What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monsanto Going to Trial for Crimes Against Humanity

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
GMO's, cancer, Round Up, killing of the soil mircrobes, killing of our bodies, killing plants, death of natural food plant species, death of the bugs, death of the animals, poisoning of our food supply,

maude_think_of_the_children.jpg

seems to boil down to killing of customers, how does that pay off for Monsanto?
government lobbying, buried truths etc....

lol

There is reasons why GMO's and Monsanto have been banned from dozens of countries around the world.

because of scared cotton wrapped sheeple being taken advantage of.
not to mention the land they stole from thousands of farmers.

who, where?
And pollinating peoples crops and then suing them

bullshit myth.

iTarzan

They tried to take over the world by controlling cotton and corn. Like Pinky and The Brain. I always hate on people like that. LOL!

seems to boil down to killing of customers, how does that pay off for Monsanto?

lol

because of scared cotton wrapped sheeple being taken advantage of.

who, where?

bullshit myth.

DOCUMENTED atrocities.

DDT PCP AGENT ORANGE

In 2002, the Washington Post carried a front-page report on Monsanto's legacy of environmental damage in Anniston, Alabama, related to its legal production of PCBs.

Plaintiffs in a lawsuit pending at that time provided documentation showing that the local Monsanto factory knowingly discharged both mercury and PCB-laden waste into local creeks for over 40 years.

In another story published in 2002, the New York Times reported that during 1969 alone Monsanto had dumped 45 tons of PCBs into Snow Creek, a feeder for Choccolocco Creek which supplies much of the area's drinking water, and that the company buried millions of pounds of PCB in open-pit landfills located on hillsides above the plant and surrounding neighborhoods.

In August 2003, Solutia and Monsanto agreed to pay plaintiffs $700 million to settle claims by over 20,000 Anniston residents related to PCB contamination.

As of November 2013, Monsanto was associated with 9 "active" Superfund sites and 32 "archived" sites in the US, in the EPA's Superfund database. Monsanto has been sued, and has settled, multiple times for damaging the health of its employees or residents near its Superfund sites through pollution and poisoning.

41 IDENTIFIED Superfund sites.

They killed many people and almost wiped out the Eagles.

Gandalf doesn't like companies that mess with the eagles.

I can't believe Monsanto has any support on sites like these.

As far as the suing people that have genetics mixed in with their seed strains. That is true. It started in India where farmers bred Monsanto strains of cotton with their own in an effort to have the same resistant seeds without paying the high price. So some did steal from Monsanto. But some had it happen without their doing and were sued too.

That is what happened with corn farmers too.

In hindsight people get worried when they find out the people who make their packs of artificial sweeteners also make DDT and PCP.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see two fools that don't know a fucking thing about what they're saying...

They both should eat nothing but BT corn & soy & roundup ready products, grown by corporate farms, for a few years.
Then they can come back & tell us how safe this shit is!

Ready, set...
GO!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
DOCUMENTED atrocities.

DDT PCP AGENT ORANGE

In 2002, the Washington Post carried a front-page report on Monsanto's legacy of environmental damage in Anniston, Alabama, related to its legal production of PCBs.

Plaintiffs in a lawsuit pending at that time provided documentation showing that the local Monsanto factory knowingly discharged both mercury and PCB-laden waste into local creeks for over 40 years.

In another story published in 2002, the New York Times reported that during 1969 alone Monsanto had dumped 45 tons of PCBs into Snow Creek, a feeder for Choccolocco Creek which supplies much of the area's drinking water, and that the company buried millions of pounds of PCB in open-pit landfills located on hillsides above the plant and surrounding neighborhoods.

In August 2003, Solutia and Monsanto agreed to pay plaintiffs $700 million to settle claims by over 20,000 Anniston residents related to PCB contamination.

As of November 2013, Monsanto was associated with 9 "active" Superfund sites and 32 "archived" sites in the US, in the EPA's Superfund database. Monsanto has been sued, and has settled, multiple times for damaging the health of its employees or residents near its Superfund sites through pollution and poisoning.

41 IDENTIFIED Superfund sites.

and its all terrible,truly , but so? you have to crack eggs to make omelets, by no stretch of the imagination does this shit make them the devil. If you dragged up everyones history and refused to do business with them you'd be a hermit. Other companies are pulling worse shit right now and i have never seen any of you organic, environment loving angels start a thread & call them out.

As far as the suing people that have genetics mixed in with their seed strains. That is true.

no links though right. again BULLSHIT

you sign a contract,you buy seed, you sell it back, you dont, you get sued, simple. did you know that Monsanto donates funds from theft to charity?

Monsanto is a scary thing

:laughing: how precious.

I see two fools that don't know a fucking thing about what they're saying...

