What's new

Old strain: African Queen from Sensi Seeds?

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
Hi,
I don't know if this is the correct forum but I could not find anything much better.

Anyhow, I grew the "African Queen" strain from Sensi Seeds in the late 80's/early 90's. It was a very nice and psychedelic buzz, nice smell and easy grow. I know it must have been discontinued in the late 90's. Mind you, it is NOT the same as the Fleur du Mal "African Queen". Does anyone know if the original Sensi strain is still available somewhere? (I asked Sensi but did not get an answer in 2 weeks, which is why I try here)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi,
I don't know if this is the correct forum but I could not find anything much better.

Anyhow, I grew the "African Queen" strain from Sensi Seeds in the late 80's/early 90's. It was a very nice and psychedelic buzz, nice smell and easy grow. I know it must have been discontinued in the late 90's. Mind you, it is NOT the same as the Fleur du Mal "African Queen". Does anyone know if the original Sensi strain is still available somewhere? (I asked Sensi but did not get an answer in 2 weeks, which is why I try here)
They may have discontinued that strain.

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
Yeah, I know it was discontinued. I just wanted to ask here. Maybe someone has it still growing in some corner of the planet or has some viable seeds. Since it was a really interesting plant.

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
I finally got into a conversations with someone from Sensi themselves. However, the person did not seem to be very knowledgable as he first pointed me to Seedfinder for African Queen. Implying, that the Fleur du Mal seeds were available. Well, I told him that those seeds are something totally different from the original Sensi Seeds strain, mentioning both strains' parents. Then, I was sent back to square one with this answer: "All what we have online is what we have. Thanks."

So, chances are the strain is lost.