What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Millesime 2023 (show your homemade hash)

goingrey

Same set-up everclear and panty hose. I don't have a strain name. I named it Mother Fucking Pot.

full

full
Looks good! You just put some weed in a pantyhose leg and run the alcohol through like making pour over coffee or what's your tech?

Hashislife

@Hashislife is for remains of cleaning the jar, small leaves and buds. And the most part of the remains comes from flavour country and mimosa. Taste was really good. We did a couple of weeks before spanabish
We can have a very good results when we clean the jars hehe 😉 I remember one of my best hash was when I have cleaned a Sapphire OG jars😉
I don't know if I understood correctly and if you are competing at the spannabis, if so, good luck 😉

salom

No no, we only do it for smoke during the weekend Jajaja. I still have a few at the freezer for processing. But yes, if the strains are good the small leaves could gives a really nice hash

Dabbert Globberfield

Took this puck of 45-159u fresh frozen bubble and eventually formed it into...

20230313_204628831.jpg

...this to bag it up to press into rosin, but that is another story.
20230317_204616233.jpg

I wanted to share what the stuff that didn't fit in the bag turned into; the scraps in the above picture above the little hash brick that's about to go into a bag. It's really developing and totally changed consistency in curing. It looks a little greener in the photo than it is, but also pressing it into rosin takes that away. The consistency is very surprising though, it's almost like a badder crumble but melts fast with any heat. Very soft.

20230329_223525229.jpg
But right now, like people were telling me in a hash thread I started about why my bubble clumped up, I am really enjoying this stuff in joints. Just fantastic. So much so that I am looking into getting a dedicated hash type bowl or banger for hash. Seems like people just get a glass rod and heat that up to do new age hot knives in special bowls or round bottom bangers.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Looks good! You just put some weed in a pantyhose leg and run the alcohol through like making pour over coffee or what's your tech?
I put the weed in a mason jar and add the Everclear. I wash/swish/roll for about 45-60 seconds in the jar. I always use a fresh cut piece of pantyhose, never the toe area, and stretch it across the top of the open jar and pour into a glass dish. Let evaporate.

There are times I get oil and some times I get a dry hash. I don't keep track of the different methods and what each produces. I want to say fresh frozen buds and really cold Everclear will make oil. Maybe also fresh cut buds and Everclear without freezing will produce oil. A jar with all trim leaves always makes dry. There could be other variables like how much Everclear to weed ratio in the jar, stretch of the pantyhose, etc.

I have other screens, bags, and butane extract tools. I always reach for the pantyhose because of ease of use and disposable. I get about 5 washes from a bottle of Everclear. I have only seen one size bottle. I probably get a dozen washes from one set of pantyhose. I like the Everclear because it evaporates really clean. That leaves a really smooth oil and hashy tasting dry with just the right amount of lung expansion.

velorex

I put the weed in a mason jar and add the Everclear. I wash/swish/roll for about 45-60 seconds in the jar. I always use a fresh cut piece of pantyhose, never the toe area, and stretch it across the top of the open jar and pour into a glass dish. Let evaporate.

There are times I get oil and some times I get a dry hash. I don't keep track of the different methods and what each produces. I want to say fresh frozen buds and really cold Everclear will make oil. Maybe also fresh cut buds and Everclear without freezing will produce oil. A jar with all trim leaves always makes dry. There could be other variables like how much Everclear to weed ratio in the jar, stretch of the pantyhose, etc.

I have other screens, bags, and butane extract tools. I always reach for the pantyhose because of ease of use and disposable. I get about 5 washes from a bottle of Everclear. I have only seen one size bottle. I probably get a dozen washes from one set of pantyhose. I like the Everclear because it evaporates really clean. That leaves a really smooth oil and hashy tasting dry with just the right amount of lung expansion.
sounds much easier than washing with ice. need to get hold of some proper moonshine and try it out. the alcohol i can legally buy here is max 60%, probably not strong enough and hard to evaporate. when i was a kid in northern norway every other house made their own booze. here in the city i never see it.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
How it's querkle? Everyone tell me to try this strain.

With that you can fuck all the mom of the world 😂 how it the taste?
The querkle was some tasty weed to smoke. A sweet hashy flavor. Low yielder. But, no matter how much of the flowers I smoked it just didn't get me high. The hash was a good addition to any bowl. Of course, we were also growing and smoking Tom Hill's Haze and first edition Golden Tiger at the same time. The Golden Tiger definitely cut through all others.

The ball of goo I made was the first thing I smoked after trying to pass a piss test. I think it was about 40 days of no weed. I still didn't pass. I took two dabs off that ball and couldn't find my way out of a corner. The first dab hit immediately with the obligatory purple spots. It was the second dab when it all went way above getting high. Very smooth slightly hashy oil. You could take big old dabs without coughing up a lung.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
sounds much easier than washing with ice. need to get hold of some proper moonshine and try it out. the alcohol i can legally buy here is max 60%, probably not strong enough and hard to evaporate. when i was a kid in northern norway every other house made their own booze. here in the city i never see it.
I haven't tried it with any other alcohol or even ISO. The Everclear is 190 grain or 95 proof.

I have used this ISO to clean my glass. It evaporates pretty clean. I get it at a local electronics store. It's on Amazon also.

614un+TssrL._SL1500_.jpg

Hashislife

Took this puck of 45-159u fresh frozen bubble and eventually formed it into...

View attachment 18825132

...this to bag it up to press into rosin, but that is another story.
View attachment 18825135

I wanted to share what the stuff that didn't fit in the bag turned into; the scraps in the above picture above the little hash brick that's about to go into a bag. It's really developing and totally changed consistency in curing. It looks a little greener in the photo than it is, but also pressing it into rosin takes that away. The consistency is very surprising though, it's almost like a badder crumble but melts fast with any heat. Very soft.

View attachment 18825136
But right now, like people were telling me in a hash thread I started about why my bubble clumped up, I am really enjoying this stuff in joints. Just fantastic. So much so that I am looking into getting a dedicated hash type bowl or banger for hash. Seems like people just get a glass rod and heat that up to do new age hot knives in special bowls or round bottom bangers.
If the price it's not a problem for you, the hash kettle look great for smoking it( I think buy it in few months) in my case if I smoke it, In joint with tobacco (I'm European) or I put it in a needle, I burn the hash, I put a glass over the hash, when the glass it's full of smoke, I smoke it. (It's easy and free, with a pure flavor).
First time washing the royal runtz. Smells like heaven. Can't wait to press rosin of my half. Big thanks to veldig steen for the trim and help washing
View attachment 18826268 View attachment 18826269

Look gold nuggets , I'm sure it's very good 🙈
The querkle was some tasty weed to smoke. A sweet hashy flavor. Low yielder. But, no matter how much of the flowers I smoked it just didn't get me high. The hash was a good addition to any bowl. Of course, we were also growing and smoking Tom Hill's Haze and first edition Golden Tiger at the same time. The Golden Tiger definitely cut through all others.

The ball of goo I made was the first thing I smoked after trying to pass a piss test. I think it was about 40 days of no weed. I still didn't pass. I took two dabs off that ball and couldn't find my way out of a corner. The first dab hit immediately with the obligatory purple spots. It was the second dab when it all went way above getting high. Very smooth slightly hashy oil. You could take big old dabs without coughing up a lung.
You're making me jealous haha 😂, you have very good strains, the golden tiger it's very interesting, I have make zamaldelica a year (golden tiger x zamal) was very potent an energetic.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Here is the blonde hash, hash oil (by product from making blonde hash) and a few other pics. My hashbar studio and many different kinds of the hashes. these are all done in a cold process that involves no heat and no pressure. some are rosin pressed for seperation. I do a cold lipid what I call trichome skin removal extraction Using no heat or pressure. the terps and cannabinoids come together without the lipid barrier that makes it burn and causes the cough. these are like breathing a vapor cloud with no choke or burn. Serendipitous discovery! when the reaction happens, the extract spins in a 8 pattern. seems that’s where the word active8 or activate was derived. I have video of it happening as it happens every time. the synergy From the reaction remains until the extract finds a host/human. Live and direct. Also can be applied to the skin without a carrier and be absorbed through the skin. A strange psychedelic affect happens that can only be described as cosmic. Will pass through any blood brain barrier since the skin has been removed and not melted into the extract. and the picture of the small glass containers with blonde and brown are from the same extract. One is a by product of the other. Real hash oil and real blonde hash. Full plant spec And smooth as it gets with ultimate flavor in the hash oil as that’s where all the terps end up. Blonde hash has hardly any smell but is cream of the crop.

Attachments

• EEE8B898-FAB2-4CA5-A602-F5CA0915B328.jpeg
    EEE8B898-FAB2-4CA5-A602-F5CA0915B328.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
  • 40B341A2-9E1C-4DE1-924E-1964461AA810.jpeg
    40B341A2-9E1C-4DE1-924E-1964461AA810.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • E6A04E7F-5F50-421A-92FB-4381C3BD1DB0.jpeg
    E6A04E7F-5F50-421A-92FB-4381C3BD1DB0.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 74
  • 3E2096F4-8A7C-4093-A55A-588E1DE7600F.jpeg
    3E2096F4-8A7C-4093-A55A-588E1DE7600F.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 62
  • B30430C2-6EFF-4BFF-BCA5-917BC9836BB6.jpeg
    B30430C2-6EFF-4BFF-BCA5-917BC9836BB6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • F4A4CAE3-4359-4A26-A17E-21B567905596.jpeg
    F4A4CAE3-4359-4A26-A17E-21B567905596.jpeg
    865 KB · Views: 61
  • 5E4A7C49-DB97-4DA2-9E80-6A7A5FDB9BEC.jpeg
    5E4A7C49-DB97-4DA2-9E80-6A7A5FDB9BEC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • CB874872-1EE1-473D-B0B0-729D6ADD9112.jpeg
    CB874872-1EE1-473D-B0B0-729D6ADD9112.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • BD9D37FC-E7CE-4CAF-B650-DF7A32929110.jpeg
    BD9D37FC-E7CE-4CAF-B650-DF7A32929110.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
  • A8F9C6E0-93DA-4288-810D-D8C8608EDE7B.jpeg
    A8F9C6E0-93DA-4288-810D-D8C8608EDE7B.jpeg
    831.9 KB · Views: 68

goingrey

Here is the blonde hash, hash oil (by product from making blonde hash) and a few other pics. My hashbar studio and many different kinds of the hashes. these are all done in a cold process that involves no heat and no pressure. some are rosin pressed for seperation. I do a cold lipid what I call trichome skin removal extraction Using no heat or pressure. the terps and cannabinoids come together without the lipid barrier that makes it burn and causes the cough. these are like breathing a vapor cloud with no choke or burn. Serendipitous discovery! when the reaction happens, the extract spins in a 8 pattern. seems that’s where the word active8 or activate was derived. I have video of it happening as it happens every time. the synergy From the reaction remains until the extract finds a host/human. Live and direct. Also can be applied to the skin without a carrier and be absorbed through the skin. A strange psychedelic affect happens that can only be described as cosmic. Will pass through any blood brain barrier since the skin has been removed and not melted into the extract. and the picture of the small glass containers with blonde and brown are from the same extract. One is a by product of the other. Real hash oil and real blonde hash. Full plant spec And smooth as it gets with ultimate flavor in the hash oil as that’s where all the terps end up. Blonde hash has hardly any smell but is cream of the crop.
That blonde hash looks amazing. Trichome skin removal? How do you do that?

Hashislife

Look white like the "Triple X" 70€/g I have smoked in Amsterdam end of 00's😳 it's amazing, how do you make that?

Smokemore

First time making with my own trim.
Still drying, but bit unsure best way. See some people dry in freezer.

20240407_180543.jpg
This is the 73 bag after 4 days. Still need dry more.

20240405_202522.jpg 20240405_193914.jpg
Used Manuel and alot in one bucket.
Next time I gonna try invest in a washing machine.

20240405_222244.jpg
After cleaning bags. Can see its bit green, guess I used to much power.

20240411_194312.jpg
Thanks to Veldig Steen for making, and Velorex for borrow. This worked very nice. Fitted perfectly for the bags.

Attachments

• 20240407_180543.jpg
    20240407_180543.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240405_191518.jpg
    20240405_191518.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest posts