What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont do that. repot them. veg them and wait till they show sex. take cuts from females, dont rely on revegging.

Definitely taking cuts, but I don’t want them to get to big;) Sounds risky ... :thinking: I’ll probably re-pot and then flip? I’m going to pick out some of the best looking ones today and get them into 2 L of coco

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fresh indoor waiting for trimmer ... Guess what? I never even got finished the outdoor bins :asskick:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

Sertaiz

happy dawg.....
nice cups.... overflowing with vigor, not a bad thing....

Copperfield

Party at CRASHS place!!!! Lmao!! Damn dude.... most impressive... u always got something up your sleeve!! I just bought some property on the St. John’s... the sorta not right tho so I sent some samples into the ag center to be tested... I’m going to amend accordingly n then maybe do a few raised beds... Florida stays humid tho.... I’m limited in my choices do to bud rot....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy dawg.....
nice cups.... overflowing with vigor, not a bad thing....
I got quite a bit of transplanting done today ... until I ran out of coco
Party at CRASHS place!!!! Lmao!! Damn dude.... most impressive... u always got something up your sleeve!! I just bought some property on the St. John’s... the sorta not right tho so I sent some samples into the ag center to be tested... I’m going to amend accordingly n then maybe do a few raised beds... Florida stays humid tho.... I’m limited in my choices do to bud rot....

Spent way too much time today rearranging things:bigeye:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Definitely taking cuts, but I don’t want them to get to big;) Sounds risky ... :thinking: I’ll probably re-pot and then flip? I’m going to pick out some of the best looking ones today and get them into 2 L of coco

yes, repot. cjsdbx looks big enough to show sex. I think after repotting it will show. bsps need some veg yet.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S

Sertaiz

cheers starcrash im gonna go with your goals those sound stellar. i might add hardcore.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking healthy Star.
Merry Christmas.
Right back at you
cheers starcrash im gonna go with your goals those sound stellar. i might add hardcore.
I am and always will be
Cannot remember...have you already smoked the SSH or is this the 1st flower run?

Everything is looking on point!
What happened is that a while back I had popped some old seeds nothing much germs but I found one male and one female , I lost the male and I kept the female ... I’ve ran her again a couple times , never properly though ... enough to know that she’s really really good:huggy: This time she’s going to get a really proper indoor run I hope

Latest posts

Latest posts