What's new

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Today was beautiful and sunny but I pissed it away icing my back. I did go out and feed all of the animals and I was looking at the plants and there were just beautiful but I didn’t have my phone to take pictures. I didn’t make it back in time before the sun went down… I’ve watched a couple Episodes of Yellowstone and the last couple days. What gorgeous country…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Today was beautiful and sunny but I pissed it away icing my back. I did go out and feed all of the animals and I was looking at the plants and there were just beautiful but I didn’t have my phone to take pictures. I didn’t make it back in time before the sun went down… I’ve watched a couple Episodes of Yellowstone and the last couple days. What gorgeous country…
Its so beautiful here that words and pics just don't cover it.........I aint ever going back.

Old Piney

Out side my window today
1705811645148.jpeg

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Beautiful picture of the rhododendrons, I missed the snow of my cabin, but I don’t miss the cold that goes with it. I have become pussified…
I took the girls out of the tent today and brought them out on the back porch to let them breathe, and to spray them for p.m. which I do every other feeding. They look happy, but they haven’t list for more weeks to go…

Attachments

• IMG_2315.jpeg
    IMG_2315.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2314.jpeg
    IMG_2314.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2313.jpeg
    IMG_2313.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2312.jpeg
    IMG_2312.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hey subbie, i’ve noticed all the plants have a few leaves with spots on them the size of peas. I have a very slight case of it, but I will treat it regularly. If I see the spots appear. I can deal with the little bit I have very easily, but I won’t tolerate when I just had to tear down again. These plants are clones off of the plants that I had to tear down the last time and I’m hoping I can save the line for at least this run. One of the strains was a single seed wonder from GMO called pure sug og… I’m looking forward to smoking the gorilla breath, skittles cross, and the royal limes as well… We smoked an inordinate amount of marijuana today…😁

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Not much to show in the flower tent today. All the plants are looking beautiful and they’re moving along quite well. I’ve got at least another four weeks left on the plants and flower...I started them off in smaller containers than I normally do and it seems to be working well.
just checked on the veg tent, out of 13, 6 are identified as female so far...none of the G13 x BSH are female, I'm so bummed...I'm hoping some will be ladies...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m taking the girls outside to spray them for the potassium bicarbonate because I’ve got some powdery mildew on the leaves. I called these my Christmas plants as they were putting the flower on Christmas Eve. They appear to be coming around nicely but I’m a little concerned about the lack of Trichs on them.

Attachments

• IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32

shiva82

@Old Piney @Boo just what i need. tropical plant experts.... i have a plant i grow inside hanging from my ceiling . it dies back a wee bit when freezing conditions hit or i do not water it , but always grows back no problem . it has white flowers when in bloom . it is a trailing plant . green leaves with yellow stripes . i will grab a picture in a moment

Last edited:

kevinn

Not much to show in the flower tent today. All the plants are looking beautiful and they’re moving along quite well. I’ve got at least another four weeks left on the plants and flower...I started them off in smaller containers than I normally do and it seems to be working well.
just checked on the veg tent, out of 13, 6 are identified as female so far...none of the G13 x BSH are female, I'm so bummed...I'm hoping some will be ladies...
What size pots are you using ??? I have been using 5 gal fabric but was thinking of dropping back to 3 gal. as they will not hold as much water and might help with my PM. Never had a problem when I used 5 gal plastic buckets

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
good to see you Mo, it's been a while...hope all is good with you and yours...
brother Shiva, I believe your plant is a pothos plant, they need good indirect light and watered regularly...they will take your abuse and come back strong...cut back any necrotic parts and it should recover just fine...I would soak the plant and then rehang it so your guests dont get a bath when walking underneath it...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
What size pots are you using ??? I have been using 5 gal fabric but was thinking of dropping back to 3 gal. as they will not hold as much water and might help with my PM. Never had a problem when I used 5 gal plastic buckets
I scaled back to 2 gallon slit pots kev, less chance for PM which has been an issue...I'm trying to keep them small now that I'm indoors

Latest posts

Latest posts