Damn bro that stalk is good sized

Yeah the DMT is a stocky mofo :biggrin:

the thick stalk is the DMT

Bingo

13 BX by grindhouse

How long did that take? That's straight dedication :respect:

Y'all done good!!!

Thank you kind sir :tiphat:

Good to see you movin about Pal I'll be sending you a care package in a few days.

Well we really missed the mark on count. Was hoping for a few hundred and looks like there is a few thousand lol. Gonna be plenty to go around. Anyone lookin for a pack or 2 hit me up in pm and I'll give ya details on how to get em. And no I will not send these direct to you so don't ask

Haha I really underestimated how many beans there would be, I thought 1500 max :dance:

opppps forgot,about the tray and.seed talk.... a frisbee would do the trick also..
looking very good in here you guys... duck did good work looks like, very well done job buddy...

I'll have to test it out with a frisbee lol and thank you Buckets :tiphat:

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

Time for the Darlin's Net Seedlings update and finally the GG Day 82 Smoke Report (It won't be that detailed lol).

Smoke Report first, I tried smoking the bud and that didn't go so well lol tasted fucked up and I didn't get baked.
But I think that's because I had so much finger hash. I had about 4 nickel sized balls of finger hash, so that's what I've been smokin' and it's goooood.

It's some nice night time smoke. It helps me sleep and makes me hungry. If I do a couple bowls I go to the moon :biggrin:

Basically it does the job. The flavor is just Hash lol

What's left
bI7hXGf.jpg

Now the Darlin's Net seedlings, 23 days above ground.
BqRfz3S.jpg

I3ZLwwX.jpg

UJNIaBw.jpg

Happy Growing!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
What does TT and DMT mean that you refer too?

DMT by Grindhouse Medical Seed CO is a worked SourBubble and the info on it can be found in the GHMSC forum.

TT = Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush x DMT)

this cross was made by GrownOut and it is excellent meds.

peace

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo joe duck check this out if ya can...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7315611&postcount=1464

its the male in the back, 2 gg4 cuts in the 15 gallons and a GB bx1 female in the smaller one,,,

Trying to produce a good amount of beans, how long yas reckon they need to go to get some good seed? Close?
Lookin for good results like duck just blew out!
Tony I think you should let em get some size first. Specially the male. If you want a yield like duck got that male is gonna have to grow a bit more. Jmho

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Alright gang,

Time for the Darlin's Net Seedlings update and finally the GG Day 82 Smoke Report (It won't be that detailed lol).

Smoke Report first, I tried smoking the bud and that didn't go so well lol tasted fucked up and I didn't get baked.
But I think that's because I had so much finger hash. I had about 4 nickel sized balls of finger hash, so that's what I've been smokin' and it's goooood.

It's some nice night time smoke. It helps me sleep and makes me hungry. If I do a couple bowls I go to the moon :biggrin:

Basically it does the job. The flavor is just Hash lol

What's left
View Image

Now the Darlin's Net seedlings, 23 days above ground.
View Image

View Image

View Image

Happy Growing!

Extreem bebbehs man :dance013::peacock:

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used window screen on an old picture frame & that was good/maybe a little fine. i just measured it & it's slightly smaller than 1/16" holes {maybe it is 1/16th my vision ain't perfect}

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully i'm on topic ~sometimes it's pretty difficult for my wandering mind

which is the "F1 thread?"

Duck_Doi

What does TT mean that you refer too?

DMT by Grindhouse Medical Seed CO is a worked SourBubble and the info on it can be found in the GHMSC forum.

TT = Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush x DMT)

this cross was made by GrownOut and it is excellent meds.

peace

I was like what the fuck is TT, I should have known it was Triangle Trip. I hate all these acronyms lol

Yo joe duck check this out if ya can...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7315611&postcount=1464

its the male in the back, 2 gg4 cuts in the 15 gallons and a GB bx1 female in the smaller one,,,

Trying to produce a good amount of beans, how long yas reckon they need to go to get some good seed? Close?
Lookin for good results like duck just blew out!

Probably would get a couple hundred seeds with a plant that size (I don't know for sure lol) If you want sort of the same results I got veg a bit longer.

I think my GG vegged for a month or 2 (maybe longer, I don't keep track of veg time) but she was taller than the DMT when I put em' in the tent.

So I topped her (Might have helped with the yield). I don't know if this matters either but when the buds started setting in I would dust em' with pollen everyday to be sure she got pollinated.

Here's what they looked like 3 days before they went into flower.
Rvz5xYk.jpg

Here's Day 10 of flower. I lollipopped/cleaned the plants up a wee bit.
Q0revT8.jpg

Tony I think you should let em get some size first. Specially the male. If you want a yield like duck got that male is gonna have to grow a bit more. Jmho

lol I thought the male size didn't matter cause a little pollen takes you a long way :dunno: Does the amount of pollen used effect the amount of seed you get? That would make sense lol

Extreem bebbehs man

Thank you my good sir

doi.....
damn dude..those little ones look postcard perfect,

Thank you buckets, the plants are lovin' the J.R. Peters nutes

hey guys whaddya think about this thing for cleanin beans?

http://www.goldfeverprospecting.com/clsc.html

I think it'll do the job. What do you do exactly? Put the seeds or buds in there and shake it lol

i used window screen on an old picture frame & that was good/maybe a little fine. i just measured it & it's slightly smaller than 1/16" holes {maybe it is 1/16th my vision ain't perfect}

What up and Welcome mobo :tiphat: It's always nice/cool havin' a mod drop by :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
was thinkin the right size and real dry buds, crumble and the shake would fall thru leavin beans.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Nice Job!!!!

Hey, are you and Huey doing 1:1 on the JR Peters now? Thought he posted that in the ZEN thread and was going to pm and find out.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Nice Job!!!!

Hey, are you and Huey doing 1:1 on the JR Peters now? Thought he posted that in the ZEN thread and was going to pm and find out.

Yeah a 1:1...everyone seems to love it except the DMT IMHO...I have been playing with magnesium lately and I think their recipe could use a bit more...I just dont know how much more and if I would want to carry that much mag throughout flowering :dunno:

I need to hit up some minds that have this type of knowledge I seek

Are you using the Jacks now Unreg?

BayBHuey