What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s been pretty slow around here in the garden. I am in the sit and white position but I’m very grateful for the quality of plants that are growing in my tent. As many of you know, I’ve been having a difficult time bringing flowers to 10 weeks because of the p.m., but I’m, hopeful I will get there this time… the large plant in the middle of my flower tents is unstrained that is new to me. It’s called.bling blaow x truffle treats… the large plant in the middle of my flower tents is unstrained that is new to me. It’s called black my blaow truffle treats… the tall lanky one on the right is thin mints tacos…

Attachments

• IMG_2446.jpeg
    IMG_2446.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2445.jpeg
    IMG_2445.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2444.jpeg
    IMG_2444.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 33

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The truffle treats is four weeks old and I’m starting to get an aroma from both the stem and the flower. I don’t smell a fuel smell smell, but I do smell a floral or citrus bouquet. All the other plants are three weeks old so they are not much to talk about… I didn’t see any powdery mildew when I was feeding the plants today, so I’m hoping that if it does come back, I can contain it very easily with potassium bicarbonate

BubbasPlace

It’s been pretty slow around here in the garden. I am in the sit and white position but I’m very grateful for the quality of plants that are growing in my tent. As many of you know, I’ve been having a difficult time bringing flowers to 10 weeks because of the p.m., but I’m, hopeful I will get there this time… the large plant in the middle of my flower tents is unstrained that is new to me. It’s called.bling blaow x truffle treats… the large plant in the middle of my flower tents is unstrained that is new to me. It’s called black my blaow truffle treats… the tall lanky one on the right is thin mints tacos…
Very nice there Boo.

BubbasPlace

I've just got the Lemon Betty x Triangle Kush going, bunch of clones in one gallon pots of LA Pure Kush. The LB x TK are in middle of seventh week.

Attachments

• IMG_20240319_204204647.jpg
    IMG_20240319_204204647.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20240319_204231734.jpg
    IMG_20240319_204231734.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 31

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have a stag horn that I procured in 1976 and since then I probably got 30 of them hanging in the trees with one probably weighing 800 pounds. I’m finally starting to see something in my tents that’s worthwhile. For those that don’t know I’ve been battling powdery mildew for a year and not been able to turn a plant at 10 weeks without having to throw it out. This time is different.

The first picture is my G 13 by butterscotch haze collection. It’s going to be fun picking out the survivors…. The second picture is my veg room and I’ve got girl crush, cap junkie by Rosetta Stone, junkie by C 99 and G 13 by butterscotch haze…

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpeg
    IMG_2461.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2460.jpeg
    IMG_2460.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 18

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
My flower tent is starting to look quite nice. The first picture is what I considered to be a very well structured plant that is at five weeks and it’s really stacking up… the second picture is thin, minced tacos by cornbread Ricky… the third plant is legend OG. This tall lanky drink of water is what they call lemon Betty cross by TK… the last picture is Finn men’s tacos, but a completely different phenotype… All the plants were upsized and flipped on 19 February, except for the one in the middle, which is pushing six weeks in three days

Attachments

• IMG_2458.jpeg
    IMG_2458.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2457.jpeg
    IMG_2457.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2456.jpeg
    IMG_2456.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2454.jpeg
    IMG_2454.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 22

oldmaninbc

My flower tent is starting to look quite nice. The first picture is what I considered to be a very well structured plant that is at five weeks and it’s really stacking up… the second picture is thin, minced tacos by cornbread Ricky… the third plant is legend OG. This tall lanky drink of water is what they call lemon Betty cross by TK… the last picture is Finn men’s tacos, but a completely different phenotype… All the plants were upsized and flipped on 19 February, except for the one in the middle, which is pushing six weeks in three days
I see some promising bud in your future!

BubbasPlace

Looks like some big wide indica leaves in there, yummy

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
G13 x bsh..........the bsh is supposedly a butterscotch Hawaiian pheno afghann.
Never do see any what I would call hawiian phenos but do see some sativaish afghaans.........kind of like the og bubba growth wise.
Mostly just sticky,rank and colorful afghann hashplant phenotypes.
Definitely gonna see some colors.
😆
005 (2).jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am finally able to see some significant growth in my flower tent. I’ve got some pretty nice strains I’m working with. The one with all the flowers is the truffles treat and the one in the back that’s tall and thin is the g13 x BSH…
IMG_2465.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2455.jpeg
    IMG_2455.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts