What's new

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I am happy to announce that med-man brand beans will be having their first fuzzy-wuzzy drop at seedbay tomorrow at 2pm UK time.

Here is what you can expect:

silver rock star skunk - silver skunk x maple ridge rock star kush = 2 maple ridge legends collide for an amazing hybrid. expect big yields for the quality. beautiful buds, smell and taste. an array of road kill, earth, pine and blue cheese come through in this cross. both parents have no ceiling and are impossible to build immunity to, as most of my mothers are. 55-65 days.

purple pain killer - the original bc purple kush that came up from cali crossed with an awesome og kush male. expect massive, hard buds, big plants with big yields. the male doesnt come through much. she has an array of smells and tastes.fuel,coffee, grapes, skunks, earth. this one dominated the market here in canada for a solid 5 years. for a very good reason, now available for the rest of the world to try. 60-70 days

pain killer - langley biker kush clone x og kush. the original clone is much smaller then a typical bc biker kush. but the smell, resin production and effect are extremely powerful. the bag appeal and crowd pleasing make up for the smaller yield. lemon/lime fuel mixed with a dash of skunk and earth. expect this to show in the taste as well. 55-65 days.

ladybugs bubba - ladybug is by far one of the best clone guys in bc. only uses rockwool, babies come with ladybugs,very consistent and cheapest price for the lower mainland. this is his bubba. i used a similar kush male to create seeds. this is a bc beast to grow and world class medicine. its smells sweet enough to eat, with a raodkill bottom in the smell and taste. tastes exactly hoe she smells.she will turn purple with and extra week or 2 of ripening. 8-10 weeks

special kush aka silver kush - purple kush x northern lights #5. i used an og kush male to bump up the potency and smell/taste. she grows fast once she has a rootball. medium stretch. expect a big yield and earlier harvest from specimens representing the clone only side. this is also a clone i got from ladybug. 55-65 days. big yield. purple buds if left longer

kerosene kush aka west coast sour diesel - by far one of the most potent afghanicas i have ecountered. if you want cannabis "psychosis" this is the one. vigorous growth, tons of branching. big yields, big plants, big stretch in bloom. neon green buds with very electric orange hairs. the kerosene aroma will penetrate brick and concrete walls 4 weeks to harvest. not recommended for illegal growers, as a bust is imminent, even with triple charcoal protection. i used a nice, vigorus, fuely male as a donor. i wouldnt doubt if the clone is a skunk kush hybrid. but who really knows? 65-70 days.

And also:

Ladybugs OG
Karens Kush
Purple Rock Star Kush
Silver Skunk Bx1
Special Kush
Cannabis Afghanica

Cheers. Enjoy:woohoo:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, thanks for the update man :).

i hope these kinds treat everyone as well as they have me,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
prices will be listed with the drops. and will keep people almost happier then the kinds themselves,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i use 4 "og's" 1 line being straight from the hindu kush, called peace keeper to shout out the guys who brought them back to canada. and i have my rock star kush s1 male x rsk clone to select from as well,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would say the "us" "OG' is actually from afghanistan,

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Ok so its not related to the strain known as OG kush?

OG kush's origins are unverified but when you say "OG kush" people tend to think it is derived from the widely known American OG kush. Not just any kush but a family of strains that all share common characteristics in smell, flavor, high and growth patterns.

When I hear OG kush I think of the viney, lower yielding super stinker, i.e Tahoe OG, Fire OG, SFV OG, Louie XIII. If it's not one of those or related to them its not what most would consider OG Kush.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i do keep an ibl tahoe line in stock.

an ibl mk ultra line (most unstable seed ever!!!)

the peace keeper landrace kush

my rock star kush males from an s1 x clone only cross.

oops, i also love rez dawgs sdk 10/50. no smell no taste. no body effect. just resin and vigor. perfect male donor.

savey?

med-man

i do keep an ibl tahoe line in stock.

an ibl mk ultra line (most unstable seed ever!!!)

the peace keeper landrace kush

my rock star kush males from an s1 x clone only cross.

savey?

med-man
ok so the silver rockstar skunk and west coast rock star diesel seeds use a male you found from the rockstar bagseed? or you crossed the bagseed males back to the clone and then picked a male? not trying to troll you just curious buddy is growing some

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its from the first s1 male. i am in the midst of selecting more males from the first generation,

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
its from the first s1 male. i am in the midst of selecting more males from the first generation,

med-man

Ok Med, Im not trying to be a dick but you've got me all confused here today. You use an OG male thats not related to OG kush and you use a male from an S1? S1 as in selfed female, feminized genetics.

Maybe I need to go smoke a J and reread everything but right now Im all confused :confused:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just buy, grow and smoke lol, and dont know why people care so much about the genetic make up when its the high and effect and experience that really matters?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most of my stock is from elite clone mothers. lets all start a rhetorical debate about what there origin really is lol haha.

og means original,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok so its not related to the strain known as OG kush?

OG kush's origins are unverified but when you say "OG kush" people tend to think it is derived from the widely known American OG kush. Not just any kush but a family of strains that all share common characteristics in smell, flavor, high and growth patterns.

When I hear OG kush I think of the viney, lower yielding super stinker, i.e Tahoe OG, Fire OG, SFV OG, Louie XIII. If it's not one of those or related to them its not what most would consider OG Kush.

you mean the triple platinum og, or is it the silicone valley og, or the dubble dutch og, how about the snake oil og or the super slutty silver og lol haha.

define og kush an i will answer you accordingly, mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are canadians as well,

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
you mean the triple platinum og, or is it the silicone valley og, or the dubble dutch og, how about the snake oil og or the super slutty silver og lol haha.

define og kush an i will answer you accordingly, mm

Ok man, its all good. Clearly something is being lost in translation or you're just beating around the bush.

Maybe take a look at this thread and see what everyone else considers OG kush.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=231035

And to answer your reply from the other thread, no Im all set with buying your seeds even at 40$ a pack, i dont have time or space to waste on unverified genetics.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you arent into canadian kinds that dominated the market the last 5-10 years, no problem.

sorry i couldnt help you, as i have answered all your questions and then some

med-man