What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
More of the same…

Attachments

• IMG_2469.jpeg
    IMG_2469.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2470.jpeg
    IMG_2470.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2471.jpeg
    IMG_2471.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 31

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Kevin, you planted the running bamboo, not the clumping bamboo. All of my bamboo except for one area is clumping and it just gets bigger in diameter but it doesn’t run across your yard and pop up everywhere like yours. I am having a problem on my driveway where all those green Raphus palms are. They pokes through the asphalt with little resistance

kevinn

Kevin, you planted the running bamboo, not the clumping bamboo. All of my bamboo except for one area is clumping and it just gets bigger in diameter but it doesn’t run across your yard and pop up everywhere like yours. I am having a problem on my driveway where all those green Raphus palms are. They pokes through the asphalt with little resistance
Have you got any strategies for killing it.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It should be obvious by this picture that I’ve run out of room in my veg tent. I had to pull a T5 fixture with eight lights out of the shop and I’m using that for the time being until I can make room in my veg tent… the two large plants are both girl crush, whereas the keg cups are all G 13 x. BSH…

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpeg
    IMG_2507.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 21

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It should be obvious by this picture that I’ve run out of room in my veg tent. I had to pull a T5 fixture with eight lights out of the shop and I’m using that for the time being until I can make room in my veg tent… the two large plants are both girl crush, whereas the keg cups are all G 13 x. BSH…

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpeg
    IMG_2507.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I still see traces on a few leaves in the flower tent, so I spray them on a regular basis, but it is definitely under control at this time. The pigs are doing great, the three piglets are getting very big, and Bosco was usher home by Ivan. Ivan went into the woods and flushed them out and ran them towards the pen… have ever said how much I love that little black pup of mine… Ivan is on the eternal chase to eat lizards and Dutch starting to act younger, I think it might be the weather that’s got him so frisky…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
it’s been over a year since I’ve had a garden or talking about. I was eat up with powdery mildew of my old grow. I cleaned everything up and moved it to another part of my property, and while I still see some p.m., the plants are looking very nice, the first picture is of my garden and the flower room. The next flower is the truffles treat which I’m quite excited about and then the third picture is G 13 crossed with butterscotch haze.

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpeg
    IMG_2509.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2510.jpeg
    IMG_2510.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2512.jpeg
    IMG_2512.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts