What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mine came out pretty good ... black pepper rosemary garlic and cumin...salt
View Image

Oh that looks good. Thyme is the key to success with lamb.

Ours came out pretty good but they kept flaming up on the grill. Its about 30 out there so hanging out and moving them around was brisk.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh that looks good. Thyme is the key to success with lamb.

Ours came out pretty good but they kept flaming up on the grill. Its about 30 out there so hanging out and moving them around was brisk.

Lamb is really fatty I could see it flaming on the grill, have thyme, I should’ve known ..
had done a quick Google for Good Lamb spices & they neglected that one

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Lamb is really fatty I could see it flaming on the grill, have thyme, I should’ve known ..
had done a quick Google for Good Lamb spices & they neglected that one

That was the problem. My wife snagged a really good deal on a rack but they were more fatty than normal.

The brand doesn't matter but this stuff Herb de Provence is killer with lamb. Its got thyme and a few others in there. The greeks are real big on lamb and use a similar blend.

https://www.amazon.com/Spice-Lab-No...qid=1609115990&sprefix=herb+d,aps,186&sr=8-13

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was the problem. My wife snagged a really good deal on a rack but they were more fatty than normal.

The brand doesn't matter but this stuff Herb de Provence is killer with lamb. Its got thyme and a few others in there. The greeks are real big on lamb and use a similar blend.

https://www.amazon.com/Spice-Lab-No...qid=1609115990&sprefix=herb+d,aps,186&sr=8-13

herb de provence is good on so much. baked into pizza, etc.

those truffle eating frenchies sure can cook...

but we have cool ranch flavor so touche froggies!

Don't forget about the snails.
Good morning gentlemen:bow::groupwave:Just finishing my coffee fucking around on the Internet and now I got to start my chores after dealing with the dogs...But first bong hits of the Z tree from Karma

Latest posts

Latest posts