What's new

Tell the truth,you have waaaay to many seeds,and you are addicted to getting more!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I was just sittin here seed shopping.....AGAIN!! I hope that I am not the only one who feels the need to buy every strain that appeals to my liking. :canabis:

Last edited:
I

Iron_Lion

My name is Bob and Im addicted to seeds...:smokeit:

I feel compelled to collect rare genetics when they become available.

me too! I only have a single 4x4 flowering room but I'm running 5 different strains right now. in the process of building a veg/mom room so I can keep some of the beauties around for awhile, but good freaking lord is it addicting to keep trying new stuff!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
me too! I only have a single 4x4 flowering room but I'm running 5 different strains right now. in the process of building a veg/mom room so I can keep some of the beauties around for awhile, but good freaking lord is it addicting to keep trying new stuff!
I only run 1 strain at a time because I MUST make seeds from what I am growin.Thanks for poppin in.:biggrin:

"Tell the truth,you have waaaay to many seeds,and you are addicted to getting more!"

yeah....I'll nod to that. I keep swearing to myself that I'm done buying seeds, but I almost always give in to temptation, and of course, the occasional impulsive purchase.

K

kannubis

Yeah, I buy seeds. Nope its not a problem, I still pay the bills on time. Damn honey, get off my ass will ya? :)

indicrazy

I've bought my fair share of seeds over the years, but mostly I've been trying to chase a plant I had back in the late 80's-early 90's that was just awesome. Had I known then what I know now, gahhh....

But yeah, you are right, I've also tried plenty on complete whimsy, just up late and bored and OOPS! Just bought another pack.. My fridge has an entire section in it at this point allocated to pot seeds, 10's of thousands of seeds, some unopened seed packs I keep meaning to get to, most are f2's, f3's, f4's, etc of stuff I've grown out and made backups of. Maybe 15 different strains total, so not too bad, many of you guys are much worse! I've seen the hall of shame photos where some guys must have 40-50 different types, more than I could ever manage to grow in a pitifully short human life span, Hee heee...

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Yeah, I buy seeds. Nope its not a problem, I still pay the bills on time. Damn honey, get off my ass will ya? :)
Oh man thats good stuff right there. How old would you be when you ran out of strains if you stopped buyin and grew out whatcha got???

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I've bought my fair share of seeds over the years, but mostly I've been trying to chase a plant I had back in the late 80's-early 90's that was just awesome. Had I known then what I know now, gahhh....

But yeah, you are right, I've also tried plenty on complete whimsy, just up late and bored and OOPS! Just bought another pack.. My fridge has an entire section in it at this point allocated to pot seeds, 10's of thousands of seeds, some unopened seed packs I keep meaning to get to, most are f2's, f3's, f4's, etc of stuff I've grown out and made backups of. Maybe 15 different strains total, so not too bad, many of you guys are much worse! I've seen the hall of shame photos where some guys must have 40-50 different types, more than I could ever manage to grow in a pitifully short human life span, Hee heee...
I reckon I fall into the catagory of the much worse guys.I should stop buying em.But I need to find my holy grail. I probably already did but just keep checkin others out.

T

theJointedOne

well when babylon fall you are gonna be a god send to countless people

Useful Idiot

Veteran
well when babylon fall you are gonna be a god send to countless people
You got it bro. I believe in sharing for sure.I noticed that people can donate to Seedbay for fundraisers or freebies. I should check that out.Especially if it could help out less fortunate people in need.:huggg:

Last edited:

Blckbrd

Yup ... me too. Just keep finding amazing new genetics that I just have to try. So far, I am waiting to grow out Rez's ChemDog/Sour Diesel - he says its supposed to be amazing. That and when Tom Hill soon puts out his Haze - there's no stopping me on that one. I am searching for the holy grail and will drink from many chalises before satiated! What she doesn't know won't hurt her one bit!

Jester

I'm the exact opposite, ill get 40 beans thinking im going to grow 25 or so for my outdoor, then ill just be like F it im growing them all lol. So every year i have to buy new beans :dance013:

T

tokinafaty420

I still have seeds from the earlier part of the decade. I used to be far worse years ago, I would find myself buying 3-6 different strains at a time, use 1 strain and the rest would sit in the fridge. Before I got around to using the other strains I'd find myself buying another 5 packs or so. Not so much anymore, but basically because I've found a strain I love to grow and consume, but I still pop a new strain maybe like once a year to test her out.

I'm probably sitting on like 100+ South African Durban x Skunk #1 freebies I keep getting. :D

ChronJohn

shit I only have like 11-12 strains in the catalog and I feel like I'm ODing on seedage... and yet I want more!?!? haha I'm with you broski my logic is theres just such a wonderful variety out there and who knows, maybe this next 10 pack will have that heirloom strain or elite pheno.. maybe I'm just justifying my addiction?? the first step is admitting it.. lol

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I'm the exact opposite, ill get 40 beans thinking im going to grow 25 or so for my outdoor, then ill just be like F it im growing them all lol. So every year i have to buy new beans :dance013:
Nice. Each spring I have some outdoor areas where I plant a few female clones then I also plant some guys and gals together.Seeds galore! Last year someone stole the ones at the guy and gal spot. They even took the males. They took em at around 4 -5 weeks flower. Will never use that spot again.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
:watchplant:yeah Im addicted to new genetics, i had at one point over 40 something maybe 50 different mothers from seed.... started from scratch again and I find myself going in the same direction i probably got 15 strains going and some coming in the mail to me.... damn dankness and its sweet sweet cheeba gets to me...:rolleyes::pimp3: