What's new

Tell the truth,you have waaaay to many seeds,and you are addicted to getting more!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
nice collection F20..i have like 20 packs plus ones i made and thought that was too much..

treewizard

I can't stop buying them. I'm broke as shit. I mean that too. I can't afford shit. I still manage to grab the good beans though. Oh well, I've not purchased more than I'll grow. We are about to add a second flowering cab. So I'll just need that many more seeds. I want to create a landrace for my area. You know at the end of the day its better than meth though right.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Nice Foe20 I will be dreaming about that collection tonight lol lol... I like how they all have labels lol SWEET!!! I'd buy a fridge for those lol peace out Headband707

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am also an addict. I got near 40 strains right now and I can't stop buying. I could probably stop buying and the beans I have would last me forever.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Man I wish this was the case for me. Being laid off has got me broke and no damn seed stock! WTF
Damn bro,sorry to hear that. Nirvana has some good deals. Order from the Boo get a pack of Rhino for $26.00 then you get the freebies and with shipping it comes to about 31 32 bucks for 15 or 20 beans,depending on what freebies ya get, PPP or Sams. Its a start. I wish you the best.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow..pages of addicts, I feel I'm in good company..and if I'm not buying seed I'm making seed and that is a problem too! DD
picture.php

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I am also an addict. I got near 40 strains right now and I can't stop buying. I could probably stop buying and the beans I have would last me forever.
I here ya. Thats why I started this thread.There is just too many strains out there that look very appealing.I should rent a warehouse for about 5 months and grow out some of what I have bought. LOL. Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe.:dance013:

dwarfganja

Damn bro,sorry to hear that. Nirvana has some good deals. Order from the Boo get a pack of Rhino for $30.00 then you get the freebies and with shipping it comes to about 35 36 bucks for 15 or 20 beans,depending on what freebies ya get, PPP or Sams. Its a start. I wish you the best.

Thanks!!
I was about to ask the Boo if they would do a fundraiser auction for me HAHA. Things will turn around soon I hope!

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
:booked: Wow f20..... Sweet collection..

Have about 40 packs split into 2 double walled hermetic vaults in the fridge..... One I don't touch(I want to), the other is the next 20 grows or so .... This has nothing to do with whoring strains....

It's a genetic archive..... I also have a massive heirloom vegatable seed collection....

Good to know there's other obsessive collectors out there....:biggrin:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Beautiful pic Doobie. Is that seed for sale???? LOL Just kiddin. Ummm is it for sale??:smokeit:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

A true addict...my thoughts exactly. Like "hmmmm,what is that,how much does he want for 10 of those" LOL! I have 38268427682 seeds from crosses I made that I will probably never grow because I am to busy buying elite genetics! New anonymous hotline for all addicts to call

1-800-beancrackwhore

Useful Idiot

Veteran
ROFLMAO!!!!!

A true addict...my thoughts exactly. Like "hmmmm,what is that,how much does he want for 10 of those" LOL! I have 38268427682 seeds from crosses I made that I will probably never grow because I am to busy buying elite genetics! New anonymous hotline for all addicts to call

1-800-beancrackwhore
Yeah man thats what I mean.I need a bigger freezer.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah I will agree with the thread starter......I have waaaaaay too many seeds....and I am addicted!

....and I need a new vault....

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
It not healthy when you actually feel bad for popping any of the seeds you collected....i need help.

Stay Safe

I guess this is as good as place as any to ask? Where are the best seeds at? the shop i have been going with is not working out. thanks

ndnguy

It all started with one seed and now I do not even know how many,thousands or just hundreds??? Still addicted tho as I have made so great friends doin the seed thang.ndn

Latest posts

Latest posts