’s kinda “peppery” and reminds me of dry sift I collect in my grinder.
The effects weren’t the same as the Moroccan either and for me it is more uplifting/Less heavy and probably more suitable for daytime use ⛅
I’ve noticed since using both products on an evening that my sleep has improved and my aches and pains have decreased 😴
My fitness watch also tells me I’ve been much less stressed throughout the day ⌚
I’m definitely going to be putting in another order for the Pure Moroccan ✅
The Gorilla Glue however isn’t really my thing so maybe I’ll try one of the other strains next time or possibly see what another seller has to offer 🤔
Anyway my experience of CBD Hash so far has been mainly positive 👍
I’d be interested to hear if others have had any experience of using CBD Hash and what your thoughts are?
✌️☮️🕊️
Hi mate !

first i advertise i' m a thc hash afficionado , so take it like it is ...

i did try some cbd hash from friend , moorocks and all ...

from my side i didn' t like both taste , effect ( i 'm waiting for it , lol , ... ) and texture ,

but for each his one ,

you ask for feedback , here is mine .

:tiphat:

flameninja

Since starting this thread I have tried a few different sellers online and have tried many different varieties of CBD hash 🟤
While I find it great for pain relief and helping me sleep it’s no good for through the day as it makes me so lethargic 😴
That was until I discovered THCP Hash!
This stuff is the next level!
The effect is almost instant and long lasting and it’s the closest thing I’ve found to regular weed or hash.
In fact I made some of my own bubble hash last week out of last seasons trim. And I hate to admit it but the THCP Hash was the better smoke 💨
It’s a grey area as to whether or not it is legal here in UK but just a quick google search and you will find a few sites that supply THCP products 🛒

goingrey

Since starting this thread I have tried a few different sellers online and have tried many different varieties of CBD hash 🟤
While I find it great for pain relief and helping me sleep it’s no good for through the day as it makes me so lethargic 😴
That was until I discovered THCP Hash!
This stuff is the next level!
The effect is almost instant and long lasting and it’s the closest thing I’ve found to regular weed or hash.
In fact I made some of my own bubble hash last week out of last seasons trim. And I hate to admit it but the THCP Hash was the better smoke 💨
It’s a grey area as to whether or not it is legal here in UK but just a quick google search and you will find a few sites that supply THCP products 🛒
Surely it can't be in any kind of grey area but flat out banned by the 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act (the "blanket ban" that put an end to the legal highs industry).

flameninja

Surely it can't be in any kind of grey area but flat out banned by the 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act (the "blanket ban" that put an end to the legal highs industry).

In that case I think I’ll put in a big order next time before they stop selling it 👍