What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so shwap, you say its a resin blaster then? most sugar ever?

med-man

S

shuswap

she is a great smoke with a great bag appearance although much like other strains people either love her or hate her,some grow her well some dont as a reference on to crystal volume,shes easy to grow and yields well ,hard to complain

O

originalogrower

Med man anymore kerosene kush coming. Just went to the bay to buy a pack and looks like they sold out.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dude. i can ship in soon. thanks for keeping me posted :)

med-man

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I have more that will go up on thursday. i was half way through sorting the beans so I only put half up to start with. Did not want to oversell them.

Cheers

Med man anymore kerosene kush coming. Just went to the bay to buy a pack and looks like they sold out.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have more that will go up on thursday. i was half way through sorting the beans so I only put half up to start with. Did not want to oversell them.

Cheers

yer the best,

keep me posted on any needed re ups :)

med-man

never said equal.

if you dont want canadas most potent clones in seed form, taste how they smell, no ceiling, impossible to build immunity to, then do not by any means try my gear,

have fun, enjoy your own stash,

med-man

Actually, yes, you did. Or, if you didn't, then you came as close as one can to saying EXACTLY that, without saying it verbatim.

Another reason to not buy "canada's best strains,' this whole thread is a running hypocritical contradiction!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

lets just say mine average 23% right now based on current tests. with an equally high matching cbd level.

so you do the math. med-man
[/FONT]

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speculation is hearsay lol. wheres the quote where i said equal?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is said equaly high matching.

with most pot you either have high thc and minimal cbd, or very high cbd and lower thc. neve said thc and cbd are equal. twist my words all you want, its your world.

you can see it like a teeter totter. you get one or the other.

with my kinds they are both equaly high. in thc and cbd.

med-man

Galactic

lets just say grapefruit tests at 10% thc. and is great for recreational highschool smokers/novice smokers.

lets just say mine average 23% right now based on current tests. with an equally high matching cbd level.

semantics...

match-
1. a person or thing that equals or resembles another in some respect.
3. a person or thing that is an exact counterpart of another.

Matching is touchy... If you play Memory, banana matches banana. If you play breeder, banana and apples I guess are both equally delicious fruit or THC/CBD are equally high LOL

When you mention math, it's natural the audience choose definition #3. Equal in math is very specific, 1.23=1.23.

semantics...

match-
1. a person or thing that equals or resembles another in some respect.
3. a person or thing that is an exact counterpart of another.

Matching is touchy... If you play Memory, banana matches banana. If you play breeder, banana and apples I guess are both equally delicious fruit or THC/CBD are equally high LOL

When you mention math, it's natural the audience choose definition #3. Equal in math is very specific, 1.23=1.23.

Is it semantics, or someone well versed in the craft of using words, I get paid for mine, or a 'med maker' trying to profit off the work other people have done and "circulating some of what you're smoking, the best canada has to offer?"

BTW, the above quotes, those are not verbatim, yet simultaneously, off the top of my stoned ass head....

You asked me where I quoted you from?

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

You mince your own words, but don't remember, or conveniently forget what you write.

I understand not remembering something I've said, but if I'm selling, or about to be selling beans, at a discerning place like IC mag, well, having a story and being able to verify whilst sticking to it seems to be the name of the game.

Just an observation, or three.

D.C.

lets just say grapefruit tests at 10% thc. and is great for recreational highschool smokers/novice smokers.

i was initially happy to see a new bay vendor when glancing through the private breeders section of the site. took a moment to read up on the strains being offered and two/three varieties caught my attention immediately but boy, am i glad i read this thread first before i made a purchase.

the members that are calling out to question the vendor, on the authenticity of the lineage of his strains, are making perfectly valid points in their comments and i am quite grateful for this, as they(the members) have most likely saved me from losing my money.

the way this vendor is dodging questions about parentage in his strains is very suspicious, as a legit breeder will be able to properly provide some information(albeit not every step) as to how he came to acquire an "ibl tahoe line". instead, i noticed this vendor dismiss completely valid inquiries about his lines and try to sweep these questions under the rug with a "why so many questions? just shut up and buy it because i said it's good" attitude.

i normally don't bother to make posts such as this, but this comment broke the camel's back. the vendor claim's test results show his "grapefruit" to be 23% thc AND a matching 23% cbd. you have got to be kidding me. 23% cbd? now i feel this vendor has ZERO credibility much less a proper understanding of cannabis plants in general.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
his Tahoe IBL is based off cali connections tahoe. Swerve used a afghan for the original outcross to work on his sfv og males/bxs
cali connections tahoes have been known to be very hit or miss