They both should eat nothing but BT corn & soy & roundup ready products, grown by corporate farms, for a few years.
Then they can come back & tell us how safe this shit is!

Ready, set...
GO!

any links to a study or just spouting the usual sheeple nonsense?

Because the jack ass attacked everyone!
How blind are you?

his comment has not bean edited please quote where he attacked people.

were going to hit page 3 soon still folks spouting myths and bull

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ok here is why I hate Monsanto. The make GMO corn that is "round up ready". So my farmer friend sprays round up on the corn constantly then puts it out by the road for sale. Monsanto says that's ok to do. I disagree and all those people buying that corn are eating round up.

So that is a close to home reason, not to mention all of the other shady shit they do. And if you want proof just Google it, it isn't a secret.

If you support monsanto you are the sheeple.

meadowman

who? where?

farmers in the usa and brazil off the top of my head, but i'm sure there are many other countries these scumbags did it. what kind of uninformed idiot are you.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Ok here is why I hate Monsanto. The make GMO corn that is "round up ready". So my farmer friend sprays round up on the corn constantly then puts it out by the road for sale. Monsanto says that's ok to do. I disagree and all those people buying that corn are eating round up.

So that is a close to home reason, not to mention all of the other shady shit they do. And if you want proof just Google it, it isn't a secret.

If you support monsanto you are the sheeple.

fair enough, its easy to abuse round up , you know what would be worse, people abusing round ups predecessors. It aint perfect but a world with out herbicides isnt going to happen.
who? where?

farmers in the usa and brazil off the top of my head, but i'm sure there are many other countries these scumbags did it. what kind of uninformed idiot are you.

im shocked lol, once again name calling and no source, i see a pattern emerging.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I could tell a few stories about them. I’ll tell one…if your business is a threat to them they will try to buy you out. If you resist…their next tactic is to put you out of business unless you have proprietary property they want. I’ve seen it happen.

They are a machine, they want to be the controlling factor in all sense of agriculture. Bottom line.

SocalNugz

I am amazed there is anyone who would even try to defend monsanto.
If you think they're not criminal maybe you need to use Google a lil more not us.
The fact that all it takes is one Google search to bring up a myriad of abuses should maaaaaybe be your first clue.
An without herbicides it ain't gonna a happen?
You do realize your on a grow site right? I generally try to keep my comments positive but good god man.
Organic gardening does work doesn't use horrible pesticides and out yields chemical farming let's not even mention what chemical farming does to the ground, the water and lakes that are near them, look up the Salton sea for a great example of what your chemical farming can do to an ecosystem.
Your herbicides that have gotten stronger an stronger have created super weeds that don't respond to anything even round up.
For guys tellin other people to educate themselves you guys popping up for monsanto seem awful ignorant.
Ya gotta crack a few eggs did you actually say that? You realize we need to live on this egg right genius?
Ya know PEOPLE like YOU are the problem who thinks it's ok to destroy the earth to feed your own gluteny and greed an it will all just be ok, global warming is fake too right....lol there's no need at all for farming in a sustainable way...lol
So does that mean you use phosload and bushmaster on your plants? Cause ya gotta break a few eggs! an fuck the end user as long as you get paid right? We should just dump whatever on the plant so the fruit is as large as possible who cares if it cause cancer. That's the attitude I'm reading here.
what outstanding human beings you are...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I just hope they will pay much more than they made from doing it in the first place. If not, it's just a price worth paying for them, and this shit will continue..

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The farmers love Monsanto. The make GMO veggies that do not get the bugs and are round up safe. So farmers do not have to spray pesticides or worse herbicides. That saves them thousands of dollars. And farmers save money wherever they can. The corn sprayed with roundup saves him 11k twice a year. That's substantial so any arguing with him is moot.

The farming I do is all organic. It can be done. Its a lot more work but in the end I feel better about it. So the statement that you need to know what foods you are buying definitely has merit. My corn is organic, his is roundup. Our farm stands are only miles apart but so is our product. And as far as the other farmers are concerned, I'm a moron for doing all the extra work. They call me the tree hugger. Guess I'm guilty there lol.

The one thing the farmers do hate is the sterile seeds. It forces the farmers to buy new seed every year. Lots of crops you have to anyway due to patents but apparently the monsanto issue is different. I'm not qualified to speak on that as I grow my own and harvest my seeds regardless of what anyone tells me. To be clear I am a very small farm, so I doubt anyone cares. If they do, well, good luck with that.

I think this is a good discussion, we just need to actually discuss rather than throw around bullshit.

