What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot for Pennies! Southern Oregon 2019

Mimpi Manis

Mr Pickins, all the way from Oz... that was a very funny 'PS'. Ah, modern times. They were the best of times... the worst of times. Let me indulge an insight from southern climes: Given where you guys are at right ATM, you'd have to say it's still the Dark Ages here in Oz. I kid you not. It's gone backwards - not forwards. The ACT gave it a shot, but the pushback from the Pentecostal barking right of the Federal sphere was somewhere between apopleptic and sky falling in. The world I choose to live in (35 year old Permaculture farm) is the opposite to the self indulgent cesspit these people live in. I'm gettin on these days, but let me tell you it doesn't get any easier as you get older, to know these shitheads are breathing your oxygen! But other than that... things is good! Lj PS: Is this a politics free zone? If so... it was the NH x StrawbHxSum wot did it!