What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

7 /23/ 19

7 /23/ 19

plants are smaller then previous years . I put them,out late and they were half the size of normal . along with a few ph issues . no matter it will be fun .

Time for trellising be For August stretch . hopefully get it done this week end .

picture.php

Kind of cool pic of roots . can you tell they were in a 4 inch pot lol.

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Cool, who made the 2.0 x skunk beans? How's the smell?

Thinking of a sisde project to go along with my rks project .

I am Thinking
(ogkb 2.0 xansestrail skunk f1) ×
( la confidential x Ansetrial skunk f2)

Or maybe the la mom x ( ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk )

Thoughts ?

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk
View Image View Image

Have not poped any la confidential x Ancestrial s yet .
When I do I will throw up pics.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome! Still some really nice bushes there! You'll see a pretty good yield! Natty roots! Thats not good though from what I understand about girdling roots on trees. It chokes the flow of nutrients.

How long did you have them in the 4 inch containers?

Dankwolf

Cool, who made the 2.0 x skunk beans? How's the smell?

Miraculous meds

Smells ranged from ammonia,skunk, leather,acrid,dough and musty . depending on plant . out of 10 seeds all were good in there own way . I would really like to f2 a few of them . life is just super crazy for me so my projects are in back burner for now .

Dankwolf

Awesome! Still some really nice bushes there! You'll see a pretty good yield! Natty roots! Thats not good though from what I understand about girdling roots on trees. It chokes the flow of nutrients.

How long did you have them in the 4 inch containers?

They were in 4 inch pots for about 2 weeks wile they were rooting .

Plants are about 5ft by 5ft

Dankwolf

7/28/19

7/28/19

Plants had there first interior trim(lollypoing a foot in ).
I will,add,pic when lighting is better.

Plants are in full beast mode . I would,estimate 6x6 ft on average. Still disappointed in my self as far as proper prep and pre veg is,concerned . every one said its,not starting size its time,of planting lol . I say to them thanx for 10- 15 lbs less .
:laughing: not really ........:tiphat:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Been a weird season this year compared to the last 2 for me, plants have seemed like they were lagging. Overcast all morning and Id be lucky to get clear skies and direct sun from 2pm-6pm since putting plants out, just recently finally got some clear days in the mid 70s-80s.

Dankwolf

8/4/19

8/4/19

picture.php

Ogkb.2.0 x Ansetrial did not care for the lollypoping . she has been a little sad sense .

Other plants are moving along well even though they are smaller then last year .

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I was visiting a patch yesterday and was tempted to lollipop them. I don't know enough about it so decided against it. Is it solely for air flow?

Dankwolf

I was visiting a patch yesterday and was tempted to lollipop them. I don't know enough about it so decided against it. Is it solely for air flow?

air flow yes it also helps with

1 useless energy during stretch especially .

2 prevent bugs that like to feed on iner growth .

Plants really explode after the first clean up and second before stretch. If iner growth is left mold and fyngus can be a issue . I am sure there are few things I am missing .

Dankwolf

9/3/13

9/3/13

Putting in last round of trellising . plants had a rough start due to a ph issue durring transplant .

2 of them are 10 ft + wide and and 6+ tall . looks,like every one has some,super early stuff this year except for me lol. Hard to tell from pic :tiphat:

picture.php

Dankwolf

2 out of 4 plants will be a November style plants .oh well gonna have to do a fem ogkb 2.0 x la con if possible for,next year .

Kind of undecided I might do a South MTF X l a confidential . the south mtf is super cold and pm/mildew resistant .

Hope everyone's having a good year:tiphat::dance013:

garyw

Southern Oregon Coast/On the Beach

Southern Oregon Coast/On the Beach

I forgot how to post photos from my android cell phone to laptop so I will start without photos to start with and add photos soon(I hope)
I live on the southern Oregon Coast close enough I can hear the breakers on the beach at night.

I started 9 non feminized seeds this year. I had one clone and ended up with 4 grown from seed and one clone. The clone is my first clone I bought from a dispensary it is Train Wreck. I germinated 15 seeds and 10 popped. I germinated them on april 15th inside my shed with florescent grow bulbs in chicken brooder lamps. May fifth they all had second set of leaves. I germinated in red plastic drinking cups. On May 8th I harvested 4 5 gallon buckets of BladderWrack seaweed from The Bay. I turned them into the soil without washing the salt off. On May 26th I transplanted them to small black pots I got at garage sale, and set them outside at dawn and back inside in dark at dusk for hardening. June 4th I transplanted into a garden box I made out of 2x12's last year that is 2' x 8' x 12" plus I turned over the soil again that has seaweed in it. The seaweed was already decomposing. I put micos mycorrhizal inoculant under them the smaller ones were still in the red cups and others in the ground because they were already rooting. I used PH down as the ph was tested everyday by the city our water comes from a lake and the city adds chlorine and who knows what else. they check the water at my house daily as it is the first checkpoint from the lake. it is always neutral 7 I use the chlorine water because I cannot take the chlorine out fast enough to filter it. I add 6 drops of PH Down to two gallons of water twice once a week at first. On June 14th I transplanted the trainwreck clone(one clone so I would at least have one female for sure) I went to Aqua Marine in Eugene and bought 3 45 gallon cloth pots and 12 bags of roots organic potting soil. Last year I used Ocean Forest and did well but out of 4 plants last year had only one ATF female. and 3 males I destroyed. This year was wierd I got pistols before I could identify male pollen sacks. I ended up with 5 males that I destroyed and I moved two non feminized plants that were Pineapple Express, one ATF(Alaska Thunder F--k ) and the TrainWreck clone into the 45 gallon cloth bags June 15th. Only bought 3 bags but had one 16 gallon plastic pot, I planted one LSD female in it. It is way slower than the ones in the 45 gallon fabric bags. I also had one Pineapple express in the old garden box from last year with a tomato plant on the other end. I found out the Pineapple express in the old planter box is really a lot more like a christmas tree because I only topped it once but it is now 7'3" tall on September 14th. The three plants and the 16 gallon pot are inside an old metal gazibo that is 10' x 10' and I put tarps on all sides 8' tall to keep them hidden because it is an outside grow in town. all 4 of these plants are now about 5' tall as well but using roots soil from Eugene and do not have any seaweed in the 45 gallon fabric bags. The LSD strain that is in the 16 gallon pot is the slowest to flower but finally started around the last week of August. Almost all of the plants now have colas that are 2' long and filling in. This morning it got windy which is not unusual for here on the southern coast but it rained real hard with gusts north of 20 mph and one of the colas on the Trainwreck clone was too heavy and broke the stem at the main stalk so I had to harvest it early. All my plants should be ready to harvest by first week or two of October. Sorry my diary was not recorded the best but hope you got the idea. I will update and do photos if I can figure out how to list them again this year.

(There are a few of us lurking around DankWolf)

caliprop215

Veteran
Its going . had a ton of bad weather this year . been roaming hard all of September so far . plants are taking it like champs . I will throw up some pics when I have time . hows thing out your way ?

Its growing. Not good not bad but decent...plants aren't in full sun alday so its sucks lol.Just updated thread u can check it out when u get a chance