-Chronics Headstash Garden
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
      -Cindy 99 and Friends
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
      -Just a lil bit
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

Comment

Hey Star Crash,

Hope the surgery goes well. You definitely put in a ton of work this season, take some time to get healed up.

Comment

Positive vibes your way for the surgery

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
            Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm ...I do have plans for the new property that’s the whole reason I bought it I’m just not sure what to do sitting tight for now it’s a matter fact I got to go over there and shut down the water ...peace my friend
            good luck bro !

Stretch daily. Goal is to stretch while breathing normally and relaxed. Even scary pain you can go into it and realize it was a muscle or nerve thing.

Really meditate on the stretching and posture. It helped me overcome a crippling lower back pain!

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
              Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm
              I think my left arm is having Sympathy Pains.

been feeling like I pulled my left Bicep, for about 6 months.

When I do bucket watering now, I always carry using my right arm.

In my case, probably just arthritis and/or related to over-doing it when I was hiking about 6 months ago and went off the trail.
              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Hey Star Crash, Hope the surgery goes as good as it can for you! I’ve personally learned lots from reading your threads. Send big positivity thoughts your way.

SG

Comment

Get back 100% soon All the best vibes!

And you got some great plants to get home to!!!

Comment

Sending good vibes your way. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Peace GG

Comment

Comment

Good luck buddy, I hope they fix you up! I think you have done more with one arm this season than I could've done with four. You're an amazing man, Mr. Star Crash, and an inspiration to many! Do us all a huge solid, and get back to 100% pronto! We need more pics to drool over
                        Attached Files
                        Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/grow-diaries/17866382-hammerhead-genetics-white-truffle-x-p40-test-grow

Comment

I'm picturing star crash's successful surgery already happened and he's all fixed up resting peacefully...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Chester View Post
                            I'm picturing star crash's successful surgery already happened and he's all fixed up resting peacefully...

naw,ufc cage match right after surgery!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
                              Hey Star Crash,

Hope the surgery goes well. You definitely put in a ton of work this season, take some time to get healed up.
                              Originally posted by Zomboy View Post
                              Positive vibes your way for the surgery
                              Originally posted by thedudefresco View Post
                              good luck bro !

Stretch daily. Goal is to stretch while breathing normally and relaxed. Even scary pain you can go into it and realize it was a muscle or nerve thing.

Really meditate on the stretching and posture. It helped me overcome a crippling lower back pain!
                              Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                              I think my left arm is having Sympathy Pains.

been feeling like I pulled my left Bicep, for about 6 months.

When I do bucket watering now, I always carry using my right arm.

In my case, probably just arthritis and/or related to over-doing it when I was hiking about 6 months ago and went off the trail.
                              Originally posted by herbgreen View Post
                              Get back 100% soon All the best vibes!

And you got some great plants to get home to!!!
                              Originally posted by gorilla ganja View Post
                              Sending good vibes your way. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Peace GG
                              Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                              Originally posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
                              Good luck buddy, I hope they fix you up! I think you have done more with one arm this season than I could've done with four. You're an amazing man, Mr. Star Crash, and an inspiration to many! Do us all a huge solid, and get back to 100% pronto! We need more pics to drool over
                              Originally posted by Crazy Chester View Post
                              Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                              naw,ufc cage match right after surgery!
                              You guys are too muchI am back home safe and sound the shoulder is back in the socket & I will know in a couple weeks or less how this will affect the other issues ... in any case it can only be betterI missed my dogs ...I missed my son ... and I missed ICMAC and I wasn’t away for very long at all shows you what a wimp I am

Comment

Originally posted by Itsmychoice View Post
                                I figured you had some plans. Land is a canvas you can use to create your own reality. You got this shit this time. Surgeons are the carpenters and mechanics of medicine, doctors who repair shit. They will get it fixed. We will be sending positive energy north on wednesday sir, best of luck. I hope you come out of there swinging.
                                Originally posted by Montuno View Post
                                My best wishes of health.

Salud! (Health!).
                                Originally posted by gsxr97 View Post
                                Best of luck on the surgery Star. I’ll be sending some positive pacific coast vibes your way.

I agree on one thing. Outdoor is a bitch. Yes I live in opposite coast , opposite climate as you but California has its own set of challenges. Bugs and fires mainly for me.

I’m doing more indoor and a little birdy just sent me some cuts from your side of the country . Supposedly same Runtz cut you have Hoping it is ! Might have half a light dep gh full of it come spring
                                Originally posted by hayday View Post
                                Heal well star...i'm sure you're tired of hurtin
                                Best Wishes
                                Originally posted by Fronk View Post
                                Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.
                                Originally posted by eyesdownchronic View Post
                                best of luck brother.
                                I’m here ...

Comment

Working...
                                X