What's new

GOT DANK

Veteran
unknown product? lol

if you havent heard of purple kush, rock star kush or silver skunk, then i dont think you have left your basment in about 15 years.

my kinds put northern lights, grapefruit and bc big bud to shame (the kinds you probably last heard of lol)

i have lived all around the world. and the best weed i have ever smoked was canadian over all respectfully.

if you dont want to try canadas most potent kinds in seed form then smoke on juicy fruity, smoke on,

med-man

i have a wifi that i ibled from vagpuncher, my tahoe came from cc,

med-man

:laughing: ur a fucking joke if u think canada has da best weed. and ur fuckin using CC tahoe ibl. which is american. keep ur canadian shit

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kush comes from afghanistan and pakistan haha, not the u.s.,

med-man

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
You answered that you has a tahoe ibl, but you just now mentioned it was swerves hermie prone,autoflowering afghan dominant tahoe line

vapor

Veteran
lets just say grapefruit tests at 10% thc. and is great for recreational highschool smokers/novice smokers.

lets just say mine average 23% right now based on current tests. with an equally high matching cbd level.

so you do the math. med-man

lol maybe your grapefruit harvest @ 6 weeks! math man.
have you grown colombians{blacks my fav}, angolas, thai's, Nepalese, hazes, from seed.\? would love to see your tables deal with a real sativa from seed flowered 16-20 weeks min. And grapefruit does just fine, if it is grown with a green thumber.
It has a gorgeous flavor and a great high/stone. potency is a grow enviro issue. Numbers dont mean much, i prefer bio assay. I wont hold it against you cause i have seen lots crappy weed, you are still learning and folks only know what they have experienced. Keep on growing you will get there if you try......:artist:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will breed a rock star x grapefruit for you then. my spg is ready for cloning,

med-man

hey man. i meant that usually high thc means low cbd or vice versa.

my cuts and their offspring test high in both. def none of my kinds are 23% cbd lol

i answered your question ages ago then homie. i listed all my males way back when gmt was asking about them

med-man

I totally was going to buy a pack, despite the run around description of everything, really, I was.

But, then, you said this shit. Equal CBD to THC, according to some recent stuff I've heard, would mean you don't get high.

In other words, CBD has a THC blocking effect, great for pain, or, insert illness here. But, I need THC with as little CBD as possible, please.

I'll pass, my bag seed is better anyhow, for sure.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never said equal.

if you dont want canadas most potent clones in seed form, taste how they smell, no ceiling, impossible to build immunity to, then do not by any means try my gear,

have fun, enjoy your own stash,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I totally was going to buy a pack, despite the run around description of everything, really, I was.

But, then, you said this shit. Equal CBD to THC, according to some recent stuff I've heard, would mean you don't get high.

In other words, CBD has a THC blocking effect, great for pain, or, insert illness here. But, I need THC with as little CBD as possible, please.

I'll pass, my bag seed is better anyhow, for sure.

i have a special thread with my fave kinds and their descriptions. plus sinlge threads coming with each kind featured; grows, pics and vids'

med-man

vapor

Veteran
i will breed a rock star x grapefruit for you then. my spg is ready for cloning,

med-man

please do it for yourself....
My time is already taken, i am looking through angola reds, and planning on more colombian blacks in the near future. angola red 18 in the sublimator

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice man.

i have been getting requests from the guy who gifted me steves spg cut. il toss here a bone. spg really lacks in resin production and pain killing properties. taste and smell are there though for sure plus yield,

med-man

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
no ceiling and impossible to build immunity to????
You growing some asian fantasy and HP13?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
compared to my stable hp13 is impotent. i turned a cut down of hers recently. reminds me of nl#5

med-man

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kush comes from afghanistan and pakistan haha, not the u.s.,

med-man

hey man,

you are 100% correct a true Kush comes from the Hindu Kush Mountains... but "OG KUSH" (a hybrid... likely from chem genetics) is something completely different, sativa influenced, and did come from the US...

most people want "OG" as that is what has generated the hype, rightfully so... unfortunately "KUSH" has become synonymous with "OG KUSH" and when people get something that is not "OG" but is instead a true Kush Mountain variety they feel that the "kush" isn't worth the hype that "OG" has garnered which has caused many to speak out against "OG" when they have never really tried it... they are basing their opinions off of the Kush Mountain variety...

bottom line when people hear "KUSH" they expect "OG" not Hindu or Afghan or Pakistan or Iranian Kush... they want OG KUSH

Here is a quick example of "Kush" being passed off as "OG Kush"
[YOUTUBEIF]CXp118o2qF4[/YOUTUBEIF]​

so if want to cash in on the hype, please please find an original OG clone to use as a mother plant to hybridize if you must...

if you are producing good medicine at a fair price I guess that is all that matters... though I think it is your responsibility to be as clear and accurate in your lineage description as possible... and claiming to use an OG Kush male and actually using and afghani or some other kush because it is technically a "KUSH" is... well lets say... a little less than honorable.

I don't mean to come off as being to negative it's just that some of your posts have been shocking to me and even seamed a bit deceitful, but I do wish you luck and success in your endeavors.

Peace,
Infi

Last edited:
O

originalogrower

Well at $40 I'm willing to give them a run. They sound good to me. Best of luck med man

Galactic

I want what you're smoking on right now because you're now talking out the side of your neck on the spg... It's the queen of frosty in the citrusy sativa category. Sick frosting...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
i answered your question ages ago then homie. i listed all my males way back when gmt was asking about them
med-man

to be fair he has, here are the quotes to prove it

i have males from seed.
i have f-1 s1 rockstar males and females.
med-man
i got 8 s1 rsk beans from my last batch of rsk dro. there were 4 males in these s1's.
med-man
high guys,
i do not guarantee you will not encounter any plants without male sacs or little nanners here and there, esp under stresful conditions. my seed stock is made from true females and males. i am constantly running my beans. and have yet to find nanner clusters or even sacs with pollen in them.
med-man
my rock star kush males from an s1 x clone only cross.
savey?
med-man
its from the first s1 male. i am in the midst of selecting more males from the first generation,
med-man
the s1 beans were not intentional, bagseed.
med-man
my last batch of rockstar in med-man tables gave me 8 seeds from 12 pounds. there was a little nanner branch in the grow i found when trimming. from these selfed seed i got 4 males and 4 females. i find it wierd there were males, but at the same time very stoked as a lot of work i thought i was going to have to do nature did for me.
i dont know where we are getting confused?
med-man
riddle me that one if you dont believe my personal experiences with hermie seeds and offspring. :)
med-man
i have got male plants from outdoor s1 skunks in the late 90's. the paper work is very nice and put together. but is not related to my actually real life experience.
med-man

vapor

Veteran
I want what you're smoking on right now because you're now talking out the side of your neck on the spg... It's the queen of frosty in the citrusy sativa category. Sick frosting...

i hear you the spg is a good plant all around. and at 10 weeks flower the high/ stone are real good. but some folks grow intention is different then others....

S

shuswap

im gona stand up for the graperuit as well,15 years and still growin her,i wonder why.....