What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Almost done. Pots got pressure washed and GH is empty and cleaned up. Last stuff hanging has 2 and 3 days of drying to go. Jarred stuff still needs a couple of 6 hour drying steps. Looks like a pretty good year.

Facelesdoll

Very nice work! Def following the rest of this. From mass so I could learn a few things here to stretch me out next year. Last year was trash due to rain but this year was fare.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Lost 3 plants to the rain last week. Finished harvesting all that was left this past weekend finished today. Everything looks great and smells amazing. Wont know totals till all dry and trimmed but I am happy for the most part. Learned alot more and looking forward to indoor season. One of these years I am gonna knock it out the park :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NENugger

Amazingly the plants survived the rain of the weekend. No mold. Gonna leave out in the fierce wind tonight as well. But I'll stake them better this evening. I'll check them first light.
Left to Rt BHxQueenmother, Durban, Bangi Haze. If ican get the two on the left through the storm, I'll chop before next rain. Will go out tomorrow am at first light to check.
BH isn't ready yet, I'll keep her out long as I can.
picture.php

NENugger

Beat up and leaning but only some small lower branches broken at the stem. A good thing is the wind dries them up fast. Let's see how many more sunny days we get.
picture.php

picture.php

Green Squall

Beat up and leaning but only some small lower branches broken at the stem. A good thing is the wind dries them up fast. Let's see how many more sunny days we get.
View Image
View Image

Haven't checked yet, but hopefully I'll come out equally unscathed, although I have a bad feeling. 69 mph wind gusts last night and its still blowing strong. Trees are down, schools are cancelled and power is out in a lot of places.

EDIT: Slight damage. Not too bad. Going to harvest this weekend.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Anyone doing test drives on the seasons harvest yet? I got some Irene x Tom Nevil Haze thats stable at 62 but no cure on it yet. Pretty good. I thought it would be more sativa with those long narrow fans. Still happy with it.

Facelesdoll

4 ladies being driven already

4 ladies being driven already

Test driving some ladies I lost the names on because I was using freebie gems outdoors. But in order is big bitch, candy girl, lilfatty and waxlips(because she tastes like waxlips) bare with me. Device
Is being stupid

Facelesdoll

No idea on strains and dubbed names based on looks for some and pre/post terps on candygirl/waxlips. Waxlips tastes like wax lips and candygirl smelled sweet during flower but cured pungent scented just really loud smelling and finished super stupid early. Have cuts of candygirl and lilfatty still.

Tony O

The Blue Funk looks to be the closest to harvest... probably 7-10 days out ... it's showing about 10% amber, but still has 10-15% clear ... the rest are showing hardly any amber yet... it looks like I'll be going well into november

NENugger

Last Leg: suns out, plants still standing, :woohoo: checked for issues but came up empty. :party:
See if the Durban and BHxQM cross can last til sunrise sunday am. I'll take them then. Gonna keep going with Bangi Haze as it's not ready yet but ripening quickly. Maybe take a branch or two.
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Still trimming and got alot left to do. I trim @1/4 lb a day because I can't trim for any longer than 2 hours a day because of neck pain. Got a trim bin for trimming and its awesome for comfort and getting the most out of your trimming with a 150u screen on the bottom.

My box of bud
picture.php

picture.php

1 of many piles
picture.php

NENugger

Still going. Trying to finish the Bangi Haze and with 4 more days of sun I think it will.
Picked off two small bits of mold and will check regulary. Can't believe I still have plants out in November. Bangi H is definitely mold resistant.
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Comin' into Los Angeles
Bringin' in a couple of keys
Don't touch my bags if you please, mister customs man :biggrin:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts