What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

S

Sertaiz

cannared you got the 420 post congrats, im just a couple posts late, but ill roll one anyway <===========??

that runtz looked crazy... whats the genes on that one?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I've been taught over the years. Had very small grows with white paint in the grow chamber. Seems okay. Haven't grown in a while though. Hey Merry Christmas Star Crash and everyone else!
:dancer:
:bump:
cannared you got the 420 post congrats, im just a couple posts late, but ill roll one anyway <===========??

that runtz looked crazy... whats the genes on that one?

This is what I got >>>
“It’s hard to track Runtz’s roots and hammer down its exact lineage, but it’s widely considered to be a cross between Gelato and Zkittlez”
she lives up to her expectations >>>
picture.php
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
good idea! to get proper side branching. I see some bsps are big :D I hope you will find some outstanding individual for your marvelous outdoors adventure next year. it could be really big. there cant be better choice for NLhaze than NHz x c5mangohz bred in tropics. very nice choice.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good idea! to get proper side branching. I see some bsps are big :D I hope you will find some outstanding individual for your marvelous outdoors adventure next year. it could be really big. there cant be better choice for NLhaze than NHz x c5mangohz bred in tropics. very nice choice.

I’m starting to think about how I’m going to sex all these cups ... What if I throw them into 12 and 12 while they’re in cups to determine sex then transplant them up? There is over 20 seedlings of the two varieties if I get 50% males I would be happy...These are going to be primary in a winter grow

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spent the last few days harvesting and cleaning up it’s been a real dirty frustrating pain in the ass:help:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is it and is it as good as it looks? :groupwave:

It’s Karma G’s Zkittles x LemonTini tester Yes it’s most definitely as good as it looks:yummy: .... Smooth smoke very strong pleasant stony type of high but not couch lock...I can’t lock the flavor in yet

Drumskinz

I’m starting to think about how I’m going to sex all these cups ... What if I throw them into 12 and 12 while they’re in cups to determine sex then transplant them up? There is over 20 seedlings of the two varieties if I get 50% males I would be happy...These are going to be primary in a winter grow

I used to do that to determine sex...the only negative side to that is...it usually takes about 2 weeks to sex them and then about another 2 weeks to get back into veg...another thing you could try is take a cutting from each plant...put each it in a cup of water and put it in flower...sex should show in 2 or 3 days

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to do that to determine sex...the only negative side to that is...it usually takes about 2 weeks to sex them and then about another 2 weeks to get back into veg...another thing you could try is take a cutting from each plant...put each it in a cup of water and put it in flower...sex should show in 2 or 3 days

I need to keep this as simple as possible:bigeye:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toss them all into flower. Toss the males if there not needed. Any keepers found reveg.

Intend to , One of the problems is my timing was a little bit off these got rather large to be held into the cups for very long ,,,I got to get out of cups And get them sexed

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

dont do that. repot them. veg them and wait till they show sex. take cuts from females, dont rely on revegging.