What's new

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lmao thought you had found something special. Guess you've never bought a bag of mexi brick weed. That's the old school way. Surprised Huey didn't come out with that idea for ya. I learned that in like 73.
Some times us old timers take things for granted. I thought everyone deseeded that way.

So where's the smoke report? Inquiring minds want to know lol

Last edited:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Lmao thought you had found something special. Guess you've never bought a bag of mexi brick weed. That's the old school way. Surprised Huey didn't come out with that idea for ya. I learned that in like 73.
Some times us old timers take things for granted. I thought everyone deseeded that way.

Lol Duck didn't want my help :laughing:...but the way we did it back in the day is with a Sonic tray...Sonic is a fast food joint where they bring the food to your car and hang it on the window...well we would take these trays cause they had a small channel for liquid all around the edge...turns out this channel was awesome to separate the seeds...we have a Sonic here but I'm not sure if they still use those trays as its been quite some time lol

Wow now I'm a slacker?...I have a Baker and a bad back and TOH hahaha...I do what I can...I think we all do

Looking good Duck...but you might be done picking them beans if you didn't spend so much time posting lmao JK

BayBHuey

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shoe box lid on the slant looks familiar; sonic tray sounds good ~tried the screen method w/ 1/8" mesh & feel like it's more efficient/less repetitious. end up having clean seeds & smoke w/ no stems all sifted ~makes it look like a smaller amount

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

:yeahthats or are so locked to the couch that you can't think to write one out ?? :laughing:

Houses of the Holy album cover always did the trick for deseeding buds in the day :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol Duck didn't want my help :laughing:...but the way we did it back in the day is with a Sonic tray...Sonic is a fast food joint where they bring the food to your car and hang it on the window...well we would take these trays cause they had a small channel for liquid all around the edge...turns out this channel was awesome to separate the seeds...we have a Sonic here but I'm not sure if they still use those trays as its been quite some time lol

Wow now I'm a slacker?...I have a Baker and a bad back and TOH hahaha...I do what I can...I think we all do

Looking good Duck...but you might be done picking them beans if you didn't spend so much time posting lmao JK

BayBHuey
Lol that brought back a memory. When I lived in Co. Someone stole a tray frome the sonic. It made the front page of the weekly newspaper. Wonder who would do such a thing :whistling:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Small town America. Ya have to have lived in 1 to understand. The neighbors cat dies and it makes front page.

oti$

I grew up in one of those towns...the couple of times I had to be taken to the station it was in the front seat of the cruiser, no cuffs shooting the shit. Don't get me wrong, it was always us against them, but at the end of the day we were all neighbors and treated each other as such. Certainly isn't like that where I live these days...

Duck_Doi

lol Ya'll and your stories.

Got to post quick and get back to work. I'll have the smoke report tomorrow if the bud's dry enough lol

I decided to throw Blue Dream in with DMT this time. Anybody have any guesses to what the offspring should be?

I've never grown Blue Dream before. It's a cut from Dark Heart Nursery I believe it's the "Santa Cruz" cut too if that means anything.

Pics were from 2 days ago, they're on day 1 of flower today.

Blue Dream and D.M.T. Guess who's who lol
AexRwJS.jpg

WFpj0oz.jpg

zJQkB5y.jpg

Happy Growing! :ying:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you movin about Pal :wave: I'll be sending you a care package in a few days.

Well we really missed the mark on count. Was hoping for a few hundred and looks like there is a few thousand lol. Gonna be plenty to go around. Anyone lookin for a pack or 2 hit me up in pm and I'll give ya details on how to get em. And no I will not send these direct to you so don't ask :tiphat:

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Good to see you movin about Pal :wave: I'll be sending you a care package in a few days.

Well we really missed the mark on count. Was hoping for a few hundred and looks like there is a few thousand lol. Gonna be plenty to go around. Anyone lookin for a pack or 2 hit me up in pm and I'll give ya details on how to get em. And no I will not send these direct to you so don't ask :tiphat:

incoming pm... :biggrin:
hey bud...thought i remember not to long ago reading,you stopped or had to quit growing due to some trouble(forgive me if im wrong)....but if thats you,hopefully ya get back on track sooner then later...a few threads i peep on id see ya in there, ya definitely know ya shit,thats for sure...keep ya head up homie... :headbange

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
opppps forgot,about the tray and.seed talk.... a frisbee would do the trick also..
looking very good in here you guys... duck did good work looks like, very well done job buddy... :tiphat: