What's new

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The beans will be listed on 2 sites next week and hope to be at sbay in another week or 2.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Always ran her light nutes. Leanin to more N

Pal are you referring to the DMT...I ask just cause you said her lol...how light of feed by the way :tiphat:

Good news...I found a few what appear to be good beans from the pile of squished beans lol that Duck went thru...I must have found at least 30 thus far

Quick question though about beans in general...when they have a tiger stripe or markings...on these beans I found I am able to rub the stripe off...it happens when I give them the squish test and roll type thing in my fingers to see if they crush...am I squishing and rolling them too hard? any ideas? or does this happen normally?

BayBHuey

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Pal are you referring to the DMT...I ask just cause you said her lol...how light of feed by the way :tiphat:

Good news...I found a few what appear to be good beans from the pile of squished beans lol that Duck went thru...I must have found at least 30 thus far

Quick question though about beans in general...when they have a tiger stripe or markings...on these beans I found I am able to rub the stripe off...it happens when I give them the squish test and roll type thing in my fingers to see if they crush...am I squishing and rolling them too hard? any ideas? or does this happen normally?

BayBHuey
😍. Yeah the DMT.. I never get above 1.0 ec.. She n he ;)~ both seemed to like veg nutes the first barrel of flower

Never rubbed the stripe off any seeds

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huey you ever hear of hand lotion? Lol
Heads up!!! Darlins Net is available at glg listed under SeedPac. The f1's are packs of 20 and are limited time only. 100 bux a pack.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

I think yes!! Here you are in just a few days.....
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never have any rep to pass out anymore idk what they did to the system lol I get like 1 like aday or something lol

Duck_Doi

Looks really good Tony, what DoubleTripleOG said :good: You should get a few thousand lol I only had 1 plant, you've got 3 so I would assume you'll get more than I did :thinking:

Here's what I've got goin' at the moment hoping for a couple hundred beans. Pics are from 8 days ago Blue Dream is loaded with beans now (I cut her back to only 1 top).

Blue Dream x DMT Kush Day 24, Blue Dream smells like a Berry Fruit Roll-up, I'm diggin' her for sure.
MU4FStM.jpg

EcYgvYu.jpg

cZRm3TO.jpg

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wondering, has anyone soaked any of these beans yet? Really hopin to see some grow shows outta the 3k+ beans that got passed around. I see lots of folks are buying packs also. There has been 700 beans sold in the past week. Surely someone has soaked a bean or 2 :plant grow:
ooops lol that 200 beans in the las week not 7

Last edited:

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
well i do believe that this FLA dude is gonna be very lucky and happy come after a little while...
:tiphat: :thank you: :smoke out: :dance013: :bow:

just sayin... :)

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
First I wanna say thank you to the guys who made this happen :tiphat:

Second I'm bout to pop 4 of them now,I would pop more ,but I need to make sure they have enough space. So much special thanks to Dan,duck,Joe, and every one else. I will start my own thread ,I don't want to jack yours :)

Duck_Doi

Wondering, has anyone soaked any of these beans yet? Really hopin to see some grow shows outta the 3k+ beans that got passed around. I see lots of folks are buying packs also. There has been 700 beans sold in the past week. Surely someone has soaked a bean or 2
ooops lol that 200 beans in the las week not 7

Hopefully someone (other than me lol) will post something soon :biggrin:

First I wanna say thank you to the guys who made this happen

Second I'm bout to pop 4 of them now,I would pop more ,but I need to make sure they have enough space. So much special thanks to Dan,duck,Joe, and every one else. I will start my own thread ,I don't want to jack yours

Thanks for the thanks lol Can't wait to see how it goes for ya and you can post your pics in here too if you want, anyone can :biggrin:

Duck_Doi

Alrighty,

I have 2 Darlin's Net females in flower right now on day 7.

Darlin's Net #1, I believe this pheno is DMT dom. She doesn't have as much stretch and branching like her sister. Plus she was the only runt out of the bunch.
UimHJhy.jpg

kY2RUVY.jpg

Darlin's Net #2, When I was taking cuts this bitch reeked. She spits out 2 extra blades on the main leaves, so she's got 13 blades.
JL5l6oH.jpg

L9qdFo7.jpg

Leaf comparison Darlin's Net #2 Top - Darlin's Net #1 Bottom (Man I got a dirty ass carpet lol)
KL0fgJk.jpg

Happy Growing!

Last edited:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I got all 5 of them to crack in less than 24 hrs i will do a about 2 week veg than thrown in flower.I run DWC buckets in a 8x4 this should be good :)so pics should be soon

Duck_Doi

I got all 5 of them to crack in less than 24 hrs i will do a about 2 week veg than thrown in flower.I run DWC buckets in a 8x4 this should be good :)so pics should be soon

Super glad to hear they cracked, especially that quick :woohoo:

I cannot wait to see :headbange Should definitely be good :dance013:

Hopefully you get more females than I did lol

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
I never have any rep to pass out anymore idk what they did to the system lol I get like 1 like aday or something lol

well I'm glad I got one...one day a long long time ago:big grin:
looking good the tent is going to put out some complete gems. GL:tiphat:

Looking great Mr. Duck