What's new

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

SourDank

Veteran
Is anyone here the person with the Darlins Net F2 on Great Lakes? Or is that just a random person that happened to get some of the original F1's? Just curious, I want to have Darlins Net but I want my proceeds going to the right people.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is anyone here the person with the Darlins Net F2 on Great Lakes? Or is that just a random person that happened to get some of the original F1's? Just curious, I want to have Darlins Net but I want my proceeds going to the right people.

pretty sure thats Paladins beans on GL , hes the originator of the cross .

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pretty sure thats Paladins beans on GL , hes the originator of the cross .
Yup dan is right. Pal did the original cross for the f1's and f2's. This batch was farmed out to Duck to do. I will be sending in F1's for fund raisers.

Duck_Doi

Let em dry till they start rattlin' around like maracas!

What a riot :biglaugh:

Yeah I'd cut the buds from the big stems and let em get crunchy. Week to 10 days should do it. Gonna expect a smoke report on that 82 day glue also
especially the 82 day smoke report !!! don't think anybodys gone that long .

Really?! That's surprising, I thought seeded bud wasn't any good for smoke :thinking:

I would de seed it over a kief screen for sure,
this is how i de seed large amounts , 4 mm screen gold sieve . get buds crispy dry crumble them in your fingers over the sieve . only seeds and fine powder go through . then blow off fine powder . seeds are left .

anyone who does large amounts of seeding , needs one (gold sieve ) makes life easy
Chimera uses a pollinator with crispy dried buds... Sounds right to me.

I'll probably end up getting all 3 eventually lmao Thanks for the suggestions guys :biggrin: But for now I gotta do it by hand.

Those are some beautiful beans Duck! Killer job on the pollination.

Thank you sir :D

heard ya on that one, alls i can say is many hands make light work, good job duck!

Thanks Tony :biggrin: and I hear you on that one lol

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

Happy New Year :party: Can't believe it's 2016

The seeded buds are sitting in a box now to get that crispy action goin' on. Should only be another day or two.

But other than that... I took 8 beans from the "day 63" buds and planted em. 3-4 days later we got 6 out of 8 beans above ground. The other 2 were duds.

Darlin's Net seedlings #1-6. 1-2 days above ground.
picture.php

Darlin's Net #1
picture.php

Happy Growing! :ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seeded buds are no good to sell , but hell yeah smoke the shit outa that stuff !!! should be kick ass couch lock bud !!!

Congrats on the 6 outa 8 up & running !!! can't wait to see what pheno's you get . i got a nice pheno of each parent that i kept !

B

BAKED_BEANZ

you may get a better germ rate in month or so . not sure how long you cured for ? i like a month or 3 if i can get it . but don't hold me to this . i do know you can pull the seed off the plant and germ them . but i do believe better germ rate with a decent cure .

i did test the theory many years ago too long to remember what % i got up from fresh seed . think like 70% fresh and cured was 98% but was one strain test . may be totally irrelevant. was large number in the test .

nice work man . got some nice beans coming . nothing better than making your own

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo duck abpout how many beans or packs did that plant make? Im trying to judge the size to beans..

Duck_Doi

Alright gang,

Been BUSY, I'm gonna have to kick it into overdrive :gaga: Reminds me of High School lol

Each Top bud averages about 30-50 viable beans.

Top bud
tcdner9.jpg

cT57v1T.jpg

Amount I have left......
kf263Vg.jpg

And what I got so far. Pack on the right was Huey lol He didn't take out the immature beans.
xk744Mb.jpg

Happy Growing!

Duck_Doi

Found a good technique on YouTube for getting things done faster.

Got all this in about 30min - 1hr :party:
dKqy0jS.jpg

Here's an update on the Darlin's Net Seedlings, 10 days above ground.
boBICYS.jpg

Darlin's Net #1 gettin fat already :dance013:
g5UzfWT.jpg

Happy Growing!