What's new

Tell the truth,you have waaaay to many seeds,and you are addicted to getting more!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I still have seeds from the earlier part of the decade. I used to be far worse years ago, I would find myself buying 3-6 different strains at a time, use 1 strain and the rest would sit in the fridge. Before I got around to using the other strains I'd find myself buying another 5 packs or so. Not so much anymore, but basically because I've found a strain I love to grow and consume, but I still pop a new strain maybe like once a year to test her out.

I'm probably sitting on like 100+ South African Durban x Skunk #1 freebies I keep getting. :D
Yeah man I hear ya. Out of curiosity what was your keeper strain??? I may have to buy it if available. SEEE there I go again!! But seriously what is it?? Really??

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
the problem is these damn releases only a couple times a year. So even if you have what you need, the thought of missing out on something is to painful. It'll happen again with Tom Hill's Haze that's soon to be released and NHP and if Kryptonite has a drop... see it never ends. lol

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
They tried to put me on this show called "Intervention" but I said "NO" I just want MORE SEEDS lol peace out Headband707

Useful Idiot

Veteran
shit I only have like 11-12 strains in the catalog and I feel like I'm ODing on seedage... and yet I want more!?!? haha I'm with you broski my logic is theres just such a wonderful variety out there and who knows, maybe this next 10 pack will have that heirloom strain or elite pheno.. maybe I'm just justifying my addiction?? the first step is admitting it.. lol
Exactly. We are here for you. And it really does not help when new variety comes out.:huggg:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
see my problem is i got to pop em all, when I get my seeds I'll order 6 different packs 3 mr nice (some packs come with 20 seeds) and every seed bank you can imagine... and I germ them as soon as i get em in the mail..... all all of them and try to find a keeper but I find myself tight with space in no time..... lol I wish I had the ability to save seeds for "later" and I keep on ordering and ordering trying to find a mama of each pack.
I need help cannabis seed growing rehab damn.

C

Classyathome

Aye - I'm a bean hoarder, strain whore and general weed slut...

I am also a little bit of a Johnny Appleseed (Classy Potseed) - I have given out/away hundreds of seeds, most bagseed, some purchased strains...

I feel it's my duty as a weed fiend...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ya gotta to grow a bunch of diff strains at the same time just a few of each .im 50 had 85 diff kinds got rid of about 8 packs @1/2 price to a friend and im going to my damndest to grow out atleast 1 plant of every strain i have in my possesion.probaly have 40 i have nt tried

Useful Idiot

Veteran
the problem is these damn releases only a couple times a year. So even if you have what you need, the thought of missing out on something is to painful. It'll happen again with Tom Hill's Haze that's soon to be released and NHP and if Kryptonite has a drop... see it never ends. lol
I hear you there bud.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
see my problem is i got to pop em all, when I get my seeds I'll order 6 different packs 3 mr nice (some packs come with 20 seeds) and every seed bank you can imagine... and I germ them as soon as i get em in the mail..... all all of them and try to find a keeper but I find myself tight with space in no time..... lol I wish I had the ability to save seeds for "later" and I keep on ordering and ordering trying to find a mama of each pack.
:huggg:

I only run 1 strain at a time because I MUST make seeds from what I am growin.Thanks for poppin in.:biggrin:

oh I usually just keep clones when I find a new strain because I don't have a good breeding area, but that doesn't stop me from popping seeds of other varieties to run alongside!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran

This is why giving away clones is sooo good and smart and it's a pay it forward because you must type thing lol lol.. Plus spreading good genetics around the city is always a good thing lol peace out Headband707:smokey:

T

tokinafaty420

Yeah man I hear ya. Out of curiosity what was your keeper strain??? I may have to buy it if available. SEEE there I go again!! But seriously what is it?? Really??

Reservoir - Apollo 11 G4, the pheno I keep growing is extremely bushy and about medium size. Grows some big buds, but not too dense, not too fluffy if you know what I mean. Has a very lemony smell with slight hints of that typical skunky pot smell mingling with it. Very strong and long lasting high, leaning slightly towards the heady high, but still retains plenty of buddy buzz to her. Takes about 54-60 days flowering to finish. Covered in layers upon layers of sticky resin. Produced some of the best BHO I've ever made. Found her out of 20 seeds. This weed is great for the days you need to get stuff done as it doesn't keep you plastered to your couch vegging out. Even though you know you are very high your ability to function is quite high compared to many other strains I have smoked.

I don't know if this exact strain is available anymore. I know rez carries A11 hybrids, but I bought these back in 2003/2004. I personally think if people have not tried an apollo 11 or a hybrid of a11 they need to get their ass on it. You won't regret it, fun to grow and even better to smoke.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
This is why giving away clones is sooo good and smart and it's a pay it forward because you must type thing lol lol.. Plus spreading good genetics around the city is always a good thing lol peace out Headband707:smokey:
For sure Headband...100% for sure.

heavyhands

so you guys have alot of strains whats your favorite? which one would you never think of letting your stock run out? thanks i would love to hear what people with alot of strains value

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Reservoir - Apollo 11 G4, the pheno I keep growing is extremely bushy and about medium size. Grows some big buds, but not too dense, not too fluffy if you know what I mean. Has a very lemony smell with slight hints of that typical skunky pot smell mingling with it. Very strong and long lasting high, leaning slightly towards the heady high, but still retains plenty of buddy buzz to her. Takes about 54-60 days flowering to finish. Covered in layers upon layers of sticky resin. Produced some of the best BHO I've ever made. Found her out of 20 seeds. This weed is great for the days you need to get stuff done as it doesn't keep you plastered to your couch vegging out. Even though you know you are very high your ability to function is quite high compared to many other strains I have smoked.

I don't know if this exact strain is available anymore. I know rez carries A11 hybrids, but I bought these back in 2003/2004.
Nah they are not available anymore. hmmm

T

tokinafaty420

I keep my seeds in the breeder packs I get them in and place them inside a tin box that I keep in the butter draw on the fridge door. They will stay viable for quite a long time as long as you keep the temp low and the moisture away from the seeds. I've kept seeds like this for years and they will still pop within one or two days when I go to germinate them.

Latest posts

Latest posts