What's new

Massachusetts Grow 2019

bibi40

Hi Chunky ,

i like your dressing :biggrin:

can you lend me the kushy suit for next saturday evening please :laughing:

:tiphat:

May have to cut tomorrow. Western MA weather looking raining and cloudy basically for next 10 days, so I don't want to have to try and squeeze out another week to lose most to bud rot. The African strain (not picture) has shown zero rot, so that I will let ride another 1-2 weeks.

ujbCli5.jpg

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I feel your pain. I spent like 5 hours trimming the GG, after spending 2 hours cutting it and dipping it. carpal tunnel much?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
h2o2 bath to wash off all the outside gunk. Cut a branch, dip it into a trash can filled with h2o2 watered down to 3%. Gently spin the branch to remove excess liquids, place on a string stretched between 2 poles to dry, then bagged up and moved into the back of the car. The amount of crap in that trash can afterwards is disgusting, and I'd rather it be in there than in my lungs. :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sitting in the greenhouse cutting today. 50 degrees Pouring rain. Noreaster in progress. Chopped the last Wedding Cake x 4DD. Best strain of the season.

3 Left.
picture.php

Turns in to two Irene left and they're ready. 6' fiberglass poles worked great.
picture.php

Wedding Cake ready to hang.
picture.php

Hing hang Hung
picture.php

NENugger

The Durban is not quite ready yet
picture.php

I'm going to risk it and leave it up for the weekend and hopefully good weather after that. If some mold on Monday, I'll cut it out and keep going.

NENugger

The Bangi Haze clones finished last year but this is a reveg from a winter grow. Still needs several weeks. Not looking good. Maybe can last one more week if gets past this weekend.
picture.php

Green Squall

Sitting in the greenhouse cutting today. 50 degrees Pouring rain. Noreaster in progress. Chopped the last Wedding Cake x 4DD. Best strain of the season.

3 Left.
View Image

Turns in to two Irene left and they're ready. 6' fiberglass poles worked great.
View Image

Wedding Cake ready to hang.
View Image

Hing hang Hung
View Image

Seems like your greenhouse served you well this season - well done :tiphat:
About the storm, it looks like the South Shore and Cape and getting the brunt of it. Up here its been dry all day, although the wind has been significant. I had a couple small branches bent, which is no big deal considering what I was expecting. Not a lick of mold either. Absolutely amazing. It seems more and more likely that my risk will pay off and will have a successful harvest at the end of the month.

NENugger

Thanks AgentP
Zeez appreciate the props. Your greenhouse is outstanding, I'm envious right now as the weather is turning and I don't know if my plants will be able to fully ripen.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Thanks GS too. The last two indica will get cut today. No doubt the greenhouse made all the difference this year. We had some bugs this year that left bug crap all over everything. On the cars there was black stuff that looked like soot and could only be washed with vinegar and dish soap. Going to a car wash would not remove it. The greenhouse cover has a coating on it that may not be washable. Didn't want to go nuts with vinegar while the plants were in there. I left one plant outside that was a seed maker. It looks like crap and just barely made it. If the seeds are there the rest will get trashed because the bug crap and fungus that grew - nasty.

For what I grew inside, several greenhouses could be built. Outside would have been a total loss. If anyone wants to use the bending jig or needs advice, I'll be glad to help.

OldCoolSativa

largests colas I've grown in my 3 years.
View Image

Beautiful. What strain is it?

Here's a clone of my 18-week Angel's Breathe F2 keeper, of which I planted a clone outside back in July.

There's no way this plant will finish outside, but what I'm after are the seeds. I used pollen from my Doors male and from her father, (pollen still frozen and maybe viable after two years?) on the lower branches, and some very special pollen from a 1978 punto rojo courtesy of a kind and generous member of another forum. That pollen is precious, so I used just a tiny bit on the uppermost apical cola of ABF25. You can see the seeds forming in the second pic. This has potential to be one hell of an out cross. Hope she survives long enough to ripen the seeds...I only need a couple more weeks and there's no frost in my local forecast for the next 10 days.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ABF25 Oct 9.jpg
    ABF25 Oct 9.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ABF25 apical cola Oct 9.jpg
    ABF25 apical cola Oct 9.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 28

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Very nice. Is it reg or fem pollen?

If I may offer a couple helpful tips. Maybe you already know this. In that case it's for those who want to do something similar and are reading this.

1. When making seeds with long finishing strains, especially late flowering strains (end of august), pollinate as soon as you start seeing hairs, then do it over again a week or two later on new hairs, or you won't make it across the finish line in time for the seeds to mature.

2. When pollinating only a few branches, tie a ribbon around the branch so you know which one you did, and which pollen you used. Remember, you're a stoner so your memory will fuck you up every time. Trust me on this one. lol

Optional:
3. When Mother earth gives you something of value, give something of value back and thank the kind woman. I have a bag of white clover I purchased and spread it along a path on my way to my plants.

NENugger

Looks good OSC I seeded that plant Durban poisonXskunk#1 with purple satellite which is early flowering, already finished 1st week Oct so hopefully flowering time will decrease

Latest posts

Latest posts