What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monsanto Going to Trial for Crimes Against Humanity

SocalNugz

Organic farming is more work... so less profit(the most evil scenario in capitolism) but it's sustainable. Itsy bitsy lil point there
You can play devils advocate all day I guess
Mock Google as a source all you want but it's valid as any other as long as you do your own due diligence, the one thing your right on in this while thing is we are all responsible to educate ourselves.
I really wonder if your not just having a bit of fun with all of us an laughing maniacally at your keyboard.
Either way I'm happy to see Monsanto investigated and exposed for what they are. Time will tell if we are all just a bunch of wacky conspiracy guys an poor monsanto is just fighting the good fight trying to make an honest buck.
But the idea of that seems ludicrous to me.

iTarzan

Von Bundi cracking some eggs to make an omelet isn't the same as poisoning your neighbors water supply and killing them, their chickens and ruining their land forever to make an omelet.
Nobody expects 41 Super fund sites where you had 41 omelet factories. To even imply that makes you one of the dumbest most heartless people who ever posted.

Go read my post again so you know what was posted. People in India started breeding with their seeds in an effort to avoid paying for the genetically modified seeds from Monsanto. Monsanto sued them. In an effort to stop that they over reacted or saw another way to take over the world when some farmers had accidental cross pollination with their seeds and sued them too.

This is so hard to find.

http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-sued-farmers-16-years-gmos-never-lost/

Here is what Monsanto says in their own defense. In this they say we never sue if it is trace amounts (subjective as to what trace is and trace gets more and more each year) AND they say they only average suing farmers 13 times a year which isn't very many when you consider how many farms there are. THEIR CONDEMNING WORDS not mine. They admit it in the link.

And 13 times a year is roughly the same number the first linked article uses so they aren't lying.

Have you been living under a pile of DDT Von Bundi or do you work for Monsanto?

http://www.monsanto.com/newsviews/pages/gm-seed-accidentally-in-farmers-fields.aspx

Now how about you get some links and do your own research. Who else do you defend? Baby seal killers?

I find it fascinating that someone comes to their defense. Your life must be better because of Monsanto. Please explain that. I would like to know more.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
The farmers love Monsanto. The make GMO veggies that do not get the bugs and are round up safe. So farmers do not have to spray pesticides or worse herbicides. That saves them thousands of dollars. And farmers save money wherever they can. The corn sprayed with roundup saves him 11k twice a year. That's substantial so any arguing with him is moot.

The farming I do is all organic. It can be done. Its a lot more work but in the end I feel better about it. So the statement that you need to know what foods you are buying definitely has merit. My corn is organic, his is roundup. Our farm stands are only miles apart but so is our product. And as far as the other farmers are concerned, I'm a moron for doing all the extra work. They call me the tree hugger. Guess I'm guilty there lol.

The one thing the farmers do hate is the sterile seeds. It forces the farmers to buy new seed every year. Lots of crops you have to anyway due to patents but apparently the monsanto issue is different. I'm not qualified to speak on that as I grow my own and harvest my seeds regardless of what anyone tells me. To be clear I am a very small farm, so I doubt anyone cares. If they do, well, good luck with that.

I think this is a good discussion, we just need to actually discuss rather than throw around bullshit.

At least SOMEONE knows a little something....

Again, all I see are shills following WITHOUT any effort of or even a decent rebuttal of what I wrote....

I researched this subject, I know a fair amount about GMO's and Monasanto. Im just waiting for someone to debate me...

Without Google and links to infowars ect, lets hear some hard core facts of WHY Monasanto and GMO's are "evil"...

OR am I just proving that you believe everything that you read on the internet?

https://www.rt.com/news/206787-monsanto-india-farmers-suicides/

Monsanto, which has just paid out $2.4 million to US farmers, settling one of many lawsuits it’s been involved in worldwide, is also facing accusations that its seeds are to blame for a spike in suicides by India farmers.

The accusations have not transformed into legal action so far, but criticism of Monsanto has been mounting, blaming the giant company for contributing to over 290,000 suicides by Indian farmers over the last 20 years.

The Center for Human Rights and Global Justice has estimated that in 2009 alone 17,638 Indian farmers committed suicide, or one suicide every 30 minutes."

They use monsanto chems to off themselves too.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I missed you krunch.

There was coffee in my nose this morning.

Don't take that as a come on. Either statement.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yeah nobody knows about Monsanto but you krunch. We aren't as smart as you. You are so intelligent that you got busted like a moron in your car ( your own post), joined a cult, spread broad mites everywhere, are mostly wrong with all your sports prediction posts, have a couple failed grow threads and can't properly clean a aero-cloner.

Been busted 3 times, not once! Get it right!

Ya, them Masons are a bunch of odd people..

Never had broad mites, got me mixed up with someone else...

Who cares about sports predictions, you?

Been growing 22 years and had many failed grows, your point is? Wanna know what size shoebox fits $100k in 20's?

That uncleaned aero cloner has made me $1800 in clone sales this month alone. Whats your point, that mine clones are better then yours and your vagina is sandy from it?

iTarzan

Again, all I see are shills following WITHOUT any effort of or even a decent rebuttal of what I wrote....

I researched this subject, I know a fair amount about GMO's and Monasanto. Im just waiting for someone to debate me...

Without Google and links to infowars ect, lets hear some hard core facts of WHY Monasanto and GMO's are "evil"...

You must not read them. I just did all that. How about you tell us how Monsanto has made your life better.

Von Bundi says links and you say no links.

Which way is it? I know you will have to go ask your Mason Cult what to do next so it will be a while before you post again.

krunchbubble

Veteran
https://www.rt.com/news/206787-monsanto-india-farmers-suicides/

Monsanto, which has just paid out $2.4 million to US farmers, settling one of many lawsuits it’s been involved in worldwide, is also facing accusations that its seeds are to blame for a spike in suicides by India farmers.

The accusations have not transformed into legal action so far, but criticism of Monsanto has been mounting, blaming the giant company for contributing to over 290,000 suicides by Indian farmers over the last 20 years.

The Center for Human Rights and Global Justice has estimated that in 2009 alone 17,638 Indian farmers committed suicide, or one suicide every 30 minutes."

They use monsanto chems to off themselves too.

The spike in suicides in India was not from the seeds themselves or any doing by Monsanto...

They grow cotton in India, which takes a shitload of water to grow. India has had very dry seasons. If there is no water, the crop does not grow....

So if a farmer takes out a huge loan on seeds and there is no crop to pay back the seed loan, he cant get another loan for the next year...

Unfortunately they end up committing suicide due to debt, not from Monsanto...

NEXT! :tiphat:

krunchbubble

Veteran
You must not read them. I just did all that. How about you tell us how Monsanto has made your life better.

Von Bundi says links and you say no links.

Which way is it? I know you will have to go ask your Mason Cult what to do next so it will be a while before you post again.

Monsanto has NOT made my life better, who said that? I have no reason to like or dislike them. I just see so much disinformation...

GMO's save millions of lives a year already. Could save a shitton more if people weren't so scared of them without reason...

iTarzan

Been busted 3 times, not once! Get it right!

Ya, them Masons are a bunch of odd people..

Never had broad mites, got me mixed up with someone else...

Who cares about sports predictions, you?

Been growing 22 years and had many failed grows, your point is? Wanna know what size shoebox fits $100k in 20's?

That uncleaned aero cloner has made me $1800 in clone sales this month alone. Whats your point, that mine clones are better then yours and your vagina is sandy from it?

You spread broad mites with the GSC cut and many people know.

I don't need to know what box it fits in I know how much it weighs and it goes in the bank. I make enough from my legal job so I can just deposit it at will. The counting it is the pain in the ass not storage. LOL!

Selling clones would be too time consuming and not needed income.
You already posted how you just throw the cloners away. Oh and then there is your "sour dough" theory cloner.

If you don't care about sports predictions why did you always use to make them in the mma threads? I know why you don't anymore. Because you suck at it. But why did you ever do it if you say you don't do it?

krunchbubble

Veteran
You spread broad mites with the GSC cut and many people know.

I don't need to know what box it fits in I know how much it weighs and it goes in the bank. I make enough from my legal job so I can just deposit it at will. The counting it is the pain in the ass not storage. LOL!

Selling clones would be too time consuming and not needed income.
You already posted how you just throw the cloners away. Oh and then there is your "sour dough" theory cloner.

If you don't care about sports predictions why did you always use to make them in the mma threads? I know why you don't anymore. Because you suck at it. But why did you ever do it if you say you don't do it?

One person, just one person who said they even got mites from me, yet broad mites? Its all YOU need to show IM full of shit. Evidence my man, that all that needed! Ill be waiting over here...

Havent thrown a cloner away in over a year, the "sour-dough" cloner is all thats been going for that time, making hundreds of cuts a month.

As a matter of fact, I put the cloner into storage for 3 months unclean. Took in out of storage , refilled with my mix and busted out 90 clones in under 10 days without any hiccups. Fucker is still going with a fresh batch or Tangie and Kosher Og....

I havent done sports predictions cause ive only been on here 4 times in the last 6 months. Im sorry, Ill make sure to do more, so you can say how shitty my predictions are...:tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
there is a point here, the term GMO doesn't mean whatever you wish
dogs are GMO's
people are arguably GMO's
unless you get quite specific, the argument tends to sound shrill

iTarzan

Can we get back to debating GMO's and Monsanto?

We are! WTF? You came in thinking you would be unchallenged and came in on the offensive calling people out. Than it blew up on you because I and others keep handing your ass to you.

You sent stuff to someone to send to logic and the GSC had the broad mites. I know more than you think I know. The package had GSC and OG Kush Fire cuts in it.

You have not linked or proven one thing you said. I have.

Unless you have some proof I am basically done discussing the topic at hand and will just keep the crosshairs on you. You are a fat, slow moving target in debates. You always were and you always will be.

I have nice cuts too so stop dropping cut names and dollar amounts to make you seem better. You are not. You dig it man?

floralheart

Veteran

Two things come to mind. One, they tested poisonous pesticides on elementary aged children in South America. Powdered milk, or what was supposed to be powdered milk was actually Monsanto's pesticide product. It was given as a gift to the school. The entire class of children died, more or less. I guess they got to test the affects on humans there.

And genocide in India during the Afghanistan war. Mass genocide by Indian farmers that couldn't make good on contract terms. They started committing suicide, and hitting numbers in the 250,000 range.

True or not, those are two I remember about said company.

Latest posts

Latest posts