What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Duck_Doi

Not to shut this thread down or anything but it was brought to my attention that we should post picks of the Darlins Net's in Purple Frostbytes thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7361916#post7361916
This will make it easier to distinguish the different phenos. So if ya don't mind please post pic's and descriptions in pf's thread. We'll save this 1 for future bx and f? projects. Thanks to everyone for your help you n the pheno hunt.

I'll start postin' over there asap :headbange

Dropped 12. 12 cracked and above coco. Lost 1, dampened or grower needed to water sooner ;(~
Viable as hell Duck..

Thank you pal, super glad to hear/read :biggrin:

It's a good thing Joe told me to take the Glue 80 days to let the beans fully mature. :thank you: Joe

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Soaked 10
On April fools day...
Now have 10 D~net. Babies basking under the t-5's...
Will be a full term greenhouse
Summer run... YB style
Got 10
Afgooy. X. Kandahar.... Riding shotgun

Always forward
Never straight...
������

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Soaked 10
On April fools day...
Summer run... YB style
Got 10

Always forward
Never straight...
������

You picked that day but your no Fool:big grin: you cant go wrong with that combo man!! GL

Duck_Doi

Soaked 10
On April fools day...
Summer run... YB style
Got 10

Always forward
Never straight...
������

Glad to hear :biggrin: The Afgooy x Kandahar sounds amazing :yummy:

Good news Yort.:good: So far I think everyone has gotten 100% germ rates.

That's awesome, I'm ecstatic everyone is getting nice germ results :bigeye:

You picked that day but your no Fool:big grin: you cant go wrong with that combo man!! GL

My thoughts as well :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Popped 5 seeds, got 2 females. I will snag some pics tomorrow or Saturday(outdoor guerilla plants) . One of the males is about 4' tall and has a stalk as big around as a fine point sharpie, from the soil to the very top of the plant. Completely hollow to boot, actually all the males have hollow stems.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20 packs of 12 landed at glg for some fund raisers.
10 packs for the Michigan crew and 10 for a Philthy fund raiser. Since the first fund rasier never happened at the bay I worked it out to start 1 at glg so anyone with some extra beans laying around ya wanna donate, hit me up and I'll let ya know how to get em in the right hands. Ther are a few folks that have spoken up already and you guys know how to handle that part.
All funds raised will go to the person raised for. DBJ is taking no cut.

DemonTrich

Veteran
About 7 more days then I get to sample.some.of my darlins net harvest. Went into my mason jars this am. Can't wait.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In this drop there will be; Blue Dream x DMT, Mendo Breath x DMT, Sour Dubb x DMT, Karmas OG x DMT and more Darlins Net. This drop will be done in 3 phases. The proceeds from the first part will go to help Philthy pay some bills. The next two drops will go to who needs it most at the time.
Also for the Philthy fund raiser there are some yet to be announced gems. I'll give everyone a heads up before it happens. Maybe 2 more weeks.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
In this drop there will be; Blue Dream x DMT, Mendo Breath x DMT, Sour Dubb x DMT, Karmas OG x DMT and more Darlins Net. This drop will be done in 3 phases. The proceeds from the first part will go to help Philthy pay some bills. The next two drops will go to who needs it most at the time.
Also for the Philthy fund raiser there are some yet to be announced gems. I'll give everyone a heads up before it happens. Maybe 2 more weeks.

smokin joe,da main motha fucka....GOOD ON YOU BUDDY....

soakin some of these tonight....THKS DANS!!!! :tiphat:
picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
SourDubb x dmt??? :jawdrop: :whee:

Gotta get some of that in the garden. And some of that KarmaOG x dmt... :tiphat:

THC Farms

I'm looking to pick up either Darlin's Net or Darlin's Net F2 while GLG is running their anniversary promo. Anyone have a preference of one or the other? I wish I could just snag both. I love the idea of SeedPAC; anything to help kids caught up in a screwed up system! Unfortunately I can only get one.

Latest posts

Latest posts