What's new

Tell the truth,you have waaaay to many seeds,and you are addicted to getting more!

I'm completely beaned out, have been for 6 or so years now. I've had times where I've stayed off the beans for for a few months here a few months there but I keep coming back. My girlfriend wouldn't have a problem with it except for the fact that it's now getting to the point where she can no longer find room in the refrigerator as my bean collection has gone from one small plastic box to half a tupperware catalog in size... I've thought of trying to kick it for good but when I open the mailbox and see those envelopes... OOOOOOOHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! shit that felt good I need a cigarette...

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Yeah I will agree with the thread starter......I have waaaaaay too many seeds....and I am addicted!

....and I need a new vault....
Yeah Gypsy...you are the reason I have what I have as I stated in a previous post. THANKS ALOT!!! No really thanks, you make it sooooo easy. Peace bro.:smokey:

New Year Resolution

New Year Resolution

We generally avoid making annual resolutions.

There's rarely a situation in need of such concentrated attention.

However, this thread has triggered pangs of neglect and nostalgia.

The bundles of beans that clot our freezer cry out to be sprouted!

We resolve, this year, to set them free and unleash their potential.

fireman

Wow where i live its pretty much impossible to get good strains. The only way to do it is buying beans. I always get on SB and shop around but never get the order in cause im scared to have it sent to the crib. This kind of gives me inspiration to get my ass in gear since i have only ONE!!!!! strain. I finally got gifted another but am still in the process of checking her out. Haha any inspirations on good first buys. My prob is i always get up to about $500 and only have like 6 packs in the cart!!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Wow where i live its pretty much impossible to get good strains. The only way to do it is buying beans. I always get on SB and shop around but never get the order in cause im scared to have it sent to the crib.

Assuming you are in the USA go to a ups store near you. Sign up for a mailbox there. Use that safely and discreetly. :smokeit:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i just read in another thread someone buying 9 G's worth of seeds..> Holy Canoli... peace..

sackO

Useful Idiot

Veteran
OK I thought about it long and hard. I do not have to many seeds. I just need a new freezer and larger grow areas. I think then I could order more without ????.Who am I kiddin....honey take some shit out of the freezer. Today is payday!!! Tonight is Boo night!!:dance013::dance013::dance013:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
OK I thought about it long and hard. I do not have to many seeds. I just need a new freezer and larger grow areas. I think then I could order more without ????.Who am I kiddin....honey take some shit out of the freezer. Today is payday!!! Tonight is Boo night!!:dance013::dance013::dance013:

I feel you there...I am trolling the bay/boo right now

C

Cinderella99

sackO, man, I kaant even wipe my ass with 9 G's...LOL.

OK useful. I LOVE the thread--Thanks for being a mover and shaker! But, having been a former Secondary School English Teacher (mostly for Chi-town gangbangers), I can't watch the train wreck anymore...I hope you find this Useful, you Idiot :)

People seldom mix “two” up with the other two; it obviously belongs with words that also begin with TW, like “twice” and “twenty” that involve the number 2. But the other two are confused all the time. Just remember that the only meanings of “too” are “also” (“I want some ice cream too.”) and “in excess” (“Your walkman is playing too loudly.”). Note that extra O. It should remind you that this word has to do with adding more on to something. “To” is the proper spelling for all the other uses.

Seriously, Peace and Respect ;)

Useful Idiot

Veteran
sackO, man, I kaant even wipe my ass with 9 G's...LOL.

OK useful. I LOVE the thread--Thanks for being a mover and shaker! But, having been a former Secondary School English Teacher (mostly for Chi-town gangbangers), I can't watch the train wreck anymore...I hope you find this Useful, you Idiot :)

People seldom mix “two” up with the other two; it obviously belongs with words that also begin with TW, like “twice” and “twenty” that involve the number 2. But the other two are confused all the time. Just remember that the only meanings of “too” are “also” (“I want some ice cream too.”) and “in excess” (“Your walkman is playing too loudly.”). Note that extra O. It should remind you that this word has to do with adding more on to something. “To” is the proper spelling for all the other uses.

Seriously, Peace and Respect ;)
Cinderella are you spill checkin me??? LOL that is two funnie. Welcome to the thread .:comfort:

Last edited:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello..my name is habeeb..and I'm in addict

I think 26 packs of DJ and 8 more coming in ( bro held them for me ) , that's just DJ seed...

I am addicted, and don't think I'm stopping anytime soon

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Hello my name is silver and i too am addicted ..Ive been smoking so long and recently growing its crazy sometimes! My goal is 2 have a jar of smokable buds of all my strains at some point or another..And 2 actually be able 2 say one day ive smoked hundreds of different strains ..2 be a pot snob u have 2 do ur snobbing!

p.s.I get more excited about personal crosses /underground acclaimed breeders genes than 85% of the "big name" banks
2 obtain something somebody prizes just feels better than the commercial crap

couldn't have said it better myself SITC :)
but then again *scratches neck*, could be addiction :gaga::whip:

right now i'm at........... 50 different strains? honestly i dont know, maybe i'll count for shits an giggles
and i've only been collecting/trading this past year......
whats killing me is my late night binge shopping...... i have like 5 .txt files of seeds i want, labeled "dream seed buy" or "seed priority ordering" or "FUCK I NEED THESE BEANS NOW.txt" :D

i have tried so incredibly hard to narrow down to what i realistically could grow, and what could be most useful, etc etc.... being EXTREMELY frugile, my list is still over $600-$1000 usd. thats my "absolutel MUST have!" list.

If it were a list of all the plants i want to grow and smoke, regardless of factor_reality (lol), it is well over $3000 list , and thats still being picky

BigForest

Im forest and yes im addicted 30 packs in the freezer and a 1000 of my own 5 g's in to it the last 3years and im jonzin to spend another g before years end...... i need help

kinger

Veteran
I am glad to say I have slowed down the buying and started popping some of the many packs I have, But I still want more.