What's new

How much do you pay for good 'erb?

TBL420uk

£20 for 2.5g-2.8g
£25 for 3.5g
upto £200 for an oz
about £6000 a kilo
Depends on who you are dealing with & how many hands it passes through.
All depends on the grade & if its wet, which most of the time it is! Though there is 2 lots of bush going around at £50 & £70 an oz but not tried any yet.
I got banned from uk420site for "Dealer talk" wankers (though Hoolz & a few other mods are safe. They keep sussing me out when i open new accounts!

Last edited:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
man some of the soapbar is better than the weed thats kickin around my neck of the woods (not that i smoke that plastic rubber shit)....

the dealer/friend i know..wants me to start growing weed for him as hes gave up trying to find some nice dank green its always wet.......should i or shouldnt i......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

keep it it green
highlander

daddy fingaz

i dunno how these people are able to grow such shit weed. even the stuff people sell at 10 quid a gram an say its proper nice an dry is still pretty much trichless. even when its good genetics they still manage to fuck it up.

know wot u mean there Grim, i swear sum people must actually try to grow shit weed, god knows how they do it!!

what does make me laugh the amount of people that sell immature buds, ud think after theyve spent so many weeks looking after it that they could wait just a couple more and double their harvest!!?? fools!!

Mr Mojo Risin

Weed in Scotland is still pretty difficult to get a constant supply of. I dont run out and always seem to get something but im having to constantly hunt for it for feed my addiction which is a real pain in the hole. The city weed up here is fuckin awful and i cant remember the last time i smoked anything decent from a city as its all full of damp viet shyte.

Once you start getting back into the smaller towns the weed quality gets better but some of the little feckers are charging as much as 170 an oz now! If im getting from a mate its 120 an oz as thats the price we had going on long before this drought/weed crisis/shite quality thing started so we never got tangled up that greed and shite quality bud nonsense. If im scoring from town its usually about 140-150 and oz which really is the top dollar i would pay for it although ive broke the 160 barrier in times of trouble! Ive heard of it selling for 200 an oz in cities which to me would be the day i stopped smoking the stuff altogether. I think most people around here would get told to get to fuck if they tried selling 200 an oz weed!!

Loads of black and polm about but its all low grade and people think its shit hot!! Its selling for 90 an oz but to be honest i would rather pay an extra 30 or 40 quid and get some REAL hashish not bottom grade shite from morocco/afghan. Most people here (including lots of my mates :S) wouldnt know the difference between good hashish and standard issue 'pollen' so when something different comes in the get all excited like its the best hash ever. Ive heard people saying 'oh we have really nice black and hash here just now then ive smoked it and found its exactly the same all over the country - low grade! Theres decent bits to be found if ya know the right folks but the majority is average as best for the majority of tokers up here. I've saw some really shitty weed over the last few years getting sold to some of the younger lads about here. Its really quite a sad time for cannabis in the uk!

happy hunting :)

oh, ps, a kg for 6 grand?? haha thats OUTRAGEOUS! tell em where to stick it for that price! 3-4k (depending) is more like the price here and even then thats expensive IMO. 6k is a piss rip and they deserve to go to cannabis hell for that!

Last edited:
J

jaded1

mojo,there's been quite a lot of vey good hash,both black and polm round here,some very nice nepali for 140 o/z at the minute that smells like mint choc chip ice cream,comes in thin strips that you need to put in the freezer to get the plastic off cos it's so sticky!

B

bubble50

A few north west prices i got last month were

china skunk - £70 - £80 oz ( 2k a kg )

AK/Cheese/Lights - £120 oz - £90 for bulk

Blueberry/Kushes - £130 oz - £100 for bulk

Its been the same for a few months now, prices seem to be stabilizing now and qualities definitely improving - Hell, i ve even seen Sour Diesel and Chemdog in bulk in the north west

Deals seem to be 1 - 1.5g for a tenner or £25 eights for the china

I got a few oz of polm last week for myself, not seen that for about 2 years in the uk, beautiful smoke!!!!!!!:woohoo:

B

bubble50

mojo,there's been quite a lot of vey good hash,both black and polm round here,some very nice nepali for 140 o/z at the minute that smells like mint choc chip ice cream,comes in thin strips that you need to put in the freezer to get the plastic off cos it's so sticky!

Just noticed your post mate, yeah there does seem to be a lot of good hash about at the minute, got myself a few oz of polm last week!!! About time too :)

indifferent

Veteran
I keep hearing there is a load of good African import around at the mo, altho yet to track any down!

20 for 2.5g of wet Blue Cheese was last commersh I saw, I passed on it, rather be dry than smoke crap like that!

B

bubble50

how much ?

Sour D - £4k a k, works out about 110 a oz i think

Chem £4.5 a kg, so 125 ish a oz.

Ive seen a few finished/bagged Ks of these products and they look amazing :))))))

Gonna run chemdog myself at xmas to see what all the hypes all about.
:woohoo:

H

Hazyfontazy

Sour D - £4k a k, works out about 110 a oz i think

Chem £4.5 a kg, so 125 ish a oz.

Ive seen a few finished Ks of these products and they look amazing :))))))

Gonna run chemdog myself at xmas to see what all the hypes all about.
:woohoo:

if its real and properly dry those prices are low ,,

Last edited:
B

bubble50

i'll take it all :woohoo: if its real and properly dry

LOL

The only wet bud i ve seen in the past year has been at parties and friends houses lol. wholesale it tends to be either 2/3wk cured or overdried buds. Never really come across wet buds unless the bags have had leaks in transit etc etc .:joint:

I did however see a load of Viet bud last week that was piss funny, i reckon they had dried it on a radiator for a few hours, the outside of the buds had dried but it was still very very moist inside the buds, it was bright green and smelt shit!!!!! DOHHHH
:fsu:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are these little Viet bastards still here ,, good god help us all... those f&&&s grow really shit dope!

Generally speaking we want to pay as little as possible when buying cannabis,, and would rather score off ppl we know than these fake bag-dealers ,,, so these days I n I try not to deal with little fassios cause the temptation to go back and rob them is still there.. lol especially if they are slinging good dope at rip-off prices. :bandit:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever it takes! To get rid of all these headaches and shakes make no mistake, I'm calling green for the green an even exchange!

275-350 an oz
100 1/4

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
someone reported this thread as being against the T.O.U......well I don't see it as being as long as the source is not discussed.....

*no trading and no requests to trade please....keep any personal details secure for your own good...

B

BeAn

Grasses should be cut....lol.:D

Weed is stupid money, £140 and ounce minimum cos ya can buy a O, walk down the road and make £130 profit on that O, and the growers know this...why is good weed scarce now??:chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts