zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Happy Sunday my friends!

DAS x Paki by Rinse :wave:

picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
And I say that the only thing worse than being in the forest, is NOT being in the forest ha ha.

On a more serious note, Zielonylass, now that the official ground-breaking ceremony has been duly performed, let the show begin. I'm parked in the front row to fulfil my role as self-appointed umpire for this new adventure.

Team Microbe

Veteran
That shovel looks great. Can you fold it up so it fits in a rucksack? Not that I'm not satisfied with mine it's just that yours looks like it would be easier to dig with. How strong is it? Can you dig right trough root system of bushes?

My army foldable shovel...

View Image

hey zielonylasss,
i like your big spot and the fact that you were able to use it so many times in a row. the soil should be great!!
could you please elaborate on the shovel a bit? i hate the fact that my huge shovel doesnt fit in my (also huge) backpack. i used a modified shovel (just cut the handle in half) but it was quite painfull (for the back) to dig holes with that shortened one. i am quite tall... would u recommend that shovel? is it possible to fold it (also another weak point of some of those shovels i imagine) or is it steady like this?
- thanks in advance.

shame about the 6 first gold seeds not germinating :(

i got a similar erocket x dp x dc plant ( ithink you got "rocket chunk" and i got "rocket chunk 2" by esbe, but i am not 100% sure on that one...) and i am looking forward to seeing some nice coloured leafes full of chrystals. :dance013:

weather has been shit here for the whole weekend. about 30L rain per square meter in just 1,5 half days..

happy growing, i am in to watch and learn for sure :wave:

What I like to do is unscrew a large shovel's handle and use it as a walking stick for hikes into the forest, then carry the head in my back pack. Pre-drill holes that you can screw back on by hand when you get to your site. It's amazing what a quick trip to Lowe's or Home Depot will do for you after you smoke a few creativity hits... :tiphat:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Short shovels are good for stealth but bad for your back when youre shoveling a decent amount of holes. Leverage is key so long-handled shovels are the way to go especially when you can disguise it as a hiking stick like I mention above

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey my friends!
Spring here :)

picture.php

and weekend so I start to do my duty in wilderness.
And yes! I work with regular size fiskars shovel. Short one I keep to work with, when I have to move for long distances or I have to camouflage my tools.

Today I'll soak some seeds so stay tuned for to see what is on the list!

Last edited:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
So i just started this season with some beans:

4x ggxdp (Danish Gold)f3
9x [Tom Hill's Deep Chunk x E-rocket/Danish Passion] x Teheran Devil
Handful of Danish Gold/Grape x Triple Afghan Slam :)

I also have little seedlings of Night Hail Ultra ready to go soon :)

Wish you all great season!

Last edited:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Haha... First few NHU in the forest!

picture.php

And I'v prepared also 2 new holes 1m x 1m with dolomite lime, bone meal, cow manure and perlite.

picture.php

picture.php

Time to germinate next bunch of seeds I think...

Sooo... I just soak DASxPakixTAS and Katsu Bubba/Arne x Grape

:wave:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thx mates for kind words!

New life here on my windowsill.

Danish Gold
Danish Gold / Grape x Triple Afghan Slam
DAS/Paki x TAS
Katsu Bubba / Arne x Grape
Night Hail Ultra

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pozdro!

kunkka

Veteran
Hi Men !

Nice work at this moment. Can't wait to more your updates.

Good Luck Bro!!! Still keep green and deep !

Latest posts

Latest posts