What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Duck, #6 has the oddest leaf pattern I have ever seen. And yeah I would call that stout 1 a dmt leaner for sure.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Duck if you dont mind ill post some pics in here on Darlin.3 ready to take there helmets off/2 peeking out the fox hole!! Man that was quick remember 2 days ago i put them in water,Darlins ready for action all ready

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I spray them few times a day so the rooter dont dry up,small amout of water in the bottom of the plastic been there in ,just in case i forget to water the rooters.i will put them in a system in about four days.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Wondering, has anyone soaked any of these beans yet? Really hopin to see some grow shows outta the 3k+ beans that got passed around. I see lots of folks are buying packs also. There has been 700 beans sold in the past week. Surely someone has soaked a bean or 2 :plant grow:
ooops lol that 200 beans in the las week not 7

I'd love to run through some :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
All helmets are off,purple if you dont mind ill post the different phenos i get in your thread.

So day 1 on these babies,im going to get 2 gallon buckets to beg her in for about two weeks DWC

SourDank

Veteran
Can't wait to see what other clones are found out of these beans, I'm sorry if I missed it but where did these bad boys drop at?

zeet

Veteran
Pullin up a bucket. I've got a cut of Darlins Net on the way..not sure which one but from the looks of things here it don't really matter. lol

Outstanding work fellas

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to shut this thread down or anything but it was brought to my attention that we should post picks of the Darlins Net's in Purple Frostbytes thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7361916#post7361916
This will make it easier to distinguish the different phenos. So if ya don't mind please post pic's and descriptions in pf's thread. We'll save this 1 for future bx and f? projects. Thanks to everyone for your help you n the pheno hunt.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Dropped 12. 12 cracked and above coco. Lost 1, dampened or grower needed to water sooner ;(~
Viable as hell Duck..

Latest posts

Latest posts