CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
1000006279.jpg

1000006282.jpg

1000006283.jpg

1000006281.jpg

TH seeds Bubble gum (Sour pheno)

LOOK: It look like neon green with some purplish dark green spots and tiny brown hairs that give that army green look to buds.
Buds are rock hard.And have very high amount of resin on them.

SMELL: This is the mesure of pungency as soon as you open the mason jar literally everything will start to smell on pungent garlic skunk gas even with tiny joint with you if its not in air tight can will smell through anything extrem pungency with this one.
When you smell buds from closer first what will hit your nose is gas like sour garlic skunk pungency that is similar to that thing they put in butane for smell detection if it leak somwhere.
After that you will smell some fresh lavander flower cutted with glue funk with notes of black pepper and rosted coffe and at the end on the bottom you smell some minty strawberrish sweetnes just a lil bit of it.

TASTE:It taste just like it smell with mouth coating flavour of sour glue garlic lavander skunk gass with bit of minty berry sweetness.
Multilayered taste of extrem pungency.

HIGH: very very strong high but not so stony in fact very functional for 8 week indica.
More psydelic than stony....(very skunk like similar to cheese the more it cure the more it is stony.)

Overall: This is real crowd pleaser and first strain that will be sold.Taste and smell to die for my personal best that last as good and strong from first to last puff.
So strong that even with good brush of teeth it will not leave your mouth. Sour garlic lavander glue funk to the max.
It for me best tasting and smelling cannabis there is and probably one of the most pungent one. Still wait something to be better than this in smell and taste.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
B

Bubblegum mate
Idk what to say I will rather call it strong indica uplifting...Jack is euphoric and Widow too. Bubblegum high is cheese like to me. Strong skunk high with body to it and less sativa n euphoria than Skunk 1 alone.

Latest posts

Latest posts