What's new

How much do you pay for good 'erb?

EvilSkuzzi

where do you stay? i want to go there NOW!
you dont get alot of dealers up my way that could tell you what kind of smoke their selling,even then you never know if its lies or not.i try to buy from friends as much as poss.
it take it cheese is a lot stronger than AK?(hides in shame for not knowing)

If you can get a cut of the real cheese, its supposed to be very strong.

Blue cheese is about the same as AK that ive smoked.

B

Buffoonman

To put the weight up some of the dealers around here are soaking the dried bud in sugared water. When it dries the bud retains the sugar and weighs twice as much. There then charging £20 an eighth normally closer to 2.5g or £160 an ounce. Over the last year it has become very rare to come across decent untampered bud. Growing your own is the only way forward. Who knows what you could be smoking otherwise. We need everybody to refuse to buy this rubbish

code10

london prices..

london prices..

1g £10-£15
1/8 £30-£45
1/4 £60-£80
1Oz £200-£250 for a nice z of cheese, kush, lemon, haze

prices have defo gone up over the last 2 yrs...

sayin that the qulity is alot better than a few years ago..

zdb

I#ve also noticed a lot more dealers getting away with selling wet bud. Are people scared of their drugs dealers or something? It's the same situation with soapbar, just don't buy it! If someone tries to sell me wet but i tell them to fuck off if I want water I'll buy some evian.

Then again with the availability of weed so sparse sometimes I will buy wet if I can smell and estimate that it's going to dry out OK.

Prices work out around £7.50 a gram for me. (£30 an 8th, £55 a Q, £105 a half, £200ish an oz) but it can be more

J

jaded1

supply and demand mate,demand far outstrips the supply so people know they can take the piss.the problem is people still buy it so they have no reason to change,if no one spent their hard earned money on this shite maybe they'd change.cant understand anyone spending a score for 2g of wet bud thats been picked early but it seems to happen quite a lot.thankfully dont usually have a prob getting decent weed but the couple of weeks after carnival it was a bit scarce and had to try elsewhere for weed and couldn't believe the amount of shit there was about and subsequently had my longest layoff in years.

lvmcgoo

Here in vegas 4,000 u.s to 5,000 for anything from OG,BUBBA, PURPLE K. GDP, HEADBAND,SOUR D, TRAIN W,MASTER K,BLUEBERRY, and basically anything , but while some is local most of it comes from the triangle . It is growing rapidly here though...! OH it's 50 until oz's about 350 if you know someone ,if you dont, it gets pricy!

EvilSkuzzi

I#ve also noticed a lot more dealers getting away with selling wet bud. Are people scared of their drugs dealers or something? It's the same situation with soapbar, just don't buy it! If someone tries to sell me wet but i tell them to fuck off if I want water I'll buy some evian.

Then again with the availability of weed so sparse sometimes I will buy wet if I can smell and estimate that it's going to dry out OK.

Prices work out around £7.50 a gram for me. (£30 an 8th, £55 a Q, £105 a half, £200ish an oz) but it can be more

Yes, most ppl are scared of their drug dealer! None scary dealers dont last long round here ;)

B

buddymate

Thats true actually,dealers in the Newcastle/sunderland area have to be scary in case the "Tax-men" come knocking :yoinks:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Ín south Germany we pay 6-10€ for 1g!! in the last 2 years it goes up fom max 8.5€ a g to 10€!!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
for an oz of your premium sour d people be paying anywhere from 450-600oz where im at

MrQueue

Never have to buy local, but I got cut for £160 for half an Oz of barely dry Amnesia Haze in London on Carnival weekend, which stung a little.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prices in the UK have inflated since the influx of "clone only" strains ,,and since dealers slinging started labelling the bags of weed/skunk they're hustling as specific cultigens.

The streets got reclaimed,,, oldschool dealers are a thing of the past these days... The food-shotter on the block today is likely the local stick-up kid,, with a kilo , a gat, and a mobile phone. And they nah give a **** about the local gangster :bandit:

Example : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOrdI2NZ-iA

B

Buffoonman

Around Cheshire the price is constant £20 an eighth but its nearly impossible to get weed thats not been tampered with in one way or another. Its seems odd that people still seem happy to buy it. Just say no.

grimweeder

its fucked up where i live, you get ya standard china weed grown by the viets but its all tastes nasty an its damp, prices are 60 a half if you know the right person some charge 70 still.
my mate gets sweet tooth an PP regularly which hes got it into his head its the best weed around but its often damp or too wet to smoke an goes for 170 an oz, sometimes he shifts it for 10 quid a gram. the pp taste like shit an is jus planty. but the ST is ok once dried.
i hate buying weed in the uk but find i often have to cos i run out of my own harvest, i put no effort into my growin wot so ever but somehow its been 5 years or more since i seen any weed that can even come close to my own home grown, i dunno how these people are able to grow such shit weed. even the stuff people sell at 10 quid a gram an say its proper nice an dry is still pretty much trichless. even when its good genetics they still manage to fuck it up. not much contaminated stuff about but my main dealer thinks everythings been sprayed but hes jus really fuckin para.
i guess il jus have to grow more weed for myself

skram

South of England is the same £20 an eighth or £120 an Oz but just like others have said it's crap weed. And i totally agree with you Grim about the capabilities of these guys growing it, but they aren't bothered about the quality of their grow all they are doing is bashing out as much as they can in the shortest period of time to bring the cash in. That's why the majority of deals on the street are damp, because it adds weight. Own grown is the best.

TheBudFather

Midlands..... 3.0g=£20. O=£170. Depends on how many people you want deal with.... you can get rid of the lot, happy days, for £170 per O and it'll vanish in seconds...much safer then having nuff ppl coming too and fro.