What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popping more seeds? You're a madman, Star, I'm still splitting hairs on my last seed run!

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those look special...

picture.php
One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call

And call Alice, when she was just small

When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
c5mango is little bit inaccurate. c5 mango was phenotype which shantibaba used for breeding mango haze. this thing is c5 cut from Holland and DM hit it with mango haze ibl males. so better to describe it as c5 x mango haze ibl to avoid confusion. DM selected male from c5 x mango haze and hit few females with it. basically it is nothing else than ole good NL5haze.. so not really pure sativa like seedsman haze, but it should be super potent and super tasty. I have laos x mango haze ibl from DM. it is terrific smoke, but mostly due to super laos used:
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
c5mango is little bit inaccurate. c5 mango was phenotype which shantibaba used for breeding mango haze. this thing is c5 cut from Holland and DM hit it with mango haze ibl males. so better to describe it as c5 x mango haze ibl to avoid confusion. DM selected male from c5 x mango haze and hit few females with it. basically it is nothing else than ole good NL5haze.. so not really pure sativa like seedsman haze, but it should be super potent and super tasty. I have laos x mango haze ibl from DM. it is terrific smoke, but mostly due to super laos used: View Image

I love that song :D it is just masterpiece..

:yummy: sour diesel brings some stink. are you satisfied with vigor or it could be better? I think it should yield well for you. old schoolers always told me that if I want big yield I have to use thai or thai hybrid. there is some thai in casey.. :bigeye: View Image View Image
Dude you are incredible and yes those Casey Joneses have the vigor of a rhinoceros

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I'll say, are those Caseys even a month old yet? Nice thick stems too.

I get similar structure from my AK crosses, is that from the Thai influence? All of the strains I've used for breeding were already hybrids or polys. I don't think I have ever seen/smoked pure Thai, or many landraces at all for that matter. They were already getting pretty convoluted by the time I really got into it in the mid 90s. Bummer!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
c5mango is little bit inaccurate. c5 mango was phenotype which shantibaba used for breeding mango haze. this thing is c5 cut from Holland and DM hit it with mango haze ibl males. so better to describe it as c5 x mango haze ibl to avoid confusion. DM selected male from c5 x mango haze and hit few females with it. basically it is nothing else than ole good NL5haze.. so not really pure sativa like seedsman haze, but it should be super potent and super tasty. I have laos x mango haze ibl from DM. it is terrific smoke, but mostly due to super laos used: View Image

I get similar structure from my AK crosses, is that from the Thai influence? All of the strains I've used for breeding were already hybrids or polys. I don't think I have ever seen/smoked pure Thai, or many landraces at all for that matter. They were already getting pretty convoluted by the time I really got into it in the mid 90s. Bummer!
I was extremely fortunate to have access to the chocolate Thai or otherwise known as the Buddha thai that was on the north east coast in the early 1980s

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes those Casey Joneses have the vigor of a rhinoceros

great!

you should give it try man, at least once in your life :D I recommend landrace only in case you are total crazy enthusiast or have climate for it. but nice thaihaze could fit the bill :D

this is trainwreck/chocolate thai x tom hill haze(Tom Hill stated his line is thai dom), so basically it is thaihaze with lot of thai, trainwreck helps it to be more manageable..
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Shitty pic, but this is AK-47 x (C99 x Deep Chunk). The AK has Thai, and I'm pretty sure the Cindy has some in there too from the Jack Herrer. Big fluffy buds, medium to small calyxes and pretty foxtailly. I have a few in cycle right now, so hopefully I can get a better pic in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_004433.jpg
    IMG_20200504_004433.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts