What's new

Monsanto Going to Trial for Crimes Against Humanity

iTarzan

LOL! Fuckbubble just sent me some negative rep straight from the verbal arsenal of an 8th grader.

My work here is done.

Next time krunch just come in a thread an give your opinion with out insulting every poster that already posted and anyone who could post in the future if they disagreed with you.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Either way I'm happy to see Monsanto investigated and exposed for what they are.

are you fucking kidding me!!! you still havent read the article??? stop wasting peoples time and educate yourself. jesus. spoiler - theres no trial.

Von Bundi cracking some eggs to make an omelet isn't the same as poisoning your neighbors water supply and killing them

so that was the intention:laughing:

your one of the...most heartless people who ever posted.

how thick is your cotton wrapping?

this strikes you as a moderate site? no motherjones,globalresearch, isistoday, infowars lol?
They admit it in the link.

if you steal, there are consequences, why is this so hard to understand?

Your life must be better because of Monsanto. Please explain that. I would like to know more.

hows that famine working out for you? did you have to bring a wheelbarrow full of cash to the supermarket last time?

another myth (hint its rt),reaons given by krunch but mainly government policy and plummeting cotton prices* let to suicides which are heavily,exaggerated.
*http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/commoditysummary/symbol-COTTON.cms
Von Bundi says links and you say no links.

i didnt realize i had to spoon feed you, reputable sources please :huggg:. page 5 and you still havent strung an argument together, yikes

True or not, those are two I remember about said company.

again that common problem in this thread.

its so sad to be a on a site whos members prides them selves on seeing through drug war propaganda yet you all lap up anti monsanto/gmo propaganda unquestionable and spread it with out thinking.

SocalNugz

when did I say trial? Learn to read.
I said investigated and exposed.
Ignorance like yours isn't even cute it's fuckin scarey. People like you are who allow and facilitate companies like monsanto to do the horrible things they do.

http://www.globalexchange.org/corporateHRviolators/alums
http://www.ethicalconsumer.org/ethicalreports/gardening/monsantoprofile
http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-ordered-pay-93-million-small-town-poisoned-herbicide/
http://ecowatch.com/2014/02/27/monsantos-roundup-found-in-75-of-air-and-rain-samples/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/roundup-cancer/
https://www.organicconsumers.org/old_articles/Monsanto/glyphocancer.php
http://articles.*******.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/09/monsanto-roundup-herbicide.aspx

There's a few links for ya since your so keen on resources. Pages an pages of em.
But hey I'm sure it's all propaganda against poor monsanto.
Wait shit I found info on Google it must not be true....lol

Last edited:

SocalNugz

This will be a mock trial, did any of you research this properly? Its all pretend

Read again champ, it's a court set to assess the scope of their abuses and decide whether or not to change laws to include said abuses in international law and prosecute them for them....
Nothing g mock about it, just the begging is all.

And just for fun cause its so hard to find d examples of monsantos abuses....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/oaklan...urce=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles

Wendull C.

Veteran
If you guys think any government or corporation gives a shit about you the land their neighbor's land or anything but making money I find you mistaken.

There will be nothing but a political stunt used for a shakedown of a corporation good or bad. It happens everyday. That is the world we live in. IMO the politicians are worse than Monsanto. With out the ability to buy politicians for campaign money or kickbacks none of these dirtbags would get anything done. Money talks and bullshit walks.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
when did I say trial? Learn to read.

Read again champ, it's a court

facepalm.jpg
oh you.

Corporate cheerleader bitch.

South-Park-Comcast-Character-Nipple-Rub.gif

link1= oh no a nobody website put monsanto on a list of baddies for crimes like "monocropping" and selling "terminator seeds"
link2= fair enough but the conclusion by "Permanent Peoples’ Tribunal" is the same crap as op's articel
link3= what a great and factual website, i didnt know gmos cause autism and were behind 9/11 sarcasm
link4= education and enforcement is key
link5= glyphosate= it aint perfect, but no definitive smoking gun, again weve covered this.
link6= real reputable again
cant see the last one

are you just really spiting out the first sites you find without reading them?

Read again champ, it's a court set to assess the scope of their abuses and decide whether or not to change laws to include said abuses in international law and prosecute them for them....

no sweetie it isnt, read it again :huggg:

stop childish name calling and wasting time, its getting boring

SoufLondon

SoufLondon

Such a huge ****, the audacity you have is incredible

"Organic Consumers Association (OCA), IFOAM International Organics, Navdanya, Regeneration International (RI), and Millions Against Monsanto, joined by dozens of global food, farming and environmental justice groups announced today that they will put Monsanto MON (NYSE), a US-based transnational corporation, on mock trial for crimes against nature and humanity, and ecocide, in The Hague, Netherlands, next year on World Food Day, October 16, 2016"

Its all pretend for world food day you mug

SoufLondon

You should be more concerned by things like polybrominated diphenyl ethers, and other POPs. There are far greater evils in the world than monsanto. GM crops are not a threat to humanity, indeed they have the ability to HELP people by bringing drought and pathogen resistance to food crops.

And before you say anything about glycophosphate read the studies showing that is is NOT persistent in environments like seawater for extended amounts of time, but rather a maximum of around 1 year given the correct conditions, but most commonly metabolized within about a month by microbes found in the seawater.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025326X14000228

I cant stand people like you, asserting your bullshit as facts.

