What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the swamp...

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
@Boo Thank you my friend for sharing your work and a look at your place :)

I love Ivan a very nice looking GSD lost my last DDR dog 5 years ago broke my heart she was the best

too old now for another so found me a mutt that needed people and a home

all the best and love your work

Dequilo

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
IMG_2514.jpeg
IMG_2513.jpeg
I took the plants outside today so I could spray them with potassium bicarbonate to take care of the powdery mildew. I treat every week and a half, and it seems to be keeping it at bay. I’ve never grown this particular strain which is called truffles treats,I am enamored with its white buds and how solid they are. I would imagine the yield on this plan is going to be quite nice, I’d still like to run it another week or two.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
welcome to the swamp...I live in a semi tropical area surrounded by incredibly big swamp lands...got a huge gator out back and as long as he's there we don't have an issue...I'm beginning a grow with seeds I popped a few weeks ago...typical scuff the shell, peroxide dip, and into a damp paper towel in a tupperware...all popped within 36 hours and all made it into soil...the beans I'm working with will be culled so only the strongest and best structured plants will go to flower due to room limitations...strains are as follows...
lemon betty x tk
thin miints tacos
gch x g13x bsh
g13 x bsh #3
bling blaow x truffle treats...
none have been sexed to it's a crap shoot...I'll post pics from my phone, the "cloud" is angry with me...:rolleyes:
Thin mint tacos?!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Thin mint tacos?!
I got the thin mint tacos from a friend of mine on overgrow reunion. He owns a dispensary and does some breeding and he gave me some of these to try. I’m extremely impressed but I should’ve topped them knowing what they are going to give me…. I have two of the taco plants and both of them are completely different Fino‘s. One is giving me very dense nugs all the way to the tip of the branch and the other one has a spike in it. Central, I don’t see that they produced as much as the bushy strain… I will be taking down all my plants in another two weeks at the most, and I will post pictures of them after I defoliate

BubbasPlace

boy isn't that the truth, it's been a really rough road I've traveled over the last few years...I'm happy with what I see...the truffles has 4 more weeks, all the others have a little more time to mature taking another 5 weeks or so...I've not taken pics of the lemon betty cross or the legend OG...both are stunning...
Legend OG from G&M seeds was one of the strongest I've grown. Very Loud smell too.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is one of the three large colas on my legend OG plant. I just noticed it’s still producing white pistols on top. How long do you let that go? If you remember, poor Dog is spending his day trying to figure out what I want with my vaporizer set up.

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpeg
    IMG_2562.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I use my scope on every plant before I put scissors to it. I just looked at the legend OG and it’s not even close to being ready. That truffles treat that I’m growing is just mesmerizing me, I took a flower off of it today to see what it’s going to do for me after it dries… all of my plants are rapidly approaching being ripe and I’m really looking forward to having some quality smoke for a change. I’ve got plenty of herb, but it’s all hybrids and it doesn’t help me sleep… oh how I miss my girl crush… that’s the next strai that goes into my flower tent along with some cap junkie strains that sun&soil gifted me for Christmas

kordo

Hi Boo,

(I think I crossed your path on a thread where you posted a picture of a man's chest... Terrifiying...)

Microscope is a nice tool (I can't tell where mine is) but maybe you could statuate that harvest has come once you find no more evolution...?

Nice plants anyway (y)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was looking at the trikes with my microscope today and I noticed that all the trikes in the field of view were cloudy with one being Amber at the very end. I will assume it’s got a week to go and then a long time to cure… I won’t take it before it’s time cause we all know what rushing Plant does… thanks for stopping in…