What's new

Tell the truth,you have waaaay to many seeds,and you are addicted to getting more!

T

tokinafaty420

Nah they are not available anymore. To bad for me. But at least I got my sour diesel F2 seeds. That was some decent smoke.Thanks bud.

I've never grown sour diesel, but I have smoked it. Some good stuff. I recently won rez's galadriel give away and from what I was reading its C99 x SD. Looking forward to giving those a go. Who knows those gals may topple the a11g4 from her thrown.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I'm a whore....seed whore from hell. I got into trouble for my last fiasco with my man's bay account. Haha, oops honey!

Don't even think it guys, I bought seeds, not shoes!!! Hahaha....he's got a worse whoreing problem than I do. TWO seed whores in one house is like.....bankruptcy waiting to happen...hehehe, just kidding. I haven't gotten THAT bad....yet ;)

^^Hey...what's goin' on with the Sour Diesel beta list....I was on it, but never heard anything about when they were goin' out.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
This is why giving away clones is sooo good and smart and it's a pay it forward because you must type thing lol lol.. Plus spreading good genetics around the city is always a good thing lol peace out Headband707:smokey:

yeah I try to give out clones... one day someone will give me a clone and save me all the work and time it takes form seeds... one day...:thinking::drum:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I've never grown sour diesel, but I have smoked it. Some good stuff. I recently won rez's galadriel give away and from what I was reading its C99 x SD. Looking forward to giving those a go. Who knows those gals may topple the a11g4 from her thrown.
Hey I thought your name looked familiar. Congrats on winning those. It's sure to be great smoke. I saw your name on the winners list. I am happy to see the gifting of goods by vendors. I am a firm believer of giving to others. Enjoy them bro.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I'm a whore....seed whore from hell. I got into trouble for my last fiasco with my man's bay account. Haha, oops honey!

Don't even think it guys, I bought seeds, not shoes!!! Hahaha....he's got a worse whoreing problem than I do. TWO seed whores in one house is like.....bankruptcy waiting to happen...hehehe, just kidding. I haven't gotten THAT bad....yet ;)

^^Hey...what's goin' on with the Sour Diesel beta list....I was on it, but never heard anything about when they were goin' out.
Thats just funny right there. What up Miss???Not sure on the beta list.Glad to see ya here.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know it's bad when you buy a mini-fridge just for your beans.
not that i would know, or anything......

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hey Sleepy hows it going?? Nice work on the LED grow. Glad to see you here.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

htownblowskush

I to have over 40 plus strains in seeds....

we need to dig in each others collections!

Classic Seeds

Veteran
its my belief you can never have to many seeds if they are good seeds ,if you freeze at 5 degrees they will stay viable for ever look at the wolly mammoth they found in melting ice .thatwas a validation of what i am saying they took seeds from its coat of hair and grew them out 10,000 year old seeds the secret is keep them frozen do not be playing with them all the time or they will lose viability at the rate of 10-15 percent each time they are froze and defrosted so broke up into small batches you can have your strains safe for as long as you want or modernman lasts and you pay you electric bill so i do not think if they are properly saved you can ever have tomany unless you run out of room for food in your freezer

Useful Idiot

Veteran
its my belief you can never have to many seeds if they are good seeds ,if you freeze at 5 degrees they will stay viable for ever look at the wolly mammoth they found in melting ice .thatwas a validation of what i am saying they took seeds from its coat of hair and grew them out 10,000 year old seeds the secret is keep them frozen do not be playing with them all the time or they will lose viability at the rate of 10-15 percent each time they are froze and defrosted so broke up into small batches you can have your strains safe for as long as you want or modernman lasts and you pay you electric bill so i do not think if they are properly saved you can ever have tomany unless you run out of room for food in your freezer
I guess I need to update my will to include my seed investment.I will never be able to grow what I already have and yet I still buy more.For long storage freezer is the way as you stated.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i only have 14 packs in the fridge...and two packs in paper towels... and 2 packs in coco... 4 packs on the way...

i wouldnt say i have a problem at all...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is 32 strains in the fridge and 8 or 9 currently growing with one pending too much.... or not enough,i vote for no 2!!

supermanlives

Veteran
i chuck pollen like i spew baby batter. luckilly my seeds germinate, my batter only germed once. DAVESNOTHERE

C

Cinderella99

It's horrible- LOL -Before the one even ships, I've completely forgotten about it - and all it's imaginary crosses - and I'm onto the next one- LOL.

If there was AIDS from seed whoring, I'd have it.

...The thrill is gone...

Now it's stuff I wouldn't have even looked at before- like the 4am bar slut--or skinny crack whore who hangs around in the lot- It's Horrible. There's ALWAYS something that's a must have. This is what we do.

Fear of personal info in the wrong hands or getting pinched by an overly exuberant LEO? ==> Straight out the f*ckin window.

I need help...No I don't--- I love it! I just hope I've got enough time to grow them all and make the fleetingly "brilliant" crosses I was envisioning like so many castles in the sand.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh, and if anybody thinks it gets better with time, that they'll eventually get everything they crave or that they'll otherwise be satiated down the road?

Forgetaboutit...It's been 10 years for me and it only gets worse by the day ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nePm-L0aa-E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGeHQxEXi0A&feature=related

They "come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help"

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I am like you useful,I have 2 veg and 2 flower area`s. All of them filled. I cannot stop. I cannot grow just 1 strain and call it good. I don`t even think I have ever had an even canopy. I am constantly buying seeds,garden supplies.....and did I mention seeds. Greenhouse calls themselves strainhunters...I am strainologist/seed whore! Addicted for life!