What's new

2019 guerilla grow in N Europe

THC123

Veteran
Hi guys,

Because I cant grow at my place anymore but since I can't stop growing :) I did a guerilla this year.

Here are some pictures of the harvested buds, more are coming in over the next 2 weeks.

I used this guerilla grow to find good phenos of certain strains. Criteria are mold resistant, earlyness and aroma and smell.

White Jones from Connoiseur Genetics (the white x casey jones) x guerilla gold 3

I call this pheno early white jones because it is 90% like the white jones mother (but smells lean a bit more to "the white") It is exactly what I was hoping for.

Almost zero mold in non stop rain. And buds that did get mold ere not infested. The mold stayed on ne spot and never spread throughout the entire flower. I lost 5% to mold whihc is a miracle in these conditions.

picture.php

picture.php

And NO I dont do wet trim, last pic was just for showing the bud ;)

troutman

Seed Whore
More people should do guerilla grows. :tiphat:

It sucks when it doesn't work out. But it feels like Heaven when it does.

THC123

Veteran
I love guerilla growing.

Sadly I won't be able to use my spots next year as they will build a tourist resort there and they will fuck up nature and my private garden :(. On another spot they will build a industrial plant :( :(

I will have to find a new spot or two :( :(

THC123

Veteran
More people should do guerilla grows. :tiphat:

It sucks when it doesn't work out. But it feels like Heaven when it does.

My plants actually always go better on guerilla compared to my garden. I never have pests or mildew there haha. The only thing that is annoying are the wild hogs and deer. Those hogs look so tasty, when I see them I see porkchops running around mmmmmm

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
My plants actually always go better on guerilla compared to my garden. I never have pests or mildew there haha. The only thing that is annoying are the wild hogs and deer. Those hogs look so tasty, when I see them I see porkchops running around mmmmmm
You should let them eat your plants and then enjoy some THC infused porkchops. :biggrin:

THC123

Veteran
LOL

Here some more pics

GG3 nr 1
picture.php

GG3 nr 2
picture.php

GG3 nr 3
picture.php

All the GG's were harvested on the 21st of september, no mold. They all smell very nice most have a thick hashy acidic sweet and souer smell. All very potent, more potent than the mom I used for seeds. GG3 is much more potent than GG2

Beige x white x GG3
picture.php

Still drying but tasted a bud that dried for 4 days, very smooth and gives a nice up high.

This pheno was not what I was hoping for. It is a new smell, does not resemble the parents. I was hoping for a sandalwoody old skool incensy haze smell, like the mom but this pheno isn't it. Harvested last weekend, no mold.

Frisian dew nr 1
picture.php

Very nice forestfruit smell but sadly very sensitive to mold. I am not used to frisian being this prone to mold. Had to throw half away. I want a mold resistant version of this pheno, it is in the genetics but you have to look. The forestfruit smell is so nice, no typical purple.

THC123

Veteran
Update part 2

Purple nr 1 or passion nr 1
picture.php

picture.php

Very nice super sticky smelly purple buds. SMells woody and sweet, a bit earthy, not the typical heavy purple smell but a very warm deep smell. Got high hopes for this one

This weekend I'll harvest some more plants

I put out 20 plants, 3 got eaten, I thought I would lose more than half that is why I put out so many :D

Still got going:

CHarlotte's dream
NLX clone
White Og clone
2 frisian dew clones (good pheno)
3 durban poisons
2 purple nr 1
1 more frisian seedling

Wish me luck!!!

THC123

Veteran
Harvested the White OG and a Purple 1 seedling yesterday

Purple seedling

This one is very prone to mold I lost 60-70% of this plant. I am not used to Dutch passion outdoor genetics being this sensitive to mold. Okay our Fall was extremely wet with non stop rain, but for good phenos this isn't a big problem. But this year most dutch passion outdoor strains just mold away and they are later than usual, around 2 weeks later.
picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Part 2

White Og

She is actually earlier than or just as early as as the dutch passion strains but ironically more mold resistant.

I had mold on her, I lost about 30% because most big top buds had some mold. This is a miracle considering the weather we had and the sheer density of these buds. Also the mold stayed local in the bud, it didn't spread out like with the purple or frisian

She smells like heaven, a deep kush smell and sticky icky buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Luckily I have a motherplant of this one, will be growing it outdoor more for sure as it is perfectly doable in my climate with a lil bit of mold but all in all easy to grow outdoor. She is earlier than the purple nr 1 I had and earlier than durban poison.

'Boogieman'

Part 2

White Og

She is actually earlier than or just as early as as the dutch passion strains but ironically more mold resistant.

I had mold on her, I lost about 30% because most big top buds had some mold. This is a miracle considering the weather we had and the sheer density of these buds. Also the mold stayed local in the bud, it didn't spread out like with the purple or frisian

She smells like heaven, a deep kush smell and sticky icky buds

View Image

View Image
View Image
View Image

Luckily I have a motherplant of this one, will be growing it outdoor more for sure as it is perfectly doable in my climate with a lil bit of mold but all in all easy to grow outdoor. She is earlier than the purple nr 1 I had and earlier than durban poison.

That white og looks fire bro, good job what is your latitude?

gumzgi

dat purple weed from dp its kinda low high , the other strains u got there are the real deal :D

THC123

Veteran
The thing wih duthpasioni i that they do have special qualiy strong outdoor strain. But they do mostyl f1 freeding and s 1. Also they do't always use the same plant as father or mother. Just open pollination.
Thats why there is such big differencr in phenos. I bet they dont select the mold resistant for future breading?

years ago found exactly what I wanted from passio nr 1, purple nr 1, durban and FD: all early, mold resistant stronh sticky well yielding. Sadly lost those moms. I am bummed that among all the seedlings only 3 will be keepers..

So the goodgenetcics are present in the strains i mentonned I found phenos ready end of septembet with good resistance againt mold with god taste and strong (stupid giggly up) high.
But that was years ago and this year i tried a lot of them. Not ONE good durban, most purples super sensitive to mold and late (2-3 weeks late half oct).

Or i must really have had bad luck with the phenos I tried or they somehow changed these strains over the years and they are not using the same clone to make seeds.

It is 7 in the morning I didn't finish trimming but now I am gonna rash so I can trim and harvest tomorros :peacock:

Still got 4 plant to pick up
and then 2 weeks later my cbd will be ready (charlotte dr)

Wish me luck

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

A very small frisian I harvested that was at my place, just a few small branches, maybe 15 grams. It is a motherplant of mine. A little bit of mold.

And here a very small white og motherplant of mine (not the actual mother just a small cut I forgot outdoors).

This one had les hours of sunlight compared to the one on guerilla and was a lot in the shade.

Again the white og impressed me. ZERO mold in pouring rains non stop which really is something special where I live. It doesnt often happen that plants dont get mold lol

The "main cola" lol she was really small, a real dwarf in 2 litres pot.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php