What's new

How much do you pay for good 'erb?

m0ff99

hi guys,thought i'd share the prices we're encountering in west yorkshire.....

Friend of mine does 3.5=25....7.0=45.....14.0=90.....28=170 I don't mind paying it now because it gets worse if i have to go to a bag seller......1.0=10....2.0=20....you get the picture.

i'm in between harvests now and i'm running out and my mate hasn't got any for 6 weeks either.And like everyone is saying,the scrub weed culture needs to stop....NOW!!

PEACE OUT!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
It would be cool of 99% of people who answered in this thread said they dont pay SHIT for their puffage.. Cos they grew their own personal, And it would also be cool if they also said they didnt sell it either, and was honest about it.. peace.

sack

Dakuta

It would be cool of 99% of people who answered in this thread said they dont pay SHIT for their puffage.. Cos they grew their own personal, And it would also be cool if they also said they didnt sell it either, and was honest about it.. peace.

sack

Raises Right Hand and Swears to Not Pay for or sell weed at all.

m0ff99

sack

I'm with you bro' but needs must sometimes......i'm sure 99.9% of all members to this site have a mission to not EVER buy bud again off these dick turpins selling scrub weed for mega money and not even bothering to wear a mask....but sometimes shit happens and you run out.:wallbash:

I don't sell my buds but the first few grows i did,i started small in case of mistakes and didn't get enough bud to last me,this time however there should be enough to even have left overs when i next crop....HAPPY DAYZ!!!

PEACE OUT!!

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I haven't, don't and won't sell mine sacko!

The most I've been doing is like-for-like trades for other nice weed.

If I do have to buy it right now, I'm paying £20 for 2.5g of good weed, will only buy from one person. Refuse to buy weed from anyone else except this one person, as he is the only dude I can trust to give me good, clean, dry, high grade weed - and I know the 2.5g thing is only a reaction to the price he is being forced to pay.

I hate the 2009 weed market, it's a joke.

BigPhil

Veteran
in lincs we pay 25 quid for an 8th. when i say 8th usely wighs in a 2.5 or if ur lucky 2.8. and most the time its s**t. i try my hardest not to buy as i hate getting ripped off for crap quality green

grow ya own its the way forward

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even the best quality 'commercial' dope only costs between 10 - 50p a joint (0.5g) to produce indoors. A quid a gram at most.

Yet on road these days,, even the home-growers are acting all screw-face like they wanna become badmen ,,, shotting herbs back round at 160 + an O,,,, wtf!!! Glad we're not in that game no more... it's quickly turning into a dishonest business,, full of stick-up kids, pimps, and petty dealers :canabis:

I n I done sending commercial heads quality genetics also... if they can find them,, they can go out and buy them with the paper they're stacking up :D

Peace out all :joint:

Durr T T

Amen to that snappler, wish i had the same contact although at the moment my area is flooded with peng!

Flooded?? Rang a dealer the other day and she asked ME for draw! lol Everyone i call says its a drought in UK (if there is such a thing...)

But standardly, £20 gets you 2.8g from majority of ppl i speak to... A few older heads still do 3.5 for 20bar but theyre rare to find. People just wanna get rich quick in London... too many dealers and not enough weed

Tell me where this flood of peng is and i'll reach for the oyster lol ;)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"peng" is Notts slang for ganja mon! Nah need travel too far up the M1 :D

Time that truth was once again policy :D :canabis:

Durr T T

"peng" is Notts slang for ganja mon! Nah need travel too far up the M1 :D

Time that truth was once again policy :D :canabis:

yeh in London "peng" means the very most banging ganja!! reserved for only the frostiest stinkiest stuff!!:yoinks:
or y'know... thats what they say when youre on the phone, right?? lol

safe

SativaFan1

here in columbus ohio for top notch herb we usually pay $50 an 8th but for mexican weed (mids) we pay $20.....some people will try and charge 55 or 60 for the good strains but if you tell them that you wont pay that shit they usually will do $50

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about $13 dollars an ounce ....after electric, nutes, soil and whatnot...heh

good vibes

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
here in columbus ohio for top notch herb we usually pay $50 an 8th but for mexican weed (mids) we pay $20.....some people will try and charge 55 or 60 for the good strains but if you tell them that you wont pay that shit they usually will do $50

What strains do u usually come across in your area??? Im in ohio area as well just wondering....

fizzy187

over here its all about 'blues' and 'cheese'. Dealers looking for £220 per oz! if your lucky £200 farrr up north, then theres paying the driver to bring it home... its crazy. just for persy i been buying eigths of any dealer i can (because the people i usually buy from are also quitting the 'shotting' game), so its left me in a struggle when im in need for persy smoke, i have to roam the streets asking people for an eigth.. heh, it works but even an eigth, gets you 1.2g of the 'peng' stuff aka blues and cheese and what not.. whereas an eigth will also get you 2.5g of dutch/english/dog herb (that lacks in potency for the most part).. weigh-wise dry or not dry, the dutch stuff will only get you 1 extra joint as opposed to the peng blues stuff which even thou its 1.2g on an eigth (if your lucky where i come from) its fluffy-na-fuk, you can make 3 joints easy (when times are hard we cant always be building 0.5g spliffys lol)

ahh i hate it eitherway, its hard to come across anything decent, leave alone anything... im quitting for the upcoming month of fasting so i should be saving my pennies..

P

Plastikman

its so sad, all the new tokers round my way must just think ganja is shit!

im so lucky that i started toking back in the days when you would get a full eighth of quality dry shit for 20 quid.

i haven't had to buy funk for years now, but i get to see what some heads get sold, and i would say the max peeps get is 2.4 grams (including the bag lol) for £20. its either damp/sprayed or good but you get under 2 grams.

Totally agree with this cat, exactly the same in my area. Price breaks seem to be a thing of the past since the early 00's. I remember ques for £35 and oz's for £120. Seems totally unbelievable now.
Only thing that hasnt changed is soap bar with plastic bag and oil mixed in for under a tenner.

Guvnor

£20 = 3.5grams
£75-£80 = 14grams
£160-£170 = 28grams ''I'll buy two seperate half ounces please MR dealer''
£550-£650 = 126grams 4.5 ounces Half bar (the best saving)
£1100-£1200 = 252grams 9 ounce 1 bar
£4000-£4500 = 1000grams 1 kilo

If someone offered you a kilo for four grand round here you'd bite their hand off at the minute- there's alot of money to be made for what seems like poor product. Thank god I harvest next week

Guvnor :wave: