What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian and Thai brickweed

goingrey

Hey what's up ladies and gents?

A while ago I was in Rotterdam and visited coffeeshop Witte de With to try their Lumbo and Thai.

I may have got them mixed up. The first one was supposedly the Colombian but it smelled pretty much like the Thai available at many Amsterdam coffeeshops. Whereas the second supposedly Thai one smelled really bad in a chemical kind of way, like nail polish or something along those lines.

Both smooth smokes and had nice mellow highs. Not bad at all for the price which was 7e for 2.5 grams (same price for both).

The coffeeshop was just a takeaway spot, nothing fancy but fine. Friendly fella behind the counter. Located on a nice shopping street just a couple blocks from the train station.

Oh and I ate the seeds when skinning up so no grow log coming, soz. :D

lumboorthai.jpg

thaiorlumbo.jpg