Idiots like you are part of the reason people who enjoy cannabis are labeled as "stupid"

Last edited:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
. There are far greater evils in the world than monsanto. GM crops

conspiracy hat time:biggrin:

but heres the thing iv always wondered

If you do the thread title search for gmo and look through the threads its always cali folk shouting the loudest against gmo

i think cali folk are brainwashed by anti gmo groups funded by farmers

cali farmers would rather deal with gmo bashers than be asked serious questions like water rights and nitrate pollution.

if i was a cali farmer and these guys got riled up enough to get politicians to ban gmo crops, i can go to the coop and get new seed no bother,

now say politicians are forced to say were tearing up water rights and going to review them, holy shit i could be fucked.

again a bullshit conspiracy, alot of that around lately so.

as a foot note in the "Butte County" thread some one did point out that farm unions were allegedly supporting canna cultivation bans because of water.

marrdogg

Veteran
why not make up your own mind instead of google doing it for you? seems to be a common problem in this thread.

gardening ≠ farming

biggest lol so far

lmfao, then why, oh why isnt every farmer growing organically?

synthetic fertilizers are grand, uneducated folk are to blame.

page 3 not a single person has sighted a source, sais more than enough

yes im a scumbag. Thank fully progress marches on, suck it up.

* = holy shit a source

pretty sure no one sells sterile seed, buying new seed every year is the norm, saving cents v certified seed.[/QUOTE

Monsanto must be sliding you a couple bucks on side because for some strange reason your advocating hard as fuck for them. You are a utter fool to think we as humans have the ability to tweek mother nature and bare no consequence for it.
Also you keep getting on people about a source then get on them for using google to supply those sources. Unless you personally work for Monsanto I'm quite sure you have to source your info too, so where do you go since google is so bad.
Let's be honest man your just like us surfing the web gathering info, this site here is prime example. So instead of getting on people you should at least give us the secret to getting real info so we don't have to rely on google anymore.

It's no secret what Monsanto is up too all you have to do is Google it!
PEACE!

iTarzan

It is mostly about the super fund sites they created. I already said way back that trial was a mock trial. I already talked about GMOs.

It is the super fund sites. WTF do some of you not care about that. Do you know what a super fund site is? They poisoned the environment. Intentionally. Enough that the sites were declared super fund sites. Then they made 40 more.

That is enough for me.

On a side note I also find it interesting how many times these threads turn into American bashing threads. This time irony strikes as Monsanto an American company is defended by non Americans.

Von Bundi in your last post you didn't say, prove or defend anything. It reminds me of the song "Wasn't me". It was that stupid of an argument.

Round-up makes super weeds. Bend over and pull most of them out. Roundup needs to be used properly around a home. Not mass spayed over cornfields and cotton fields.

Monsanto blows. That is all.

iTarzan

Three cheers for Marrdogg.

They don't want people to research on google. Krunch and Von Bundi have cell phones stuck up their ass but we have to go to the library, check out books, makes copies of things we want, make sure we use footnotes and present them with papers proving our points.

They get to say

Forget google
sheeple
no proof
my proof is what I say
google sources suck even if it is Time magazine or a University study

Last edited:
Dude has to be a troll.

No sources for his shit, but claims everyone else's sources are shit & completely avoids my posts proving how the U.S. government and Monsanto are pretty much one and the same...

Don't feed the trolls! Lol

iTarzan

I hope the world doesn't think the USA and Monsanto are the same.

The world does seem to dislike the USA. That is why I am in favor of stopping any kind of globalization. Bring everybody home. Build the wall and instantly wipe out anybody who tries to fuck with us. Leave us alone. Don't send us any of you cars or any other products and we will do the same.

Check back in a decade and every country gives a status report.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where's the source? Would like to know if legit. Monsanto has billions to spend on legal defense. Doubtful anything positive will come from it, if this is true.

Snopes anyone?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
. You are a utter fool to think we as humans have the ability to tweek mother nature

lmao , whatever you do, dont go in to strains and breeding sub forums and tell them that , their really committed to the lie.

Also you keep getting on people about a source then get on them for using google to supply those sources. Unless you personally work for Monsanto I'm quite sure you have to source your info too, so where do you go since google is so bad.

i kept asking people to post sources, i assumed wrongly people would post reputable ones, not the first steaming pile they found, cant you distinguished sources?

So instead of getting on people you should at least give us the secret to getting real info so we don't have to rely on google anymore.
where am i shooting down google specifically?

Von Bundi in your last post you didn't say, prove or defend anything.

cant get blood from a stone, people post shit and expect me to clear it up and then bitch when i ask for reputable sources.

That is enough for me.
trolls be gone, hopefully some one will come in, drink a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than you.

Dude has to be a troll.

No sources for his shit, but claims everyone else's sources are shit & completely avoids my posts proving how the U.S. government and Monsanto are pretty much one and the same...

Don't feed the trolls! Lol

i am literallythe only person posting sources from reputable places, not info war not fuckgmosandjews.com, not some organic scam site selling crap,
i skipped your 1st post because it is irrelevant conspiracy drivel, took a second to see the venn diagram was nonsense.

yawn.....page 6 nothing new...getting bored & again chill with the personal insults