What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
And here I am looking for a stud male.
The males usually show fast and well for me sorry you had such shitty numbers.
I too was surprised to see so many males but hey, that's all part of growing herbs...gonna keep a few nice G13's to see if the sex will show...I've got 5 females so far and mebbe a few more when they show sex...on a lighter note, the royal limes is very mildew resistant, none of the ladies show PM...
Where did you get the slit pots or have you had them ???
Kev, I've been growing in the slit posts for 16 years or more...I find them online when I need them...I've got hundreds of them all the way up to 7 gallons in size...

Nannymouse

Hey boo, nice digs. So, how do you keep the critters safe from the gator?

I took my blood sugar poker to the clinic and had them compare it to theirs, plus had A1C done at the very same time. Was several points different. We finally figured out that i only seem to be spiked in the morning, until i eat something. anything. Then the bs # goes back to normal. This has a name, which i forgot. They figure that some of us evolved to have a release of blood sugar in the morning, for an energy boost, in order to have the oomph to find more food. I was born hungry, it never stopped. Oh, turned out that i'm 'normal' (ha), but we do A1C every year, cuz it runs in the family.

Ivan is the pup?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
hey nanny, good to see you pop in...it's been a minute since we've chatted...being that I live surrounded by bayheads I can't realistically keep the gators out so I keep an eye peeled for them...Ivan, the little black pup is the curious one who finds trouble...a few months ago he was running cows thru the pasture thinking he's all that and more...I just gotta be diligent with the boys...
it's good to see your on top of your blood sugar, gotta keep an eye open for issues, they can get out of control pretty quick...what have you been doing with yourself nanny...don't be a strange nanny...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spent my afternoon defoliating, spraying for p.m., and feeding my girls and flower. I sorted through all of the girls in veg, and I am just amazed that I have five females out of 13 beans. I’ve never had such results but I’m grateful for what has popped up as female… I have a zillion beans so I’m back to popping them in search of the females…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
decided to dunk some beans last night, flowering plants are almost ripe, the veg girls have been upsized and will be ready to flip in 2 weeks when the roots have filled out...the following are the beans for the next run:
bahlk lashkar gah
girl crush
cap junky x rosetta stone
cap jusky x C99
all but the girl crush are new to me strains...dunked them after dinner and all have sunk...today they get the paper towels grow tails...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
decided to dunk some beans last night, flowering plants are almost ripe, the veg girls have been upsized and will be ready to flip in 2 weeks when the roots have filled out...the following are the beans for the next run:
bahlk lashkar gah
girl crush
cap junky x rosetta stone
cap jusky x C99
all but the girl crush are new to me strains...dunked them after dinner and all have sunk...today they get the paper towels grow tails...

so many choices
so little time

all the best this cycle Amigo

BubbasPlace

yeah they do...both just took off and all are in dire need of feeding...I readjusted the height of the pan they sit as the leaves were getting too close and getting like leather...just lowered them and am feeding slowly so I get full saturation...
I see you are doing some Lemon Betty x Triangle Kush. Mine are bounding 5 females, five male even split. I am impressed with the plants integrity, all the plants look just like each other. Going to mix best f/m with best male for some seeds.

BubbasPlace

After suffering through a session at the gym, I ended up going out to pick up the bull, my Massey Ferguson 135 Tractor. It’s a compact little tractor that can pull a house down with the proper gear ratios. I took all my plants outside, and sprayed them for p.m. with potassium bicarbonate, and a little bit of dish soap. Now they’re back in their tent and have been fed so they should park up quite a bit tomorrow… I saw two leaves out of the seven plants with a spot of white fuzz on them and that’s all I needed to see to take them out and hose them down …I stopped by a smoke shop today to get myself a basic bong. I walked by all the high dollar bongs and grab myself a nice utility bong for 80 bucks. They give away complementary shots of THC slushy‘s. I got a couple mango slushy‘s in me and feeling quite good. Tonight‘s fair is reheated spaghetti and meatballs. Smothered with mozzarella cheese. Sketti and meatballs always taste better the next day…
Dogzter put me on to these folks:

MarineOne

Hey boo, nice digs. So, how do you keep the critters safe from the gator?

I took my blood sugar poker to the clinic and had them compare it to theirs, plus had A1C done at the very same time. Was several points different. We finally figured out that i only seem to be spiked in the morning, until i eat something. anything. Then the bs # goes back to normal. This has a name, which i forgot. They figure that some of us evolved to have a release of blood sugar in the morning, for an energy boost, in order to have the oomph to find more food. I was born hungry, it never stopped. Oh, turned out that i'm 'normal' (ha), but we do A1C every year, cuz it runs in the family.

Ivan is the pup?
Nanny Hi , My dang BS does exact same thing in the morning
even if I dont eat for over 15 hrs. Damm docs pushing pills again.

kevinn

I spent my afternoon defoliating, spraying for p.m., and feeding my girls and flower. I sorted through all of the girls in veg, and I am just amazed that I have five females out of 13 beans. I’ve never had such results but I’m grateful for what has popped up as female… I have a zillion beans so I’m back to popping them in search of the females…
What do you use to spray for PM and does it leave a film on the leaves ?

Sub24ox7

Nanny Hi , My dang BS does exact same thing in the morning
even if I dont eat for over 15 hrs. Damm docs pushing pills again.
It’s called the somogyi effect and there is also the dawn phenomenon
I get it too, I have type 1

Try to not eat anything past 7 pm and definitely not carbs that late.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
What do you use to spray for PM and does it leave a film on the leaves ?
I spray potassium bicarbonate mixed with water on my p.m. and I have no residual because I rinse the plant with water before I harvest it… I found it. It works very well, and doesn’t have any effect on the appearance or taste of the flowers when harvested… I have sprayed many times with hydrogen peroxide reduced down so it won’t damage the plants and it does a job that is equally as efficient as the potassium bicarbonate… I never had a problem with powdery mildew until about a year ago. Since then just about every plant that I’ve grown shows some side of contamination, but it’s very easily contained if you stay on top of it.

Old Piney

this is the plant at its worst. it lives in a cold porch with no heating. spring to autumn , it really grows like crazy , and perspires water onto guests heads as they enter
Yes it definitely looks like a pothos to me I have one it's just more variegated with yellow yes and care wise what boo said but I will add sometimes it just gets too lanky and mostly stems, so I just cut all the ends of root them up in water and pot it up again

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been on this thread. Life gets in the way sometimes and takes prisoners once in a while. I have been quite busy popping seeds today and I’m hoping I will find something very worthwhile out of my efforts. All of these beans are G3 by butterscotch haze. I have beans from multiple plants so I should have quite the variety.

Attachments

• IMG_2365.jpeg
    IMG_2365.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve got a handful of beans that are been transplanted into 1 gallon containers and I’m looking for them to takeoff shortly. This plant that I just put into flower today is the truffle treats. A friend gave me one bean of an unfortunate where it was a female.

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpeg
    IMG_2367.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2366.jpeg
    IMG_2366.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 32

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
After trashing everything I had in my flower tent I reloaded it with some new gear, and my veg tent is starting to look like somebody actually pays attention in there. I am banking on this new to me, string called truffle treats… before I put the mom in flower. I took a bunch of cuts off of it so hopefully it might be around for a while.

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 26

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have not been spending as much time with my garden as I should’ve been. Life gets in the way. I’ve got some very nice genetics in my flower tent, and this one in particular really really excites me. This plant was flip 20 days ago and it’s screaming Towards the lights. The flowers look very nice. They got a long way to go.
IMG_2402.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts