What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New School Hash – Legal Hash Review

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
New School Hash – Legal Hash Review

Genetics: Limegerian x Orange Blossom (WTF????)

Grower/Producer: Simply Bare Organic by Rubicon Organics

THC: 39.8% CBD: 1.53% Total Terpenes: 1.95%

Bag Appeal: It’s a brown ball so it is pretty much what you would expect . . .

bare-new-school.jpg

Well . . . will you look at that. Some marketing team were batting ideas around the table in Vancouver with TimBits and Double Doubles and one guy/girl commented that everybody and anybody called their hash Old School this or Old School that and that maybe they should just call it New School because it sure as shit wasn’t old school . . . and then . . . just like in the movies . . . the boss jumped up and said: That’s it!!! That’s the new name!!! Let’s go smoke a fatty!!! Or something like that.

But before I natter on too much, I just want you to know that this shit is pretty good. I smoked a couple of snakes in my Happle. I smooshed a couple of teeny bits to smoke in my hash pipe. And . . . well . . . like I just said, this shit is pretty good. It has a nice – albeit muted – hashy smell in the jar. When you flame it, it smells like a typically decent hash but again, with a very muted smell overall. It is a tad harsh so it is not cough-free. But the effect? This is not an instant smash you in your face hash. This is that other kind . . . a creeper . . . and like any good creeper, it takes a few minutes before you realize that you are wearing a shit eating grin and you feel wonderful. Body buzzing wonderful. In the last day, I have dog walked stoned on it, bopped to the new tunes of the week after a small bowl and now, I have done a wake & bake. This shit is good and definitely goes on my must buy again list.

Available across Canada. $31.99 for 2 grams

p.s. If you are wondering what ‘TimBits and Double Doubles’ means above . . . it is Canadian-speak for doughnut holes and coffee with double cream and double sugar . . . yeah I know it sounds disgusting . . . not the doughnut holes but that weak as piss overly sweet coffee . . . :rolleyes:

p.p.s. Limegerian? WTF?

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I was remiss and I should have mentioned that the company states that this is made using “hybrid greenhouse-grown, living-soil flower" which is processed using “a combination of new age technology and traditional methods”. Whatever the fuck that all means. Also mentioned . . . Sun Assisted LED . . . Hang Dry , , , Hand Trimmed . . . and it was grown in the Delta region of BC south of the Fraser River. And surprisingly the labelling police allowed them to say this:

expiry-date.jpg