What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More pics
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Rastak'

I just read all the thread and... Amazing!!

Your hazy crazy addiction and the diesel addiction of Maha!! It makes a very good thread!!

Like to see all these sativas and definitely love to see riri cross cause this one is my Graal. And we well see her influence in many crosses fromm Maha. Riri or DHK cut i mean cause they are very similar.

I'm pulling up a chair :)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just read all the thread and... Amazing!!
Your hazy crazy addiction and the diesel addiction of Maha!! It makes a very good thread!!
Like to see all these sativas and definitely love to see riri cross cause this one is my Graal. And we well see her influence in many crosses fromm Maha. Riri or DHK cut i mean cause they are very similar.
I'm pulling up a chair :)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was looking at the shine on the leaves in a couple of the pics.
Healthy looking plants. Nice.

S

Sertaiz

ohaze lookin penomenal. shes a grower. cant stop her. i have a lambsbread x ohaze cut ive kept for years and she looks so similar. strongest plant in my garden ever.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile

Back from food shopping is always good to have a refrigerator filled with food again .... oh Gano I hope you’re feeling better... So good to take a drive get some sunshine on my face feel the wind very refreshing ...it gets crazy inside cooped up with a grow ... Going try to roast leg of lamb

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Back from food shopping is always good to have a refrigerator filled with food again .... oh Gano I hope you’re feeling better... So good to take a drive get some sunshine on my face feel the wind very refreshing ...it gets crazy inside cooped up with a grow ... Going try to roast leg of lamb

Doing some lamb chops here too. A little Herb de Provence on there and good to go on the grill.