What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Destroyer X Jarilla Sinaloa Hash (Making and Smoking)

Abdthi1966

Premium user
The title is pretty self explanatory but tonight I’m making some bubble hash with some fresh, partially air dried, and then frozen buds (4-6 ounces). So far I’m through my first run.
IMG_7707.jpeg

IMG_7702.jpeg

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I should do a build tutorial on this mallet as I personally feel that the way that your able to macerate the ice and bud togethor is rather effective, that is, in comparison to simply prodding in the bubble bags as I see a lot of modern tutorials do. Personally, I use two buckets and mash for 20-30 minutes in one bucket and then pour into the bags from there. By mash I mean beat the hell out of it, always keeping the action under the surface, pulling the bigger chunks from the surface to be crushed below. Idk it works for me

Here’s round two, not as nice looking but I’m going to give it one more round just to be sure.
IMG_7709.jpeg

Reactions: Cvh

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Lots of food grade, thinking about making gummies but I’m not sure. Any thoughts on smoking 25 micron, it still looks quite clean? I guess we will see. Otherwise a 4 gram of prime quality isn’t horrid.
IMG_7711.jpeg

Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
The initial tests were pretty promising but I made the mistake of trying some of the low grade ne gave myself a migraine so I can’t say for sure about the top quality yet. I’m just going to wait a bit and revisit