S

StudenTeacher

I always figured that Monsanto was just another government controlled entity, just like GE, GM, bofa, dole, etc. One day people will understand that these companies are not autonomous, evil corporations, but they a part of the same machine. I don't think 'Monsanto' would want to have any control over corn, or cotton production, etc. Why would they, being a publicly traded, multinational corporation? Monsanto isn't a living breathing organism like us, with an ego, able to make decisions on it's own, but it's the name of a company. Somebody needs to take the blame for the evil shit that goes on, and the government sure doesn't want to be hated by all of us health conscious, and environmentally conscious types, so they do what they need to, under the umbrella of monsanto. Could you imagine if all of this hate was directed at the British monarchy or the US government? The politicians are behind Monsanto because they are Monsanto.

In a war, people must hurt or kill others in order to protect their own interests. This is quite obvious. There will be death, destruction of the earth and resources, chaos, etc. This is all negative shit, but this is the nature of planet earth, which is known for being a big mish mash of negative and positive. The feds know this. The crown knows this. Our handlers understand the nature of the Earth to the extent that they know they can't change it, and must work within certain parameters. The monsanto situation isn't much different. The gov uses it for means of control to protect their interests, which is us. It seems unfortunate if you look from one side, but on the flip side, there are worse evils in the world.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
I am amazed there is anyone who would even try to defend monsanto.
If you think they're not criminal maybe you need to use Google a lil more not us.
The fact that all it takes is one Google search to bring up a myriad of abuses should maaaaaybe be your first clue.

why not make up your own mind instead of google doing it for you? seems to be a common problem in this thread.

You do realize your on a grow site right?

gardening ≠ farming

biggest lol so far

Organic gardening does work doesn't use horrible pesticides and out yields chemical farming

lmfao, then why, oh why isnt every farmer growing organically?

let's not even mention what chemical farming does to the ground, the water and lakes that are near them, look up the Salton sea for a great example of what your chemical farming can do to an ecosystem.

synthetic fertilizers are grand, uneducated folk are to blame.

For guys tellin other people to educate themselves you guys popping up for monsanto seem awful ignorant.

page 3 not a single person has sighted a source, sais more than enough

Ya gotta crack a few eggs did you actually say that? You realize we need to live on this egg right genius?
Ya know PEOPLE like YOU are the problem who thinks it's ok to destroy the earth to feed your own gluteny and greed an it will all just be ok, global warming is fake too right....lol there's no need at all for farming in a sustainable way...lol

Some 795 million people in the world do not have enough food to lead a healthy active life. That's about one in nine people on earth. The vast majority of the world's hungry people live in developing countries, where 12.9 percent of the population is undernourished.
Poor nutrition causes nearly half (45%) of deaths in children under five - 3.1 million children each year.

*https://www.wfp.org/hunger/stats

what outstanding human beings you are...

yes im a scumbag. Thank fully progress marches on, suck it up.

* = holy shit a source

The one thing the farmers do hate is the sterile seeds. It forces the farmers to buy new seed every year.

pretty sure no one sells sterile seed, buying new seed every year is the norm, saving cents v certified seed.

Monsanto pretty much owned the US government a few years ago.

They had people in top government positions or appointed positions that used to be in high up positions in Monsanto and after their government positions they went back to their high paying Monsanto jobs.

Like everyone is saying, this stuff isn't made up bullshit, it's well documented and anyone that believes otherwise should do some research themselves.

S

StudenTeacher

Monsanto pretty much owned the US government a few years ago.

They had people in top government positions or appointed positions that used to be in high up positions in Monsanto and after their government positions they went back to their high paying Monsanto jobs.

Like everyone is saying, this stuff isn't made up bullshit, it's well documented and anyone that believes otherwise should do some research themselves.

One can move from one room to another without ever leaving their house.

To think Monsanto has any say in what the government does is silly. The US gov takes almost half of everyone's money, has shit tons of firepower, has been ruling a nice chunk of the world for a while now, takes what they want, etc. Monsanto is another snake on Medusa's head. Creepy And scary, but in reality is nothing, and unimportant. If Monsanto goes down, you still have a head full of snakes.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
What I meant was the resulting seed after the crop is harvested is sterile. Like I said though, I don't know enough about it to speak on the subject. I will be asking the farmers as it is interesting to say the least.

One can move from one room to another without ever leaving their house.

To think Monsanto has any say in what the government does is silly. The US gov takes almost half of everyone's money, has shit tons of firepower, has been ruling a nice chunk of the world for a while now, takes what they want, etc. Monsanto is another snake on Medusa's head. Creepy And scary, but in reality is nothing, and unimportant. If Monsanto goes down, you still have a head full of snakes.

I think we are pretty much in agreement, just saying things differently. Your post a few posts above agrees with what I said.

Here is a link for any non-believers:

HXXp://www.globalresearch.ca/monsanto-controls-both-the-white-house-and-the-us-congress/5336422

(Replace the XX with tt in the link)

Particularly look at the Venn diagram.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Whichever way you slice it a corp as big as Monsanto is going to put profit first, they all do that!

I knew it before Google existed!