What's new

2019 guerilla grow in N Europe

THC123

Veteran
I tested the white jones cross!!!

Taste isn't quite there yet although smooth but the effect is a dayender.

It just gets me incredibly stoned, there is not much euphoria. My whole body becomes heavy, my eyes become real heavy, it relaxes me, and then I just need to sleep. It is like a sleeping pill, no daytime weed. It will absolutely ruin your day if you want to do usefull stuff.

So I really like it, it has been years since I had sleeping pill weed like this. It remind me a lot of the white in many aspects (also the smell).

It is not my ideal strain as I do like some euphoria. I would like to combine this strain with something more up and then see what I get.

THC123

Veteran
Finally finished the guerilla yesterday!!! I have been so busy biking
15 miles and that 8 times in total (I only could fit 2 plants in my big backpack and I had 16) and then cutting and monitoring the drying process and testing, lots of testing :), that I forgot to take pictures of most plants.

I did remember to take pics of the last

CHarlotte's Angel from dutch passion

She is still drying but I am very impressed with her. I did not lose much to mold, the only branches that had mold were the ones lying on top of eachother due to hogs. She smells delicious, orange spicy.

Will keep this is a mom till I find an earlier cbd strain. Even this strain was more mold resistant than the Dutch Passion "outdoor" strains this year.

picture.php

The white og nr 2

This is from a plant grown mostly in the shade in a 3 litre pot. I forgot to move her indoor and she flowered(she was meant to be a mom).

She is totally different from the other white og. The first one came from a regular f2 that karma made. This one came from the femenised wogs that you can buy online. She is white dominant in smell and appearance. Also not much mold on this one. No Kush smell. They were all very uniform, like clones, but this one had the best smell.

picture.php

All in all I am real happy with my guerilla harvest. I was afraid the weed would taste bad because I used solid chemical nutrients due to hogs eating my solid organics and ruining the plants. But to my surprise it just tastes real smooth and just like the smell.

Normally when I use liquid nutrients I can taste it in the weed (especially when vaping) Doesnt matter if chem or organic.

I already preferred organic solid nutes only for the best taste. But with these chemical solid ferts the quality is just the same (first time I tried)!!

I think this is due to nutrient companies adding stuff to make weed taste better which for me ruins the taste and smoothness even with flushing.

But these solid ferts chemical or organic just have the basic stuff the plant needs. I think that is why it tastes so damn good. I only taste the smell of the weed and it is so fucking smooth.

This guerilla harvest has been one of my best grows ever when talking about taste, effect, aroma and overall quality. Never mind the poor condition the plants were in.

Next year I will try a side by side, same cut one solid organics the other solid chem.

I still havent tested everything enough. I will wait untill the weed has been in the freezer for 4-6 weeks and then I'll start really testing. It always gets way better when I take it out of the freezer. ANd it already i so fucking good mmmmm But for now, my top 3 is 1. White og from Karma: this is just a perfect strain for me in every way. 2. White jones x GG tasty narcotic sleeping pill, 3. Frisian dew/durban (not sure about labelling) Super tasty, smooth and a warm chill euphoric high, like a blanket over the brain, perfect social or daytime weed.

PDX Dopesmoker

Congratulations on the successful harvest and the 120 miles of successful bicycle smuggling, looks like you got some nice stuff for your efforts.

THC123

Veteran
:tiphat: thank you!

I am not sure if I will grow again in the same spot next year. It is perfect but I fear once the tourist resort is ready in fall next year that I won't be able to reach my spot anymore because I am not sure if they will also tear that piece of the woods down.

ANd even if they don't there will be a risk of tourists wandering off. But normally if they don't build anything ON that spot, no sane human would walk to my guerilla spot in summer unless they want to be full of ticks and mosquito bites. In summer people usually wear short clothes and now way someone would go there with short clothes.

And on my other spot they will build a fucking factory. These were really the best spots in the neighbourhood. If I would have known sooner......

We will see.... I often cursed myself for having started this guerilla grow as it was so much work. Bringing the soil there with my bike and 60 liter backpack, then walking to the spot on slopes and hills, making fences, watering them in summer with 20 liter jerrycans (by bike) an then the harvesting. But now that I have my litte stash I am real happy.

I have been vaping guerilla gold 3 for one whole year now. It is the first time in my life that I only grew one plant and it got boring real quick. I can really appreciate and notice all the different effets again :dance013:

THC123

Veteran
Tested the Charlott's Angel:

WOW is all I can say. It has dried for 6 days now. On the branches the top buds are still a lil bendy, the smaller ones snap. The weed just reeks and is very greasy. It has dried at 47-52 RH cuz it is cold here now. The buds can be crumbled, even though they are very sticky, even on the bendy ones. This is the perfect point to start curing them.

I tested the weed in a joint (with tobacco) and in the volcano. In both the weed is super smooth and I taste nothing but the smell. It makes my eyes burn, makes me relax and tired and really relaxes my muscles in the legs arms, shoulders and neck!!!

Instead of curing I will freeze her now! Done it before at this point. I like my weed sticky and greasy for the volcano!

This is really something else compared to the CBD weed I had been buying.

CHarlotte' Angel is greasy and super tasty! Very doable outdoors in constant rain. Mold wise, she was more resistant than frisian dew, durban and purple nr 1.

This one, with the white og are my favorite strains taste wise this year!

It is a bitter sweet, not really lemony, but citrus and spicy smell. It really translates well to the taste. You taste it everywhere, the cheeks, tongue, palate mmmm Even though it is fresh now, it tastes like weed that has been curing for months. No green smell or any burn on the throat. Just pure terpenes and effect

Latest posts

Latest posts