What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
galactic denali and strife. forgive me.

listen. forums are kind of like text messages. i admit my first assertion was totally open to interpretation, and not clear and concise.

you may or may not know i have a lot of projects on the go. and i turbo post whilst accomplishing them. to try to keep everyone on here happy

i dont know where i wrote i have canadas
'best" strains. i wrote i have canadas "most potent". real pain killers. long lasting, powerful.

"best" is subject to the grower and their needs.

i am here to give the grower and smoker a high quality option for as low cost as possible. that is relative to everything i do.

the kinds i have have been in heavy rotation forever in canada. they are tried tested and true.

the best thing to do is try them. dna test em. do whatever you want. the work will speak for itself.

i have listed my males i use. openly. debating if i am lying or not about them is not really my battle. and a war i will not be waging with anyone whom hasn't grown my gear themselves.

talking wont prove anything. but time definitely will...

i have emails to answer, beans to harvest, clean and count and pack. plants to feed , space to clean, blueprints to draw up, supply lists to write up etc etc etc

i am sorry if i am not intellectually pleasing everyone, hopefully growing and smoking bud is more practical and rewarding for everyone else.

med-man

beanja

his Tahoe IBL is based off cali connections tahoe. Swerve used a afghan for the original outcross to work on his sfv og males/bxs
cali connections tahoes have been known to be very hit or miss

Geeze i bet that really made you sleep last night ...

galactic denali and strife. forgive me.

listen. forums are kind of like text messages. i admit my first assertion was totally open to interpretation, and not clear and concise.

you may or may not know i have a lot of projects on the go. and i turbo post whilst accomplishing them. to try to keep everyone on here happy

i dont know where i wrote i have canadas
'best" strains. i wrote i have canadas "most potent". real pain killers. long lasting, powerful.

"best" is subject to the grower and their needs.

i am here to give the grower and smoker a high quality option for as low cost as possible. that is relative to everything i do.

the kinds i have have been in heavy rotation forever in canada. they are tried tested and true.

the best thing to do is try them. dna test em. do whatever you want. the work will speak for itself.

i have listed my males i use. openly. debating if i am lying or not about them is not really my battle. and a war i will not be waging with anyone whom hasn't grown my gear themselves.

talking wont prove anything. but time definitely will...

i have emails to answer, beans to harvest, clean and count and pack. plants to feed , space to clean, blueprints to draw up, supply lists to write up etc etc etc

i am sorry if i am not intellectually pleasing everyone, hopefully growing and smoking bud is more practical and rewarding for everyone else.

med-man

ok, fair enough. tho the concept has lost some meaning, this business is still rooted in a basic trust amongst our community. and many folks that call icmag home are real intellectuals and not the type to be taken in easily. this means a vendor that offers his/her wares here is subject to, sometimes heavy, inquiries.

i find a few of your offerings very interesting, and although some red flags have been raised in my mind, i have not ruled out the possibility of trying them.

i would like to know what many here are probably wondering..
are your strains tested or untested? this is the one question that seems to choke up almost every vendor on these forums. and the one question many serious growers want a STRAIGHT answer to.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have posted a letter received from an international league of scientists. saying out of everyone i am in the top 3 for their medical 5 year study.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a credibility thread here.

the work and or feedback from real people working with real plants are all i or anyone really needs to see or hear

med-man

i have a credibility thread here.

the work and or feedback from real people working with real plants are all i or anyone really needs to see or hear

med-man

Alright, since you can't seem to remember any of what you said...
A) How are you a top world scientist, or whatever?
B) You have Canada's most pain effective/best/whatever strains.
Why not send a few test packs out to those growers who either doubt you, or, being a scientist and seeing (way ahead, obviously, just not backwards, in terms of spoken/written word) that some of us might intentionally skew results, to well, I mean really well respected IC members, have them grow out, say ten test packs.

Bet you that's the quickest way to stop all this malarkey.... You might sell more seeds, too.

What do you have to lose? $400 minus whatever ic mag charges for bean selling services, shouldn't be too large a hit to a worldly scientist and cannabis guru such as yourself?

:tiphat:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what we should do is create a competition. where all the breeders who want send in 100 seeds to 1 grower.

then we can watch everything side by side with everyone else. then we can test it cannabanoids and by smokers. a panel of unbias smokers.

why single me out with your groundbreaking plan?

med-man

Last edited:

sunset limited

Veteran
i have posted a letter received from an international league of scientists. saying out of everyone i am in the top 3 for their medical 5 year study.

med-man

that letter—is it for an MMJ study or an experimental psychiatric medication? i can't help wondering.

seriously though, i know i said i was done with this thread, but i just couldn't bite my tongue for this one.

as far as i can tell, you haven't posted so much as a shred of evidence to back up any of your absolutely preposterous claims. you just materialize out of thin air and anoint yourself some sort of heavy hitter.

excuse me for comparing you to a real breeder, but it's reminiscent of rez. difference is—love him or hate him—that guy knew his shit and (debatably) had the gear to back up his antics. also, in fairness, i have to admit you're not as much of a raging asshole as he was. not yet anyway.

you ignored my earlier post altogether. i can appreciate how busy you must be discussing drug policy with your top cop father-in-law-to-be and concocting ridiculous stories to lead the more impressionable denizens of ICM astray. that's why i'll give you another tailor made opportunity to demonstrate that you're not a complete and utter joke.

that letter that you claim to have in your possession—the one that supposedly says you're the best medical grower in all of the northern hemisphere or whatever—why don't you do yourself a solid and share that with all of us in your devoted following? feel free to obscure your personal information, but do please give us some tangible evidence that at least one thing you said isn't a pure fabrication.

put up or shut up sir.

Last edited:
what we should do is create a competition. where all the breeders who want send in 100 seeds to 1 grower.

then we can watch everything side by side with everyone else. then we can test it cannabanoids and by smokers. a panel of unbias smokers.

why single me out with your groundbreaking plan?

med-man

Wow, a creative way to get out of sending testers out to several test growers!

Because you know as well as I do, most of us like to keep numbers down.

Further more, why would one need 100 of your seeds, to find a keeper?

Yikes, haven't looked at the bay, but your packs are 100 beans, for $40?

Med Maker, you're my idol.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that letter—is it for an MMJ study or an experimental psychiatric medication? i can't help wondering.

seriously though, i know i said i was done with this thread, but i just couldn't bite my tongue for this one.

as far as i can tell, you haven't posted so much as a shred of evidence to back up any of your absolutely preposterous claims. you just materialize out of thin air and anoint yourself some sort of heavy hitter.

excuse me for comparing you to a real breeder, but it's reminiscent of rez. difference is—love him or hate him—that guy knew his shit and (debatably) had the gear to back up his antics. also, in fairness, i have to admit you're not as much of a raging asshole as he was. not yet anyway.

you ignored my earlier post altogether. i can appreciate how busy you must be discussing drug policy with your top cop father-in-law-to-be and concocting ridiculous stories to lead the more impressionable denizens of ICM astray. that's why i'll give you another tailor made opportunity to demonstrate that you're not a complete and utter joke.

that letter that you claim to have in your possession—the one that supposedly says you're the best medical grower in all of the northern hemisphere or whatever—why don't you do yourself a solid and share that with all of us in your devoted following? feel free to obscure your personal information, but do please give us some tangible evidence that at least one thing you said isn't a pure fabrication.

put up or shut up sir.

i hate to break it to you, but it is actually you with the perposterous claims...

you havent read the letter at all , or you did and just like to twist things.

fact is i am known, i have ic members to back me, and more people across the world whom have met me and smoked my dro.

validating myself to someone no one has heard of is turning into a huge waste of time. especially if their view is born of stubbornness.and isnt willing to buzz through the whole sub-forum.

i am starting to feel borderline trolled here, so i suggest you start using my troll thread i created here if you have nothing of real value to add or ask. or i will start to get your superfluous posts cleaned up

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, a creative way to get out of sending testers out to several test growers!

Because you know as well as I do, most of us like to keep numbers down.

Further more, why would one need 100 of your seeds, to find a keeper?

Yikes, haven't looked at the bay, but your packs are 100 beans, for $40?

Med Maker, you're my idol.

if you cared that much, get gypsy or ic to put on a private breeder competition. my seeds are waiting for your unbias trials lol.

10 kinds, ten beans = 100.

i find 1-2 keeper moms in every 10 seeds i sprout.

call me idol, billy

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clearance has 3000 beans to give out to people who actually support seedbay and boo.

i will wait to hear back from all those unbiased contributors who run my gear. not that i need it, but you do. so stay close to this forum, as lots will be giving their feedback soon.

i do have a ton of road kill skunk testers i would like to send out. but not interested in dealing with any more jokers in or out of ic. i would let Clarence deal with the lot of you...

med-man

sunset limited

Veteran
i hate to break it to you, but it is actually you with the perposterous claims...

you havent read the letter at all , or you did and just like to twist things.

fact is i am known, i have ic members to back me, and more people across the world whom have met me and smoked my dro.

validating myself to someone no one has heard of is turning into a huge waste of time. especially if their view is born of stubbornness.and isnt willing to buzz through the whole sub-forum.

i am starting to feel borderline trolled here, so i suggest you start using my troll thread i created here if you have nothing of real value to add or ask. or i will start to get your superfluous posts cleaned up

med-man

i haven't read it because you haven't posted it. the reason you haven't posted it is patently obvious. i just figured i'd give you an opportunity to prove me wrong.

now i'm perfectly convinced though. you sir are a fraud. i have nothing else to say to you. good day.

Latest posts

Latest posts